Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Happier times.

Unread 30-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
I did say he was dreadful at this tbf.
Ever so, ever so dreadful. It’s not my life’s work you boring repetitive prat. Support your local club. QPR innit?

“I did say” ... suppose that makes it fact. I didn’t read your post. They’re all the £#%&!ing same.

The time you spend on here and haven’t paid your subs. Sums you up pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Exactly. Literally the only £#%&!ing player in the entire squad who performs at a top level consistently and he's talking him down.

The daft @#%&!
Glad somebody else noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So Martial and Rashford are worldies and De Gea’s rubbish....

Just another day in Side-topia..

...and I’m “dreadful at this”

Unread 01-12-2018, 12:26 AM
utd99

Quote:
“🎼 I know something you dont know...🎼”

Unread 01-12-2018, 03:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I didn’t read your post

I wish.

Find some other things to do, pal.

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

I wish.

Find some other things to do, pal.
Take your own advice, mate. I spend far less time on here than you do.... and pay my subs. You’ve had an absolute mare here. Stunning lack of self awareness. You’re at it again, believing your own Bollox as fact.

I merely responded to your last Mou remark with “a bit like you”. You actually think I read your demented ramblings? Deluded or what?

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Take your own advice, mate. I spend far less time on here than you do.... and pay my subs. You’ve had an absolute mare here. Stunning lack of self awareness. You’re at it again, believing your own Bollox as fact.

I merely responded to your last Mou remark with “a bit like you”. You actually think I read your demented ramblings? Deluded or what?

Honestly don’t know what you’re on about most of the time. Stop whinging and do something more interesting with your time mate.

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Honestly don’t know what you’re on about most of the time. Stop whinging and do something more interesting with your time mate.
There you go again.... pot/kettle. The £#%&!ing neck on it.

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

The game was 4 days ago lads.

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:19 PM
AK14

Quote:

New to Siders?

Unread 01-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty for us to bitch over in today's thread too.

Unread 01-12-2018, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty for us to bitch over in today's thread too.
You didn't exactly need the soothsaying skills of Nostradamus for that tbf
Closed Thread