Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Some of LVG's signings.
Ander, Blind.. Martial
Shaw, securing De Gea long-term, blooding Rashford.

Winning the first trophy for United post-Fergie. Top Reds are forever thankful to the Big Man.

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Winning the first trophy for United post-Fergie. Top Reds are forever thankful to the Big Man.

Like LVG didn't cement this.....

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:06 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yep.

Also had the balls to get rid of those frauds Di Maria and Falcao after just a season.

If he'd just been as ruthless with Fellaini....

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Jethro

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Must spread etc etc

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Herrera was actually pretty decent in the challenge today; won the ball quite a lot during the first half with tackles and interceptions. He was also talking a lot, which is something we don't see nearly enough of with United players.

He's too positionally undisciplined to play as the deepest player in midfield though. Far too often vacates his area and leaves huge gaps, which I worried Leicester were close to exploiting. Get Carrick or Blind in there before Liverpool away and we could be on to something.

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:19 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yep.

Also had the balls to get rid of those frauds Di Maria and Falcao after just a season.

If he'd just been as ruthless with Fellaini....
Then we probably wouldn't have won the FA cup. Scored in the qf and semis.

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:27 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Herrera was actually pretty decent in the challenge today; won the ball quite a lot during the first half with tackles and interceptions. He was also talking a lot, which is something we don't see nearly enough of with United players.

He's too positionally undisciplined to play as the deepest player in midfield though. Far too often vacates his area and leaves huge gaps, which I worried Leicester were close to exploiting. Get Carrick or Blind in there before Liverpool away and we could be on to something.
Carrick Herrera Pogba midfield

Unread 24-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Then we probably wouldn't have won the FA cup. Scored in the qf and semis.
And if he'd got rid of him as soon as he got the job, we probably wouldn't ever have started playing to the lanky @#%&!'s strength

So not sure of your point.

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:08 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
And if he'd got rid of him as soon as he got the job, we probably wouldn't ever have started playing to the lanky c***'s strength

So not sure of your point.
The point is that he played a big part in winning our first trophy since Ferguson, also laid off the winner in the final.
Simple really.

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

At the moment has to be Carrick for me, Blind could be needed at left back? Shaw is fantastic defensively but hasn't really done enough going forward in his time here and needs to develop that part of his game

I'm sure he will and in the future a midfield of Blind, Herrera and Pogba would be ok but really would lack a physical presence or ball winner, just a shame Schneiderlin left his balls at Southampton

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
There was speculation to that effect when JM moved in, as you know.
In which I said many times. Mou likes him.

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
In which I reported having read on the sanc because I'm a try hard £#%&!nugget, many times. Mou likes him.

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:40 PM
wiganste

Best player on the pitch, NQAT

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Energy, movement, aggression. Something we've badly lacked. I'd like to think he's a real "Mourinho" type player who he will take to.

Unread 24-09-2016, 07:46 PM
puressence

Came of age against city deserves 10 to 20 games on the bounce cement his place.

Unread 24-09-2016, 08:04 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Energy, movement, aggression. Something we've badly lacked. I'd like to think he's a real "Mourinho" type player who he will take to.

' I know Herrera from La Liga. He is a good player, I like him a lot.”

Unread 24-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Drexl

This determination makes him a star in my book:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B4&FORM=VRDGAR

Unread 24-09-2016, 08:12 PM
saffers

Van gaal didnt sign herrera, nor did he give him a fair crack.

Unread 24-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Play our best football when him and Mata play
Closed Thread