United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Man U 4 Life

Default Moyes is our saviour. we need to support him not talk shit

I'm sick of all the glory hunter a-holes who keep talking shit about Moyes. He was Fergie's choice and he's only had 4 months in charge. I seem to remember Fergie only finished 11th in his first season with man u but that's conveniently forgotten by these glory hunter @#%&!s.

We can storm back this season, our first premier league season i seem to remember we were shit in the first half then we went on to win. We just need belief. Moyes is the man. It will be hard to win but it's not impossible. a lot of our defeats were down to bad luck not because we were bad.

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny bastards and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

okay rant over , now lets hear what you think of the current situation

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:34 PM
carrick_16

Its Man United not Man U.

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:34 PM
no fun

I think anyone who uses the term Man U should be banned from this forum

And £#%&!ing battered

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:35 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man U 4 Life
I'm sick of all the glory hunter a-holes who keep talking shit about Moyes. He was Fergie's choice and he's only had 4 months in charge. I seem to remember Fergie only finished 11th in his first season with man u but that's conveniently forgotten by these glory hunter @#%&!s.

We can storm back this season, our first premier league season i seem to remember we were shit in the first half then we went on to win. We just need belief. Moyes is the man. It will be hard to win but it's not impossible. a lot of our defeats were down to bad luck not because we were bad.

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny mongrels and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

Is there not a Facebook group you can discuss this in?

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Pop

Quote:

come on guys. we are man u and we always win. we need to stop being whiny bastards and get behind Moyes. He is the chosen one.

£#%&! off you bastard.

Man U 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Is there not a Facebook group you can discuss this in?
Yeah I already do but thought id share it with u guys

and what the £#%&!s wrong with "man u". everyone calls us "man u"

Grimson

Quote:
I seem to remember Fergie only finished 11th in his first season with man u but that's conveniently forgotten by these glory hunter @#%&!s.
And he also inherited a title-winning squad, didn't he? Yes, it's exactly the same.

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:37 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Yeah I already do but thought id share it with u guys

and what the £#%&!s wrong with "man u". everyone calls us "man u"
£#%&! off you @#%&!.

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:38 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
£#%&! off you @#%&!.
what negging is all about pol

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Man U 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
And he also inherited a title-winning squad, didn't he? Yes, it's exactly the same.
no, united didnt win the league in 1986?

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
£#%&! off you @#%&!.
Harsh, but eminently fair.

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
ScarFace

armchair, post manu's ip address please

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:41 PM
King Schlong

£#%&! off bertie.

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:41 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
love all the muppet glory supporters in here. im laughing at you all

4 months of Moyes eh?

You a Calcutta Red?

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:42 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

That ridiculous post is what Bertie's say to me when I'm out.

Can't stand it. Cause I would be saying the same to them :-)

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

wummery sir , I say again wummery

Man U 4 Life

so are we gona talk about a-holes or are we gona talk about the current situation?

red in cumbria

I doubt if even Moyes thinks he is our "saviour", tbh

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
so are we gona talk about a-holes or are we gona talk about the current situation?
arseholes I suspect seeing as theres about three hundred other threads on moyes

Unread 03-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Man U 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
a******s I suspect seeing as theres about three hundred other threads on moyes
just thought id make an up to date thread about the current situation cos i didnt see a thread on it. ill let this thread flame out then
Closed Thread