United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2011, 09:20 AM
dunk

Default Re: motd just about to come on

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
sparky imploding at the slightest sign of difficulty is bad enough, not sure i can hack dunk doing the same as soon as we win
It was bad enough having to wait a week to be confirmed as Champions, but not getting the trophy yesterday has really £#%&!ed me off, added to the back handed £#%&!ing insults 'Manchester United are champions, but...' and the constant bringing up of Liverpool and Tyler's 20 minute explanation as to why they will be right up there next season as we're winnin the £#%&!ing league then the fawning over city, them @#%&!s actually getting a trophy, the BBC montage of how lucky we were and me being stuck babysitting Friday night, all but all day Saturday, Saturday night, today (I even had someone else's 5 year old here for the bulk of yesterday), so I haven't managed to get a celebratory drink in either.

Shit.

We better win the European Cup, I've been largely ambivalent towards it up to now, but I £#%&!ing need it so I can have a proper goon and look on as every £#%&!er in the country is absolutely devastated that we got it.

Unread 15-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Coracao

It's killing them. I love it.

Unread 15-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Mr_Ed

Slightly off topic but I've just opened the Indy : At last, the other Manchester club eclipses its rivals...

What.the.£#%&!?

Unread 15-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Marco 1878

In fairness I do think someone at the beeb has a sense of humour. Waiting for MOTD and they showed a clip of the Skaus when they were winning league titles on the news - have a look at the date they put in the top left corner - Do you think they were trying to state it was a very, very long time ago

[IMG][/IMG]

Unread 15-05-2011, 10:09 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Slightly off topic but I've just opened the Indy : At last, the other Manchester club eclipses its rivals...

What.the.£#%&!?
city eclipsing stockport county, fair play.

Unread 15-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Flix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It was bad enough having to wait a week to be confirmed as Champions, but not getting the trophy yesterday has really £#%&!ed me off, added to the back handed £#%&!ing insults 'Manchester United are champions, but...' and the constant bringing up of Liverpool and Tyler's 20 minute explanation as to why they will be right up there next season as we're winnin the £#%&!ing league then the fawning over city, them @#%&!s actually getting a trophy, the BBC montage of how lucky we were and me being stuck babysitting Friday night, all but all day Saturday, Saturday night, today (I even had someone else's 5 year old here for the bulk of yesterday), so I haven't managed to get a celebratory drink in either.

Shit.

We better win the European Cup, I've been largely ambivalent towards it up to now, but I £#%&!ing need it so I can have a proper goon and look on as every £#%&!er in the country is absolutely devastated that we got it.
Right now I need 2 positives.....

Unread 15-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Pop

The bitterness and begrudgery on the one hand is hugely satisfying but on the other, the fact that the likes of Paisley, Shankly and even King Kenny @#%&!ing Dalglish will always be held in higher regard than Ferie by the UK media is a £#%&!ing disgrace. Players like Giggs and Scholes should be spoken off in the same vein as maybe not Pele or Maradona but certainly modern era legends such as Maldini, Raul or Zidane. One of Utd's finest players of the past 30 or 40 years Cristiano Ronaldo (think what you want of him post Utd), begrudgingly receives praise but his legacy as far as the British media is concerned is that of being a cheat and not on the same level as Thierry £#%&!ing Henry or Gianfranco Zola. Won't even start on the 'disgrace' that was a certain Eric Cantona.

£#%&! off.

Unread 15-05-2011, 10:42 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
some of scholesy's £#%&! goals were easily as good as maradona's. just not as important.... not to mentuon he never actually got away with one. can't imagine him claiming it was the hand of god, though. at least he had the class to look embarrassed.
He got away with one in the hat-trick he got for England...@#%&!s

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:11 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flix
Right now I need 2 positives.....
Yes, right now I need 2 positives. Problem?

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The bitterness and begrudgery on the one hand is hugely satisfying but on the other, the fact that the likes of Paisley, Shankly and even King Kenny @#%&!ing Dalglish will always be held in higher regard than Ferie by the UK media is a £#%&!ing disgrace. Players like Giggs and Scholes should be spoken off in the same vein as maybe not Pele or Maradona but certainly modern era legends such as Maldini, Raul or Zidane. One of Utd's finest players of the past 30 or 40 years Cristiano Ronaldo (think what you want of him post Utd), begrudgingly receives praise but his legacy as far as the British media is concerned is that of being a cheat and not on the same level as Thierry £#%&!ing Henry or Gianfranco Zola. Won't even start on the 'disgrace' that was a certain Eric Cantona.

£#%&! off.
The most overated player from Premiership history.

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Baron

anyone got a link to last nights MoTD? My @#%&!ing Sky box didn't record it

ta

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:23 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
outstanding

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:56 AM
RedOx

Been on a couple of sites this morning to find that Citehs cup win is the main piece above utd winning the title...£#%&!in sickening

Unread 15-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Pop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ne-Wenger.html

Unread 15-05-2011, 01:50 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
And I've never seen a team whose players look more like pub players than Blackpool.

Taylor-Fletcher has 3 chins and always looks as if he's playing on about 8 pints. @#%&!.
i thought that - proper fat sunday league @#%&! isn't he? scouse as well. had a laugh when zat knight had him pinned

Unread 15-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 15-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Sparky***

10pm bbc 2

popcorn out

Unread 15-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Rhodzy