United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: Fergie charged yet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
This. I am just sat here pissing myself. This SHOULD put to bed any myth or claim of preferential treatment for United once and for all. Ridiculous
Won't be. the sport sections from the guardian to the sun will be concentrating only on that news that he's been charged. A further affront by Ferguson to the common rules of the game.

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:44 AM
JakeB

My face when seeing the yellow ticker on ssn:

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:47 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
It's so pathetic it's quite funny.
This.

I actually laughed a little bit when I read the comments again. They're charging him now with praising the referee and giving his thoughts on the match ahead

Mental @#%&!s. Just making themselves look even more ridiculous. Even the ABUs can see that it's pathetic now

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:49 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
This SHOULD put to bed any myth or claim of preferential treatment for United once and for all
Ha! ...Yeah right.

In the past 2 weeks we've seen half a dozen 'incidents' that have effected the Title race.

# Lampards 'goal' against Spurs - clearly didn't cross the line.
# Kalou's goal against Spurs - scored from an Offside position
# Vidic handball against Arsenal. Should have been a Pen for Arse.
# Foul on Owen in the box against Arsenal - Clear pen for United not given.
# Ivanovic, persistent fouling against Rooney at Old Traffrd - 2 clear yellow card offences at least, but no red card.
# Lampard handball in the box - nailed on Penalty for United - not given

Now, funnily enough I think the one in bold will be the ONLY one that people talk about between now & the end of time...because that DEFINITIVELY changed the destination of the Title, where as the ones that went against United are merely "swings & roundabouts"

The abu Press only talk about what the abu drones wanna hear.

Zorg

So they can fine managers for not speaking to the media, and fine them for praising the ref when they do.

I agree with MJ, just carpet-blank the entire world. Don't speak to anyone, and don't let any of the players do so either. £#%&! them.

Baron

His official response, in writing should be along the lines of:

Code:
Dear The @#%&!s at the FA,

Go £#%&! yourselves.

Lots of love,

The Greatest Manager To Grace The Game

x

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Pop

Un£#%&!ingbelievable

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:54 AM
dunk

I'm sure other managers talk about the referee before games all the time?

Unread 13-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm sure other managers talk about the referee before games all the time?
Ancelloti before last weeks game

Quote:
Carlo Ancelotti though tried to play down the excess pressure on the referee: "I think you don't take advantage to speak against the referee. The decision is already done and it's not good to speak about it, you lose energy."

"Sometimes you are unlucky, and to be honest we were really lucky against Tottenham but if you want I can mention when we were unlucky."

"I don't like to do it but against Man United in the Champions League we were really unlucky, and against Inter last year. I think it's not good to speak about the past, and also it's not good to speak about the referee because I don't want to put pressure on the referee."

"Howard Webb is a fantastic referee, he has experience, he has skills, but this is football and sometimes when things are not good you speak about the bad decisions against you."

http://www.thechelseafc.com/2011/05/...sea-match.html

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:00 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
£#%&!ing ridiculous, everyone should send that on to the FA and inform them what clueless bitter @#%&!s they are

dunk

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell

Someone needs to send that to the FA or someone in the press needs to print it or point it out ffs.

I assume the line about us maybe getting some luck is being construed as trying to influence the referee then Didn't £#%&!ing work, went the other way if anything.

Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Won't be. the sport sections from the guardian to the sun will be concentrating only on that news that he's been charged. A further affront by Ferguson to the common rules of the game.
Undoubtedly fuelling the myth that Webb is a United fan even further despite the fact he actually £#%&!ed us over in the game. This before they commence slagging SAF off for 6 days on Monday for playing a reserve side against Blackpool, all of whom will have played in a European Cup Semi final 2nd leg and are full internationals!

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:01 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Ha! ...Yeah right.

In the past 2 weeks we've seen half a dozen 'incidents' that have effected the Title race.

# Ivanovic, persistent fouling against Rooney at Old Traffrd - 2 clear yellow card offences at least, but no red card.

Now, funnily enough I think the one in bold will be the ONLY one that people talk about between now & the end of time...because that DEFINITIVELY changed the destination of the Title, where as the ones that went against United are merely "swings & roundabouts"

Exactly my point. It's £#%&!ing bonkers

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Ha! ...Yeah right.

For every one decision that goes in our favour there will be five against, bet that's about right tbf. #@&%!s only ever care about the one though.

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:02 PM
borsuk

today's got a 'y' in it, it must be time for the fa to garner some cheap publicity. the £#%&!ing 'respect' campaign, what a farce.

on one side you have sir alex, a man respected all over the world, whose name is synonymous with success, great football and values. a man who is a legend of the game who will occupy a unique place in its history, a man looked up to by football players, coaches and administrators on every continent, seen as a model for his peers and a man who sets standards for others to aspire to. you know there was a discussion here in poland a couple of weeks ago, just after the cl semis, about the state of polish clubs and the consensus was polish football's great problem is that it is incapable of producing a man of the stature of sir alex.

on the other side you have the fa, an organisation that is a laughing stock the world over, lurching from disaster to farce and back again, from the endless england manager circus through new wembley and the world cup bid debacle to triesman and his assorted tittle-tattle and tapes.

somebody should point out to these cretins how you get respect in this world. clue: it's not by stamping your foot and telling everybody you should be respected.

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Undoubtedly fuelling the myth that Webb is a United fan even further despite the fact he actually £#%&!ed us over in the game. This before they commence slagging SAF off for 6 days on Monday for playing a reserve side against Blackpool, all of whom will have played in a European Cup Semi final 2nd leg and are full internationals!
They've been slagging us off for that, interviewing and asking the opinion of every £#%&!er they can find and stirring up debate all £#%&!ing week, and there's a game before it to be played yet it's £#%&!ing ludicrous.

I hope Blackpool beat Bolton tomorrow and put out a weakened team at OT.

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ha! ...Yeah right.

You missed out Rambo's handball on the edge of 18 yard box that was in the area.

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Time For Heroes

If Webb had given us a dodgy pen, sent off a Renter and given most of the niggly fouls in our favour then I could sort of understand it, but as we know we got the worst of the decisions and STILL won.

What would they have done had we lost? Charged him still? Would they £#%&!!

Unread 13-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Ashley's Grime

The sooner that bitter @#%&! gets binned by the FA the better.

Anyone notice that Martin Atkinson has £#%&!ed us over again this seaon and gets the cup final? What chance shitty get all the decisions tomorrow?
Closed Thread