jem

gadaffi will be pleased.

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
borsuk

stoking the fires

a pissed-off fergie > any other kind of fergie

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Baron

He's got til Tuesday to respond so he'll be at Anfield.

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
stoking the fires

a pissed-off fergie > any other kind of fergie
definitely.

i love a bit of controversy to get the old siege mentality going again

Unread 03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Lok

Stupid. Just stupid.

Fair enough if he was picking on the ref for no good reason, but the ref was clearly a homer. Someone had to say it.

Unread 03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
MJ Ramone

I wasn't expecting this

Unread 03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
definitely.

i love a bit of controversy to get the old siege mentality going again
oh yeah.

cheers for the pm btw you taxi @#%&!. thought you were sirl ffs tbhsirl

Unread 03-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon

Mental.

As uninspiring as the side is, the defence is the best in Europe for a kick off.

Nani's possibly player of the season. Berbatov's the league's leading scorer. Everyone else in the side is a full international with a plethora of experience.

If you look at some of the shite that has won stuff in the last decade you'll excuse me for thinking Fergie's working with scraps.

As for the supposed ban, it wont happen.
You missed my point, the table says we are best we deserve to win agreed, however, if city was managed correctly or chelsea hadnt imploded or Arsenal had bought given/swarzcer(sp) and say samba ( point being 10 mill on experience) we wouldnt be top because for me this is the weakest side we have had in a good while, we have had better sides than this win nothing in the last twenty years.

We need new blood in my opinion bigtime, next season Chelsea arsenal and city will be stronger, Liverpool probably and god knows spurs hopefully weaker because we have signed a couple...

Unread 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

every season people say next season everyone will be stronger and united will be weaker

and every season it turns out to be %@#$&!s and that the reason is that football is shitter than it was otherwise it would've happened, but mark my words next season everyone will be stronger and united will be weaker blah blah £#%&!etty £#%&!ing blah

Unread 03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
You missed my point, the table says we are best we deserve to win agreed, however, if city was managed correctly or chelsea hadnt imploded or Arsenal had bought given/swarzcer(sp) and say samba ( point being 10 mill on experience) we wouldnt be top because for me this is the weakest side we have had in a good while, we have had better sides than this win nothing in the last twenty years.

We need new blood in my opinion bigtime, next season Chelsea arsenal and city will be stronger, Liverpool probably and god knows spurs hopefully weaker because we have signed a couple...
£#%&!sakes. if if if if. what if rooney hadn't acted the @#%&! and had produced 40 goals again? what if valencia hadn't broke his leg? what if hargreaves had been able to play? a daft argument tbph.

if arsenal improved so would we, just as we did when wenger came and created/inherited his best arsenal side, just as we did when maureen raised the bar with chelsea. it's in the nature of competition and in the nature of ferguson.

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Redordead

Christ can no one be objective on here?

The If was not known before the season started, city could have been managed correctly.

If we buy no one other than another £#%&!ing striker and a 17 year prospect we will win £#%&! all next season.

I want Scholes and Giggs to retire because as much as I love them, it is a cover to not buy in replacements, we either have the money and are not spending or we are skint and making do, neither to me is acceptable.

If anyone thinks we will win anything next year with no spending they are in a fantasy land.

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If anyone thinks we will win anything next year with no spending they are in a fantasy land
Is this an entry for straw man of the year competition??

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is this an entry for straw man of the year competition??
I am afraid you have me at a disadvantage

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Lightbulb

Quote:

I want Scholes and Giggs to retire because as much as I love them, it is a cover to not buy in replacements, we either have the money and are not spending or we are skint and making do, neither to me is acceptable.
and here was me thinking the reason they still get a game is because they are still two of the best players in the whole league

turns out it was just a cover to make up the numbers

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:07 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I wasn't expecting this
Yep big shock

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:08 PM
thatsfuctit

refusing to speak to MUTV now
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...utv-fa-charge?

what next - refusing to speak to Cathy?

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Quote:
and after viewing a copy of the video, the FA has decided there is sufficient reason to act.
presumably not the video of the match then

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Blanked MUTV before, hasn't he??

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Thought he did for a bit after the Keano business.

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
yes - when some whippersnapper journo mentioned he preferred 442 over 451
Closed Thread