Unread 03-03-2011, 12:11 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...erguson-the-fa

Well, I didn't see this coming

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:14 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

Everyone seems desperate to scupper our title challenge this season. I get the feeling only the rules stopped Rooney getting band, the rule that if the ref sees it and deals with it how he sees fit then they can't do out. Our fixtures seem weird, and the way our game at Chelsea was postponed was a disgrace.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
taff

mickey p in charge on sunday then

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:18 AM
The Watcher

Avram Grant accuses referees of taking bribes on Sky, never mentioned in a single paper or by the FA:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132070

It's worth repeating. He claims they're given money not apply the laws of the to United and not a word. The FA are £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:20 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Avram Grant accuses referees of taking bribes on Sky, never mentioned in a single paper or by the FA:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132070

It's worth repeating. He claims they're given money not apply the laws of the to United and not a word. The FA are £#%&!ing @#%&!s.
Surely they'd be a bit more secretive maybe a Motorway Service Station?

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Sparky***

won't make a jot of £#%&!ing difference. oh no so he has to watch the game from the stands.

what he said needed saying.

he was positively restrained imho.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:24 AM
The Watcher

MUTV should tell the FA to £#%&! off.

If they try and ban the manager, take them to court. Last time I checked, we had freedom of speech in this country.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Some great angry posts there

Quote:
Jabba The Hut
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
the fat, Slug-Faced %@#$&!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red

Fat £#%&!ing toad @#%&!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
£#%&!ing danger mouse should of finished the @#%&! off when he had the chance. #@&%!.
In all seriousness though, if I were Fergie I'd honestly take a clip of that in and play it to them, and ask when Grant is going to be punished.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:30 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
The FA has asked Sky and MUTV for an unedited copy of their post-match interviews from Stamford Bridge
So they want to punish him for things that weren't even broadcast?

I swear, nothing would give me greater pleasure then to go round FA HQ and hack up every one of the £#%&!ing coffin dodgers one by one with a £#%&!ing axe. I £#%&!ing despise them.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

Quote:
So they want to punish him for things that weren't even broadcast?

I swear, nothing would give me greater pleasure then to go round FA HQ and hack up every one of the £#%&!ing coffin dodgers one by one with a £#%&!ing axe. I £#%&!ing despise them.
They have ASKED MUTV

Quote:
Sorry chaps we dont have the UNEDITED film anymore ............... go £#%&! yourselves

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:40 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
They have ASKED MUTV
When it comes to dealing with the FA, United act like @#%&! more often then not.

Chelsea ground staff racially abuse Evra, so naturally he gets a 4 game ban

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
When it comes to dealing with the FA, United act like @#%&! more often then not.

Chelsea ground staff racially abuse Evra, so naturally he gets a 4 game ban
I said that to a friend of mine yesterday. Talking about the ref, he says "yeah, but come on mate - you get away with a lot of shit"

I said "£#%&!off you @#%&!" i said.

I goes "look at the number of players down the years we've had retrospectively banned for shit".

"evra got banned for having a tear up during a warm down with a @#%&!ing lawn mower....A £#%&!ING LAWN MOWER"

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation Re: Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

Well, I didn't see this one coming.

It's ok for every manager & his dog to accuse Refs of favouring Man United after every single game we play, but when our Manager has a moan the knives are out.
It's ok for the Press to humiliate & abuse Refs (Howard Webb in particular) whenever we get the rub of the green...astonishing hypocrisy, but I've come to expect nothing less.

The tide of support for Arsenal's 'Treble' is gathering more momentum than usual..& that's saying a hell of a lot.

We could really use a bit of siege mentality at the minute.
A win at Anfield would brighten the mood to say the @#%&!ing least.

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:01 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

The hypocrisy of the press, scouse filled TV stations and other £#%&!wit fans doesn't bother me. But the FA are a £#%&!ing joke. Bunch of jobsworth @#%&!s, who never miss an opportunity to stick it too United.

The FA's job is uphold the laws of the game and protect football in this country. Yet every day we have clubs going bankrupt, the most indebted League in the world, a joke of a national team, youth development stuck in the 1920s, a fiasco of a World Cup bid, an ongoing Parliamentary Enquiry into the running of the national game...and so on. Yet the thing most on their mind is what the greatest manager in history may or may not have said? It seems the useless bastards agenda is set by the press and not by the needs of the game in England. They're not fit for purpose and are probably the last people who should be lecturing anyone on what does and does not 'bring the game into disrepute'.

@#%&!s the lot of them.

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:05 AM
elhombre

the £#%&!ing game has become soft...

£#%&!ing banning someone for stating an opinion...

sanitised, soft arse nonsense...

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
the £#%&!ing game has become soft...

£#%&!ing banning someone for stating an opinion...

sanitised, soft arse nonsense...
brian clough would never see a £#%&!ing touchline again in this day and age.

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:13 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
brian clough would never see a £#%&!ing touchline again in this day and age.
the point is, the more rules, the more tightly you control the game the more problems you have...

for instance, if you slacken off on hard challenges, the game isn't slowed down every minute for a booking or a word off the ref... and with less restrictions, there can be less conjecture by definition... i'm not saying have anarchy, but the game is becoming stifled by rules and all the necessary interpretations...

and by players being allowed to sort themselves out "man to man", there's no need for the ref to get involved and no where for players to hide... like in rugby - the ref is allowed to let players confront each other... in football he's a £#%&!ing traffic warden/rule enforcer/baby minder...

man up!

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:16 AM
no fun

£#%&! it

let the fa @#%&!s ban ferguson, we could get round the ban by giving him a set of flags so he could send semaphore signals to the team from the stands

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:18 AM
MJ Ramone

Yep, agree with all that.

The FA take their disciplinary cue from TalkSport ffs...they really do. It's absolutely £#%&!ing ludicrous

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
man up!
:facepalm:
Closed Thread