United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:17 PM
dunk

Default Re: Michael Owen twitters his discontent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
Block, player tickets would be complimentary.
Shame. I was hoping he was paying for his players compliment,

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:19 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
funny you use that phrase. its what id call you little rant.

so.....im tiresome yet you post a rant that has been posted a million times before.

or are you just showing every one you are 'on the ball'

its pathetic and not even close to true.
its just an evolved group on insults that started with me not existing....or even being black.
It is what you'd call my "little rant" because you apparently don't understand the meaning of the word, or you're just too obtuse to make the connection.

For my part I won't even pretend to understand what your garbled reply means. Although, what is clear that it doesn't take much to peel away that thin veneer of blow-hard #@&%!iness to the hidden pink shallows of insecurity below. I thought you puffters were more thick skinned than that.

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:28 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shame. I was hoping he was paying for his players compliment,
has he even got on the pitch in the cl this season?

"rio here's your 16 freebies, wayne here's yours, michael....shall we call them £220 a pop?"

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
has he even got on the pitch in the cl this season?

"rio here's your 16 freebies, wayne here's yours, michael....shall we call them £220 a pop?"
That's what I was thinking. 'I'm sorry Michael, the complimentary ticket scheme only kicks in if you are on a proper contract, I'm afraid as a 'Pay as you play' you come under 'Sub-contractor' and as such are liable to pay full face value. Mr. Hargreaves, I'm afraid to say your application for tickets has been unsuccessful'.

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Neo

Quote:
'Mr. Hargreaves, I'm afraid to say your application for tickets has been unsuccessful'.
Was that in his will?

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up Re: Michael Owen twitters his discontent!

Quote:
That's what I was thinking. 'I'm sorry Michael, the complimentary ticket scheme only kicks in if you are on a proper contract, I'm afraid as a 'Pay as you play' you come under 'Sub-contractor' and as such are liable to pay full face value. Mr. Hargreaves, I'm afraid to say your application for tickets has been unsuccessful as the disabled section has been oversubscribed'.

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Unread 17-05-2011, 03:41 PM
fix up look SHARPE

looking forward to seeing mo7 and bunker buster team up to try and jib wembley.
Closed Thread