United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
If Big Zlat finally leaves PSG next season, they may be in the market for a marquee striker?

tbh, FFP will make it a lot harder to shift him
zlatan to come 'home'

Unread 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
vidal's right there on the right wing for some reason Only large Michael could put them eleven players in completely the wrong formation and positions.
so he is. must have been in the blind spot.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
vidal's right there on the right wing for some reason Only large Michael could put them eleven players in completely the wrong formation and positions.

That's not the right wing, der bad formatting

Triangle of doom ffs.

Jones > Hummels............

Unread 04-09-2014, 11:44 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Pretty sure that qualifies as an official Come And Get Me plea.
Imagine the meltdown in Stockport. Can see the Arabs bailing out.

Unread 04-09-2014, 11:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Pretty sure that qualifies as an official Come And Get Me plea.
The cynic in me says he's seen the money and contracts we're handing out and fancies some of that.

Unread 04-09-2014, 11:51 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The cynic in me says he's seen the money and contracts we're handing out and fancies some of that.
I'd imagine there's truth in that but he knows we love him too. Made his mum happy and it's his turn now.

Unread 04-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Vedder

He's a totally different player now.

Unread 04-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
http://.youtube.com/watch?v=T-_Ta0Bflxw

He's a totally different player now.
Rooney at 3:30. :shakehead:

Incredible video. It's easy to forget when you see him now, but he was such a ridiculously skillful player 7-8 years ago. Sensational to watch.

Unread 04-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Incredible video. It's easy to forget when you see him now, but he was such a ridiculously skillful player 7-8 years ago. Sensational to watch.
He had it all. £#%&! he was good

Unread 04-09-2014, 12:26 PM
vangaalsbigballs

what a beast he was

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I know he's awesome now, but I reckon we got the absolute best of him '05-09. He seems to have been a different player for Madrid.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:27 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
I know he's awesome now, but I reckon we got the absolute best of him '05-09. He seems to have been a different player for Madrid.
What????????
He's improved at madrid ffs

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
What????????
He's improved at madrid ffs
Doing different things. He wasn't as all action. He's a better player, but I think he was more exciting to watch at United.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:35 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Doing different things. He wasn't as all action. He's a better player, but I think he was more exciting to watch at United.
You remind me so much of a rawk poster.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah he's a total goal machine now. Loved watching him at united pick the ball up on the halfway line and blitz past 4 players. Doesn't do that so much anymore. Not surprising really, he's in his late 20s - you can't do that forever. He's adapted fantastically.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Lance Uppercut

We had Ronny when he was on the up. Real have undoubtedly had him in his prime.

I would love to see him return, even if it was in his twilight years.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Ah yeah, he was more exciting to watch because there was some unpredictability. Getting rid of the unpredictability has turned into some super robot of a goalscorer though.

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Ah yeah, he was more exciting to watch because there was some unpredictability. Getting rid of the unpredictability has turned into some super robot of a goalscorer though.
I miss your party tales... too boring these days forwarders

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:54 PM
forwardirektion

I'm going out tonight, leeds beer international beer fest tomorrow, flying out to barca saturday going to a day party that john talabot is headlining in an old theme park on sunday. What more can you want!!

Unread 04-09-2014, 02:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
If Big Zlat finally leaves PSG next season, they may be in the market for a marquee striker?

tbh, FFP will make it a lot harder to shift him
Not sure if he'll be considered a marquee striker by then, tbh

Could be a big problem depending on Wazza's attitude. Becks could always help us out by trying to take the lad to Miami.
Closed Thread