United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:46 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
liverpool aren't actually playing that well at the moment.
Thank goodness we get away with a draw then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Think we're good for a draw or whisper it.......

Smash and grab.....

Cult status awaits ...
One thing is for certain a lot of those egotistic pampered #@&%!s in our dressing room owe us supporters some searious joy after a lot the shit performances they have served-up in the name of football so far this season but the the big problem is I can't imaging them beating the Scousers this sunday even in my wildest dream however I would love to be proved wrong big style

Unread 14-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Thank goodness we get away with a draw then

One thing is for certain a lot of those egotistic pampered #@&%!s in our dressing room owe us supporters some searious joy after a lot the shit performances they have served-up in the name of football so far this season but the the big problem is I can't imaging them beating the Scousers this sunday even in my wildest dream however I would love to be proved wrong big style
Same here. They look utterly broken to me. A team just limping on with no belief in what they're doing, that performance against Munich was about as close to "phoning it in" as you could see.

They might give it a go for 10-15 mins at Anfield but as soon as they concede, they'll go under.

Unread 14-12-2023, 11:33 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Same here. They look utterly broken to me. A team just limping on with no belief in what they're doing, that performance against Munich was about as close to "phoning it in" as you could see.

They might give it a go for 10-15 mins at Anfield but as soon as they concede, they'll go under.
We’ll probably start well and miss an early chance before Onana inevitably throws one into his own net.

Unread 14-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’ll probably start well and miss an early chance before Onana inevitably throws one into his own net.

Unread 14-12-2023, 11:46 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 14-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

ffs

Unread 15-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Dasilvatwins

Best way to approach it it so counter them.

We don’t have the players available (and even when fully fit we don’t have the players with the ability) to control the game and win.

Pace on counter, plug the middle of the park.

Onana
AWB varane evans regullion
Amrabat. Mainoo
Antony. The Scottish Player Garnacho
Hojlund

The back 4 I named is horrible but what else can you do . Martinez maguire lindelof shaw all out?

Hope he starts Regullion at LB ahead of Dalot. He gets caught out too easily, we need a natural LB.

Mcotminay as a number 10 is another player we just don’t have anybody else to play. How is our squad so shit?

He wouldn’t but I suppose the could play with a three man CM with Amrabat at the base and Mainoo and The Scottish Player as two running 8s?

There’s not alot of options. Have zero expectations of these lot pulling a victory. More blind hope

Unread 15-12-2023, 11:37 AM
The taste of...

Is it just too much to ask, for once, that some of the shit@#%&!s grow a set

…. I know they won’t out football them but just £#%&!ing Whiteside and Keane
the phlegm gargling @#%&!s

If they did I could take a 7-0

Unread 15-12-2023, 11:42 AM
marlo

in a must win champions league game at HOME, we managed 1 shot on target.

We won’t even lay a glove on them if we tried. ETH’s team are averse to goals and playing good football.

Imagine having this mentality under the miracle working manager we apparently have….

Against a average Liverpool team.

Unread 15-12-2023, 11:48 AM
magic_cantona

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Is it just too much to ask, for once, that some of the shit@#%&!s grow a set

…. I know they won’t out football them but just £#%&!ing Whiteside and Keane
the phlegm gargling @#%&!s

If they did I could take a 7-0
This is it - if we lose after a huge effort and we're unlucky, fair enough. We're so used to just rolling over for these @#%&!s now.

Unread 15-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

We won’t even lay a glove on them if we tried.

Perhaps martial should start then?

Admittedly, he may only glance one of his against a defender in a half hearted manner that could be forgiven as being some kind of role playing foreplay but still.

Unread 15-12-2023, 12:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Will be hilarious if he starts The Scottish Player again.

(Won't be watching anyway)

Unread 15-12-2023, 12:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Perhaps martial should start then?

Admittedly, he may only glance one of his against a defender in a half hearted manner that could be forgiven as being some kind of role playing foreplay but still.
It’s the perfect game for Martial tbf. XI (involvement) around 5% of the game

Unread 15-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Parlabane

normally this is a game you would be nervous for all week, I have a strange "resigned" feeling about it though.

Cant see anything other than a comfortable Liverpool win and the comparison between effort levels of the teams will be stark.

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:03 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
normally this is a game you would be nervous for all week, I have a strange "resigned" feeling about it though.

Cant see anything other than a comfortable Liverpool win and the comparison between effort levels of the teams will be stark.
Same, not that arsed atm. Just want to avoid a humiliation but tbf, we’re getting used to those. Players getting booked to miss it and mysterious knocks - it’s clear the players cba - I’m damned if I will be.

Can see me being fairly anxious come Sunday pm though

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:05 PM
suedeshoes

Would be buzzing with 0-0.

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:16 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Would be buzzing with 0-0.
We will be lucky to get nil mate

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Parlabane

feel as if we just need to get through Sunday, take our medicine and then start the season from there.

Need to get some players back fit and one game a week pretty much from new year onwards will allow us the best chance of improvement

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Furry Russian hats

The biggest game of the season and lm not even going to watch it. I hate that “we’ve seen it all “ song because I’m not sure we have heading up to this weekend.

Unread 15-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

If we play in our 3rd kit I can see us getting a result. Martial decked in white with the black gloves. The Scouse defenders will be beaten in the tunnel.

If we're in that green monstrosity I can se us getting a hammering.