United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Potter being linked ffs. Jesus wept.
Thankfully, it’s only Custis. The same Custis who said Qatar were finalising a deal a few weeks ago

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:52 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Matter of time before Custis gets the Skechers leaks...

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
No chance of getting Simeone. He was never leaving Atletico, it was just standard contract negotiations. He’s the highest paid manager in the world, earning £12mil more than Guardiola a year. He’s happy at Atletico and is a hero there. He’s their Ferguson.

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

I do wonder if some of the journo’s banned the other week had started the skechers rumours? Wouldn’t surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Potter being linked ffs. Jesus wept.
Pottercino I think it said.

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:58 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
sorry to burst that bubble

Unread 14-12-2023, 10:02 AM
poppy

Villa report United.

Unread 14-12-2023, 10:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
He has been left to do signings on a limited budget on his own though?! What other top club does this? It’s not Big Ron or SAF in the 80’s…
remember when big fat ron had to make do with bargain basement purchases like that robbo guy and some bloke called moses? typical that he just brought in some no-marks he'd managed before at a small club. we really needed to spend after cheaping out on players like ray wilkins. poor ron. started one season looking like champions and then lost the whole midfield. very much like 10h, although big white ron didn't lose them on the bench, obvs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Is the other mixed race?

Unread 14-12-2023, 10:51 AM
My Name is Heath

Goldbridge reporting that ETH has been seen with Skechers and Paul Parker is livid, saying ETH is an Adidas all the way guy.

This and Liverpool on Sunday could be game changers

Unread 14-12-2023, 12:04 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If the manager had insisted on two strikers in the summer he wouldn’t depend on Martial.
I think that it’s not a wild assumption that he did, and was told, by the Board - don’t worry, only need to buy one as we will be reintegrating Greenwood.

He is then more emboldened to sanction Mount / Onana

Unread 14-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Wha?! Think I must a missed that. Are we talking this type of monstrosity:

They were some sort of cream abomination, my heart sank as soon as l saw them, genuinely

Unread 14-12-2023, 01:40 PM
puressence

Has he gone yet

Unread 14-12-2023, 02:21 PM
larry

hope not, jim + 10h = our only hope of getting out of this

Unread 14-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Thankfully, it’s only Custis. The same Custis who said Qatar were finalising a deal a few weeks ago
Graham potter ffs.

This place would chew him up and spit him out in a year.

Unread 14-12-2023, 07:56 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Graham potter ffs.

This place would chew him up and spit him out in a year.

He'd be gone by May.

Unread 14-12-2023, 07:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
He'd be gone by May.
If we appointed him in April

Unread 14-12-2023, 08:53 PM
croady26

I do wonder if these injuries have been caused by overplaying players last season and a supposed hard pre season as well. Yes if we had rotated more we probably wouldn't have finished 3rd

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:01 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
I do wonder if these injuries have been caused by overplaying players last season and a supposed hard pre season as well. Yes if we had rotated more we probably wouldn't have finished 3rd
I don’t think it’s in dispute, generally most clubs are having unprecedented injury issues due to post covid schedules and no summer breaks. Chuck in our ridiculous schedule last year and it’s no surprise.

I feel for ETH - look at Luke Shaw, out for about 3 months then plays 3 big games in row and buggered again…

As I think Mr Mitten pointed out, if he’d not picked him for those games everyone would have been up in arms.

I was moaning about Martial starting against Bournemouth, but Hojland is going to get worn out.

People will say ‘oh but it’s not affecting other teams, they have a style of play whoever etc…’ but maybe it is and that’s why we aren’t in the bottom half despite being dreadful.

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:37 PM
jem

no one else played as many games as us. no surprise our long-term injuries happened to players who went deep in the world cup.

that said, you have to accommodate players' need to rest. it is part of squad management.

also, there is no £#%&!ing excuse for playing a lone midfielder in every game bar one. can't blame 10h for eriksen, that is 100% on wet lettuce officiating. but if we had a penny for every time someone said "god help us if cass gets injured", we have enough to pay martial the bonus he deserves.

still, there is no danger of mainoo being overplayed.

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no one else played as many games as us. no surprise our long-term injuries happened to players who went deep in the world cup.

that said, you have to accommodate players' need to rest. it is part of squad management.

also, there is no £#%&!ing excuse for playing a lone midfielder in every game bar one. can't blame 10h for eriksen, that is 100% on wet lettuce officiating. but if we had a penny for every time someone said "god help us if cass gets injured", we have enough to pay martial the bonus he deserves.

still, there is no danger of mainoo being overplayed.
I’m fairly certain that was said at least more than No times.

Unread 14-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has he gone yet
No & let's hope that remains the case as the thought of, Graham(would make Moyes seem like, Fergie in comparison) Potter replacing ETH don't bare thinking about & yes the press ma ywell be making a load of lies-up but as reds we can't afford to pressume that they are bullshitting & we need to make it 100% clear that we would rather keep, ETH than have that Chelsea reject anywere near The United job!
Closed Thread