United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-10-2023, 09:59 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Are you playing with yourself again?
I don't consent. Stop forcing your sex posts on me. I don't know how many times I have to ask you to stop.

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:00 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I don't consent. Stop forcing your sex posts on me. I don't know how many times I have to ask you to stop.

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:05 AM
Bunker Buster

Still fuming.....

To show ZERO desire like that is not acceptable.....

They came out second half ages before palace, I'm think, right they must be up for it......

Rashford hate is audible in the stands

A shite day

God tier beers, 04:30am get up....shite

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:08 AM
marlo

to be honest if anything ETH should be like a rose in concrete with everyone saying
“If he can get what he is getting out the team despite the glazers then imagine him under good ownership”

But he isn’t even doing that?

his purchases don’t make sense, he can’t even get the best out of them as so far on the surface we have a keeper who is abit amateurish and we can’t even utilise his so called strengths.

from last season we just not been at it against good teams. You don’t know what we are trying to do, the players seems uncoached, they also look unfit and it’s like 10 individuals.
the narrative was its de gea making it hard for us to be a complete team and then mcfred also.
What’s the excuse now? The players who aren’t good enough and don’t even feature are the issue? As they are in the match day squad.
the reason we are losing to inferior teams is because they play with purpose and like team, their managers also adapt in game which is why our 20 minute spell is always thwarted and then you can almost predict the rest of the match

But some how this is not on the manager of the team.
Went into the season drenched in delusion calling any dissenters a wind up and now all it’s all coming to pass.

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:11 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
to be honest if anything ETH should be like a rose in concrete with everyone saying
“If he can get what he is getting out the team despite the glazers then imagine him under good ownership”

But he isn’t even doing that?

his purchases don’t make sense, he can’t even get the best out of them as so far on the surface we have a keeper who is abit amateurish and we can’t even utilise his so called strengths.

from last season we just not been at it against good teams. You don’t know what we are trying to do, the players seems uncoached, they also look unfit and it’s like 10 individuals.
the narrative was its de gea making it hard for us to be a complete team and then mcfred also.
What’s the excuse now? The players who aren’t good enough and don’t even feature are the issue? As they are in the match day squad.
the reason we are losing to inferior teams is because they play with purpose and like team, their managers also adapt in game which is why our 20 minute spell is always thwarted and then you can almost predict the rest of the match

But some how this is not on the manager of the team.
Went into the season drenched in delusion calling any dissenters a wind up and now all it’s all coming to pass.
you’ve made your point

Unread 01-10-2023, 03:54 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you’ve made your point
I think he made his point complaining it’s a closed shop for agents at United

What’s his new job again?

Unread 01-10-2023, 09:07 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I get that you are #@&%!ed and there is no need for me to expose this.

gaalesque, just in case you don't get it, is the ability to have 80% possession but no goals, because most of the passing is utterly £#%&!ing pointless

the ref was an utter @#%&!, but...

that is not "we played well, we just didn't a break", it's "we don't know what to do in the final third."

not to mention a tongue-in-cheek disparaging of palace's goal because they didn't have enough possession (leaving aside the referee's part in all of it).

you are an idiot.
i like that you went to this much effort just to back up the fact that you were wrong.

Unread 01-10-2023, 09:28 PM
Furry Russian hats

Absolutely dreadful yesterday, a real low. Nipped down to the toilet at half time and no one’s even pissed off anymore, truth be told they haven’t been for a while now. Just a grim acceptance that we are utterly broken. It’s like watching something you love slowly die right before your eyes, a once great club now withered and brought to its knees.

It’s not just Ten Hag either is it, we’ve had to endure this utter shite , shit on a stick football for ten years now and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

There is absolutely no camaraderie whatsoever between the players and fans and more importantly between the players themselves. I can’t stand hardly any of them to be honest, they aren’t fit to wear the shirt.

Ten Hag needs to steady the ship fast and the first thing he needs to do is get the whiny bitches out of the team, we all know who they are.

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
i like that you went to this much effort just to back up the fact that you were wrong.
if you mean wrong to engage with an idiot, sure. otherwise, not so much.

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
Absolutely dreadful yesterday, a real low. Nipped down to the toilet at half time and no one’s even pissed off anymore, truth be told they haven’t been for a while now. Just a grim acceptance that we are utterly broken. It’s like watching something you love slowly die right before your eyes, a once great club now withered and brought to its knees.

It’s not just Ten Hag either is it, we’ve had to endure this utter shite , shit on a stick football for ten years now and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

There is absolutely no camaraderie whatsoever between the players and fans and more importantly between the players themselves. I can’t stand hardly any of them to be honest, they aren’t fit to wear the shirt.

Ten Hag needs to steady the ship fast and the first thing he needs to do is get the whiny bitches out of the team, we all know who they are.
Im inclined to belive that a few of them deserve to be given the same treatment as, Sancho but sadly by all accounts(if hints or suggestions are to be herd), then their we're theory's put forward yesterday that one certain player may have a clause put in his new contract that he has to start most of our important games & if the PARASITES are dictating certain things such as that then ETH would be well within his right's to QUIT during his next pre-match Press confrence & also go as far as advising other top managers through-out Europe not to accept the job whilst those PARASITES are running the Club into the ground & quite frankly who could blame the guy?

Unread 01-10-2023, 10:05 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

Couldn't agree more. They key problem is how to get rid of players who are happy to see out contracts the likes of which they'll never see again. They've seen what's happened to Pogba and Lingard in terms of contracts elsewhere so won't be in any rush to move on. This is all on giving the players too much money without actually achieving anything. It removes both hunger and respect for the manager because the players feel like they've already made it.

Unread 02-10-2023, 07:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Good points in there.

Our support just expects it now, most people didn’t seem bothered. The club is rotting.

Unread 02-10-2023, 11:13 AM
marlo

Quote:

warm nothings sound amazing.

but lets get specific.

onana

dalot
varane
lindelof
amrabat

mount
casimero
bruno

rAshford
hojlund
pellistri

can pin point the whiny bastards in the team that you want removed please?

Unread 02-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Furry Russian hats

Rashford and Bruno. The latter should never have been made Captain, he’s never a leader of men in a million years.

Unread 02-10-2023, 11:50 AM
silv

Quote:
Rashford and Bruno. The latter should never have been made Captain, he’s never a leader of men in a million years.
i do have my fears over this

Unread 02-10-2023, 12:19 PM
marlo

Quote:
so you want to replace bruno and Ashford with Antony and amrabat.

that will be nearly the whole from 6 and keeper ETH signings.
would he then be accountable if they are outplayed constantly?

Unread 02-10-2023, 12:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Exactly. It’s weird on here - groups wise - I think we probably just have one person who probably wants him gone - everybody else wants him to succeed. But from that group you have:

The Hystericals - people who find it difficult to digest normal criticism and constantly see all criticism as people wanting ETH out,
Those who go AWOL or won’t comment when it’s gone to shit - possibly because there’s better things to do than stew in shit,
And people trying to be objective and sensible.
This.

Dreadful on Saturday and it's absolutely fine to call ETH out for it. They looked like they didn't know what to do in the final third. Would love to know what they do in training all week.

Unread 02-10-2023, 01:04 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
This.

Dreadful on Saturday and it's absolutely fine to call ETH out for it. They looked like they didn't know what to do in the final third. Would love to know what they do in training all week.
Not sure it is that fine when on one wing we have a lad who is about 5th choice and on the other we have Meshford. (See clip vid on thread).

He's not above critiscism, far from it, but so much else is a shitshow I don't see how we can keep calling out manager after manager.

Unread 02-10-2023, 01:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Not sure it is that fine when on one wing we have a lad who is about 5th choice and on the other we have Meshford. (See clip vid on thread).

He's not above critiscism, far from it, but so much else is a shitshow I don't see how we can keep calling out manager after manager.
It goes without saying that the Glazers are the problem, but the match threads would be pretty shit without discussing the actual tactics and performance of the players an manager, and instead just saying "We lost because of the Glazers".

Unread 02-10-2023, 01:25 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Still fuming.....

To show ZERO desire like that is not acceptable.....

They came out second half ages before palace, I'm think, right they must be up for it......

Rashford hate is audible in the stands

A shite day

God tier beers, 04:30am get up....shite
It was horrendous - the worst for a while. Can't get my head around players not giving a £#%&!. I feel almost sorry for sorting you with tickets now.