Fuzzy Dunlop

C&P like a good man.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Rossi the Red

That's £#%&!ing slave labour!

Fergie Out!!

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Spiffy

He hasn't said anywhere that Ronaldo wants to stay, just that he is staying. That was the case before the meeting. He's also only said he's here for next season. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've done a deal where Ronaldo can go next season and not have to request the transfer.

To be honest, I'd rather he went.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
He hasn't said anywhere that Ronaldo wants to stay, just that he is staying. That was the case before the meeting. He's also only said he's here for next season. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've done a deal where Ronaldo can go next season and not have to request the transfer.

We won't win the league if he goes.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Bullshit.

I don't subscribe to this.

No player is bigger than the club

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

£#%&! off, no shit

i posted that on here weeks ago

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Ether

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence tbh.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:21 PM
JakeB

Ronaldo "I want to go"
SAF "You're not"

Great.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:22 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Alex Ferguson has confirmed he met with Cristiano Ronaldo to discuss the player's future and insists the winger will not be sold to Real Madrid.

The 23-year-old has been openly coveted by Real Madrid over the last few months with the player himself reported to be keen on a switch to the Bernabeu.

However, at a press conference in South Africa to mark the start of United's pre-season trip, the Reds' boss confirmed Ronaldo is going nowhere.

"The meeting went well - I think we both put across our points of view - where we stand and where the player stands," explained Sir Alex.

"I can say he'll be a Manchester United player next season. That's our stance - he won't be sold."
The £#%&!er has us to win all over again.

Stickman

Quote:

agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
%@#$&!s

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
C&P like a good man.
Boss: Ronaldo's staying put

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed he met with Cristiano Ronaldo to discuss the player's future and insists the winger will not be sold to Real Madrid.

The 23-year-old has been openly coveted by Real Madrid over the last few months with the player himself reported to be keen on a switch to the Bernabeu.

However, at a press conference in South Africa to mark the start of United's pre-season trip, the Reds' boss confirmed Ronaldo is going nowhere.

"The meeting went well - I think we both put across our points of view - where we stand and where the player stands," explained Sir Alex.

"I can say he'll be a Manchester United player next season. That's our stance - he won't be sold."

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Bullshit.

I don't subscribe to this.

No player is bigger than the club
I didn't say he was bigger than the club.

I said we won't win the league if he goes. Just my opinion.

Nft.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:24 PM
suedeshoes

I wouldnt let him wear the shirt now if he bought his own.

Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
£#%&! off, no shit

i posted that on here weeks ago
Good for you, I posted it on here today. Shall we form a club? The People Who Post On FT That Ronnie May Go Next Year Without Requesting a Transfer?

Jack Duckworth

the little @#%&! should be £#%&!ed off.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Ed Sullivan

I don't think Ferie has added anything we didn't already know.

Sounds like Ronnie has told him he wants to leave and Ferie has told him to shove it. Mainly from this quote:

Quote:
I can say he'll be a Manchester United player next season. That's our stance - he won't be sold

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I wouldnt let him wear the shirt now if he bought his own.
don't think he'd want to play for fc, tbh.

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Ether

Quote:
Good for you, I posted it on here today. Shall we form a club? The People Who Post On FT That Ronnie May Go Next Year Without Requesting a Transfer?

Unread 18-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The £#%&!er has us to win all over again.
dunno If I can forgive him tbh, don't think he realises just how his behaviour in all this shite has affected us, he's got a hell of a lot of brown nosing to do,I dont think he will play like he did last season either, I think what passion and commitment he had has gone
Closed Thread