United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2021, 12:16 AM
red in cumbria

Didn't they do the same over Wafa's mum?

Unread 12-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&! me, to the rawk mobile!

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:11 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! me, to the rawk mobile!

I just imagined a very inappropriate photoshop for what Bill and Bob are doing in the clouds for the “how am I doing boss?” series.

Unread 12-02-2021, 09:23 AM
puressence

they really are the oddest £#%&!ers on the planet

Unread 12-02-2021, 09:27 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
God alive

How/why the £#%&! are they so £#%&!ing odd?

Unread 12-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Pop

They have a thread on there dishing out club addresses and phone numbers to call Klopp, members from Sweden and the US are sending flowers to him, some are posting in google translated German, they are referring to his late mother as "Mama/Frau Klopp", making charitable donations, a campaign to flood the training ground with moonpig sympathy cards and an open letter to her for giving birth to a wonderful human. The general mood is as if they have lost their own mother.

I haven't seen any poems yet but they can't be too far off.

It's been repeated so often but they are utterly, utterly insane.

The club has left a message on Twitter. Some of the replies...

Unread 12-02-2021, 11:06 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They have a thread on there dishing out club addresses and phone numbers to call Klopp, members from Sweden and the US are sending flowers to him, some are posting in google translated German, they are referring to his late mother as "Mama/Frau Klopp", making charitable donations, a campaign to flood the training ground with moonpig sympathy cards and an open letter to her for giving birth to a wonderful human. The general mood is as if they have lost their own mother.

I haven't seen any poems yet but they can't be too far off.

It's been repeated so often but they are utterly, utterly insane.

The club has left a message on Twitter. Some of the replies...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFC/statu...94381854687233
Every club sending their sympathies

Unread 12-02-2021, 11:15 AM
puressence

there wanting to go the ground and leave banners everywhere .. truly £#%&!ing mental .

Unread 12-02-2021, 12:35 PM
moransbleedinghead

They really do love a bit of grief.

Unread 12-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Big Norm

What a shame.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...update-fabinho

Unread 12-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Pop

Before I'm accused of anything I'm not taking the piss out of an old woman dying, I'm not taking the piss out of a sons grief for his mother, I'm taking the piss out of the reaction of the scousers, the £#%&!ing weirdos....

Ruhe in Frieden, Elisabeth Klopp, 81

- If just a few dozen of us could spend just a few minutes writing a few words and popping it in the post, I’m certain it’d mean a lot to Jurgen, help him to keep going, and remind him he is loved by a very special set of supporters.

- Is there a way to contact someone at the club to see whether Jorgen would prefer the cost of the card/stamps etc donated to a charity?

- I think Jurgen is so caring and thoughtful of others that he may prefer donations to a charity.

- I honestly couldn't give a damn about this season now.

- Not much of a writer, but here’s what I’m sending

Dear Jürgen, I just wanted to express my sincere condolences on the passing of your mother. I’m sure she meant the world to you, and I’m so sad to hear that due to the Covid restrictions you won’t be able to attend the funeral. Under normal circumstances the Kop would be in full voice supporting you at the next home game, but obviously that isn’t an option at the moment. These words aren’t much but I hope they are reminder that even though we can’t be with you in person, we are with you in spirit. It must be really difficult to get through this time at the moment for you, but I hope that this letter, and the others you will receive, are a reminder of how much you mean to your supporters and that we walk with you, no matter if there is a golden sky or a storm. You’ll never walk alone - Yasar.

- By the way Hij, don’t know if you remember me but you gave me some great advice in a thread I made before going to prison - Yasar

- All I can say to Jurgen is we are all with you and you'll never walk alone. RIP Elisabeth

- Sending a card today. Remember sending one to Rafa on his 50th.

- We must let Jurgen feel the true meaning of YNWA

- Flowers on their way to our Jurgen

- Obviously in the minority here but I think Jurgen should be left to deal with this in private with his family without having to accept knocks on his front door with flowers from people he doesn't know

- Can we flood the training ground with condolence cards...?

- Rest in peace Mama Klopp.

- This really upsets me

- Made me a bit teary to be honest.

- I didn't really care that much about this season. Care even less about it now.

- Jurgen has given me more than many people I've known all my life

- RIP Mammy Klopp

- Jurgen? ...... YNWA

- It's not fair at all.

- I learned about this tragic news today, this puts everything in perspective

- Must be a crippler for United fans to know the club wanted him to succeed the hard shoulder shitter and instead since then they've had Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Solskjaer

Unread 12-02-2021, 03:44 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
RIP Mammy Klopp

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:06 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- Obviously in the minority here but I think Jurgen should be left to deal with this in private with his family without having to accept knocks on his front door with flowers from people he doesn't know

- Can we flood the training ground with condolence cards...?
That's some contrast...

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:07 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
That's some contrast...
First one won't be on RAWK for much longer nqat.

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:16 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
First one won't be on RAWK for much longer nqat.

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:33 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
-If just a few dozen of us could spend just a few minutes writing a few words and popping it in the post, I’m certain it’d mean a lot to Jurgen, help him to keep going, and remind him he is loved by a very special set of supporters.
Always has to be about how special they are doesn’t it

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Always has to be about how special they are doesn’t it
They are special. Very, very special

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Cream

Remember just before they banned fans from the ground and Klopp told that lad who was trying to greet him to put his £#%&!ing hand away, 'you £#%&!ing idiot'.

That's what he thinks of them. He's a multi millionaire, who has zero interest in attending some £#%&!er's terraced house in Wallasey for a cup of tea just because they support a club he happens to manage.

They don't get it at all.

Bet he regrets going down the Rafa route of paying lip service to the 'special nature' of the club.

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

- Is there a way to contact someone at the club to see whether Jorgen would prefer the cost of the card/stamps etc donated to a charity?
Imagine donating £1.26 to charity and thinking Klopp would give a £#%&!

Unread 12-02-2021, 04:54 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
mammy klopp ffs.

Klopper to me is a @#%&!.
Closed Thread