Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
v Southampton

- Utd would have got 2 or 3 penalties tonight

- MOTM, Andre Marriner

- Used to laugh at the idea of a "super league", but it can't be worse than this. Absolutely had it with these directed games to create an even league or for whatever purpose they do it.

- If you offered me top 4 now I would take it no questions asked.

- Absolutely corrupt bullshit

- If Marriner put in a performance like that against Ferguson-era Man Utd, he'd never ref in this league again.

- Only thing for it now is to null and void the season.

- Top 4 is at serious risk

- I really really really can not believe what I just saw.

- Worst reffing I have ever seen

- We made a massive error complaining about David Coote. His mates haven’t forgotten.

- I'm getting closer and closer each week to being completely done with this £#%&!ing league.

- Week after week we're getting £#%&!ed over by officials and then having to watch the likes of Pogba awarded penalties for £#%&!ing kicking himself.

- What’s the point

- Ref was corrupt

- Utd easily get two penalties in that game

- I've said all along that it isn't a conspiracy against us but now even I'm getting second thoughts

- Until the manager or the captain comes out and calls the officiating against us what it is, absolutely biased we aren't turning this around. We need to stand up to this stuff

- If the refs favour our opponents there is nothing we can do. If weren't so unlikeable as a club it might help. Then you have to question why we are so hated

- They are not going to let us win the title.

- The FA, the Premier League, PGMOL, Sky, BT and whoever else....you’ll get exactly what you deserve. What’s ‘best for the integrity of the competition’ will see it permanently extinguished and I can’t £#%&!ing wait.

- At this point I’m numb to it all and just waiting for next season to roll around.

And finally, Klopp's post match comments: "What Andre Marriner did with Sadio Mane tonight, I'm not sure that's okay. Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five and a half years
It’s like the good old days.

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:19 PM
otbarney

Absolutely £#%&!in wonderful. 😂😂😂😂

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:19 PM
Kent Brockman

FFS, they're still top of the league. Can't imagine the meltdown if they drop a few places.

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:46 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
FFS, they're still top of the league. Can't imagine the meltdown if they drop a few places.
They know the red men are coming up over the hill.

and im sorry mr klopp but there isnt a thing you can do about it.

Unread 05-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RedMenace

I've missed these nuggets about corruption. A comforting certainty in an unpredictable world.

Unread 05-01-2021, 01:18 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They know the red men are coming up over the hill.

and im sorry mr klopp but there isnt a thing you can do about it.

Can't just be a shit ref. Has to be corrupt.

Quote:
They are not going to let us win the title.
Not sure who 'they' are, but they just let you do it six months ago

Unread 05-01-2021, 01:31 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I've missed these nuggets about corruption. A comforting certainty in an unpredictable world.
Another bad result or two and the corruption nuggets will have evolved to the "numb with rage" and "absolutely seething" variety.

They're my favourite ones.

Unread 05-01-2021, 04:15 AM
Vida_15

can't wait to see if the FA charge Klopp for his comments about the ref

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:28 AM
puressence

praying ole says something today if asked .. like cant answer that were practising penalties ..just anything .. klopps £#%&!ing face when he said that , absolutely incredible

The after match thread from lastnights game

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Zorg

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:25 PM
Vida_15

looks like Klopp's act and antics are starting to fall on deaf ears

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:33 PM
The Stella Fella

Can also tell Salah and Mane are not friendly and one or both may not be far away from wanting out, particularly Salah.

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Can also tell Salah and Mane are not friendly and one or both may not be far away from wanting out, particularly Salah.
Salah definitely on his way. They've offered him £250k a week or something to keep him but he'd get that anywhere.

Wijnaldum also wants out. Starts all their big games.

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:54 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
- I'm getting closer and closer each week to being completely done with this £#%&!ing league.

6 months after winning it

Unread 05-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Salah definitely on his way. They've offered him £250k a week or something to keep him but he'd get that anywhere.

Wijnaldum also wants out. Starts all their big games.
I think Wijnaldum is going to leave for free to Barca and join Koeman....

Salah certainly looks like he could be on his way out but the main place of interest is madrid and i don't think they have the money especially if they want Haaland as well.

i know Klopp would want to keep Salah however if they gave him a decent transfer fee he may let him leave especially due the impact Jota has made for them.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:43 AM
AnthonyMartial

The United penalty argument is getting a bit like the Jews control the banks.

Leicester have 10

Penalties not banks though know obv they have a renowned building society.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:59 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
The United penalty argument is getting a bit like the Jews control the banks.

Leicester have 10

Penalties not banks though know obv they have a renowned building society.
On the truegeordie kickoff shite show, they all said Leicester may have more but its the timing of ours. That we get them when we need a goal

Unread 06-01-2021, 01:16 AM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
On the truegeordie kickoff shite show, they all said Leicester may have more but its the timing of ours. That we get them when we need a goal
That's what controlling the banks/ referees does for you tbf.

Insider trading in other words.

Unread 06-01-2021, 10:08 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Well that’s a self-fulfilling prophecy really. If you’re pushing hard for a goal and the opposition is defending a draw or lead, odds are you’ll have more attacks and be in their box more.

Unread 06-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Well that’s a self-fulfilling prophecy really. If you’re pushing hard for a goal and the opposition is defending a draw or lead, odds are you’ll have more attacks and be in their box more.
Needed

Yeah, because when do you not need a goal?

“Penalty!”

“Nah, you’re alright, ref”
Closed Thread