United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Reckon he'll be doing the that "talking behind his hand to hide from the cameras" shit tonight.

Unread 02-12-2020, 12:02 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Reckon he'll be doing the that "talking behind his hand to hide from the cameras" shit tonight.
After another 5/10 performance.

Unread 02-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
After another 5/10 performance.
Hopefully doesn't play mate.....

Unread 02-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Patty_b

Could be worth playing him, see if he puts in a 'come and get me' type of performance which convinces them to buy him.

win-win

Unread 02-12-2020, 12:10 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Could be worth playing him, see if he puts in a 'come and get me' type of performance which convinces them to buy him.

win-win
Yep but the flip side of that is he performs as he normally does and PSG realise that hes just hype with no substance and run a mile, probably better to keep him away from the team and let the "World Class" myth continue

Unread 02-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

win-win
The team goes to shit when he plays. That and he can never put a performance in when he wants/needs to. It’s probably his downfall , all the talent and skill in the world but cannot apply it when needed
352 vs PSG

AWB axel lindelof maguire telles

Fred. Matic
Bruno
Rashford martial(cavani if injured)

Unread 02-12-2020, 01:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

win-win
Noooooo he will give the ball away in our defensive third 2/3 times and I’d rather live without that considering MmmBop and the sisterlover will be sniffing around.

Unread 02-12-2020, 01:26 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The team goes to shit when he plays. That and he can never put a performance in when he wants/needs to. It’s probably his downfall , all the talent and skill in the world but cannot apply it when needed
352 vs PSG

Fred. Matic
Bruno
Tuanzebe is suspended pal

Should pick the same line up that started the 2nd half vs Southampton imo

Unread 02-12-2020, 02:06 PM
barca99

Do not play him tonight, not only will he play shit and makes us lose but PSG will see first hand how shit he is. Keep the French myth going

Unread 02-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Yep but the flip side of that is he performs as he normally does and PSG realise that hes just hype with no substance and run a mile, probably better to keep him away from the team and let the "World Class" myth continue
Quote:
352 vs PSG

Fred. Matic
Bruno
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Noooooo he will give the ball away in our defensive third 2/3 times and I’d rather live without that considering MmmBop and the sisterlover will be sniffing around.
So it's a no on him starting then?

Can't say I disagree.

Unread 02-12-2020, 02:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Unread 02-12-2020, 02:41 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Do not play him tonight, not only will he play shit and makes us lose but PSG will see first hand how shit he is. Keep the French myth going

The myth is ring fenced by one excuse or other

Any £#%&! ups tonight will be excused by lack of playing time and match fitness etc

Unread 02-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Tuanzebe is suspended pal

Should pick the same line up that started the 2nd half vs Southampton imo
Feel like 352 stifles them. He’s played it twice and we have done well both times. The last Time we played them I was never in any doubt we would win. There was hardly any pressure on us.

No point going toe to toe with them with a back 4 . It would be very hard for us to come out on top.

Unread 02-12-2020, 03:18 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Feel like 352 stifles them. He’s played it twice and we have done well both times. The last Time we played them I was never in any doubt we would win. There was hardly any pressure on us.

No point going toe to toe with them with a back 4 . It would be very hard for us to come out on top.
Agree, but who plays in the back 3 without Tuanzebe and Shaw?

I'd have Matic sitting very deep instead

Unread 02-12-2020, 03:58 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Agree, but who plays in the back 3 without Tuanzebe and Shaw?

I'd have Matic sitting very deep instead
Bailey or even The Scottish Player? If we play with a back 4 we will need 2 holding midfielders . He will probably end up going
Fred matic ,
Rashford Bruno martial
Cavani.

Il be surprised if he starts both donny and Bruno, even if they both deserve to, we looked vulnerable against Istanbul . At this stage Bruno will always get the nod over VDB

Unread 02-12-2020, 06:58 PM
red in cumbria

On the bench tonight.
Closed Thread