Unread 13-05-2008, 07:53 PM
wiganste

Default Liverpool fans are the new bitters

This thread is a winner.

How bitter is Evs?

http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=68931

Unread 13-05-2008, 07:58 PM
thatsfuctit

very, i can't do six pages of that though, i know we all have our tinted specs, but they think they are persecuted in the extreme.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

can't get beyond the first page but £#%&! the sad @#%&!s

this time next Thursday they are gonna have even more to moan about to say nothing about this time next year

did you know Steve Bennett used to be a copper in the South Yorkshire police, fact

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:12 PM
mark o

1. Ferdinand's hand ball, probably a penalty. They've got a shout there but that's about it.
2. Rooney foul, definatly a penalty.
3. Scholes foul, definatly a penalty, they forget to mention this.
4. Rooney was booked for swearing at the refere, why are they moaning about this?
5. Scholes 2nd fould; not a yellow card. Some referees may have sent him off, he got it right though.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Hopskipjump

They seem to have forgotten that we stuffed them at OT, could have been 7-0...deluded @#%&!s..

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:15 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
1. Ferdinand's hand ball, probably a penalty. They've got a shout there but that's about it.
2. Rooney foul, definatly a penalty.
3. Scholes foul, definatly a penalty, they forget to mention this.
4. Rooney was booked for swearing at the refere, why are they moaning about this?
5. Scholes 2nd fould; not a yellow card. Some referees may have sent him off, he got it right though.
possible other pen for Rooney (which preceded him shouting at Bennett)

they bang on about Mascherano but he was on at Bennett constantly for the entire half, Wayne has his mad 5 minutes like a dog chasing its tail (and swearing a lot), then it's over.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
They seem to have forgotten that we stuffed them at OT, could have been 7-0...deluded @#%&!s..
it should have been at least seven we missed some amount of chances that day

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:18 PM
wonky no

you must admit though. if liverpool had gotten better results and rafa had bought better players liverpool would be champions.

i feel for them.

pesky results

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it should have been at least seven we missed some amount of chances that day
No, no, no. They were clearly the better team as they have been the last 6 times they've played us. We only win because we're lucky, we cheat, we've bought the ref etc etc

mark o

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
possible other pen for Rooney (which preceded him shouting at Bennett)

they bang on about Mascherano but he was on at Bennett constantly for the entire half, Wayne has his mad 5 minutes like a dog chasing its tail (and swearing a lot), then it's over.

Mascherano was booked, Rooney was booked. Same offence, same outcome. It just happened to be that Mascherano had already been booked (for an offence that could have been a straight red anyway).

Scouse £#%&!s can't see that thoug can they,

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:22 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Evs

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here, Dids.

Where have I said that they aren't the best team?

Imagine the scenario:

We go to O.T. next March within two points of them at the top. Bennett is the ref. It's level with ten to go and Torres is fouled in the box. Now, given all that's transpired on Sunday and our game at O.T. this year, we can say with 99% certainty what the outcome will be, and it certainly isn't a pen. for us.

The reason being is that Bennett has been the victim of a concerted campaign by Ferguson to 'bring him into line', and has suggested that he isn't up to reffing 'big games' and isn't capable of giving Ronaldo the protection he 'deserves', even questioning his 'professionalism' for Christs sake.

Result?: No big decisions against them by him in two massive games. Job done.

And it's not about to change, 'cause if he can get away with this with Bennett, what's to stop him doing it with every other official? Remember him referring to the linesman by his full name at Stamford Bridge for giving the correct decision, a penalty against Utd.? Massivly intimidatory to that guy I imagine, and deliberate by Ferguson, 'cause he knows that guy will think twice before giving anything against them again.

The F.A. are powerless to stop him, or at least make a £#%&!in good fist of appearing to be.

Quote:
here we go

Picture the scenario.

Liverpool v Chelsea in a european cup semi final. The first leg finishes 0-0 (hardly a surprise) and the 2nd leg promises to be tight. Liverpool have a shot that gets cleared off the line but the linesman give a goal. Liverpool win 1-0 and reach the final.

Another european tie. This time v Arsenal. 1st leg, in a tight game which is even at 1-1, a Liverpool player blatantly pulls down an Arsenal player in the penalty area. But wait, the ref says NO PEN!!! The game finishes 1-1 and Liverpool now have the edge going into the 2nd leg.

The 2nd legs come around. What's this? Arsenal make it 2-2 with 5 mins to go. Away goals rule means they are through. Babel then falls over after a tangle. PENALTY. Liverpool win and are into the semis....

Hang on a minute. This isn't fiction. This is reality

Get a £#%&!ing grip you tart with all this %@#$&!s about Bennet being favourable to Utd. Even with Mascherano on the pitch at Old Trafford, the 3 points would have still gone to Utd.

Bitter, bitter @#%&!
That's set the cat amongst the pigeons

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Billy Bigbollox

They are seriously deluded and the total opposite of us. Their team is shite but they continue to labour under the misapprehension that they are £#%&!ing world beaters no matter what anyone says. Our team is the dog's doodahs and yet this board is routinely full of people saying we're shit, we'll blow it, Fergie's a tosser, this or that player is shite when they have absolutely no reason to. Bizarre.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

you mean among the SHICKEN

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:38 PM
otbarney

They're certainly bitter, but I don't think it's anything new.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:40 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

very nicely done

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:41 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you mean among the SHICKEN
Was it a dead shickun and should we have a minutes silence and lay some flowers?

Well, should we eh, eh?

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:48 PM
gigo

And they have the audacity to call Evertonians bitter.

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:54 PM
wonky no

i wish i could remember stuff.

didn't the ref shaft everton in their derby? it could quite easily have been in '85 though

damn this al simons

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
i wish i could remember stuff.

didn't the ref shaft everton in their derby? it could quite easily have been in '85 though

damn this al simons
Think your right, someone (Lescott?) got wrestled in the box by Carragher and the reft waved it away

Unread 13-05-2008, 08:59 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Think your right, someone (Lescott?) got wrestled in the box by Carragher and the reft waved it away
that's the one. i think there was a blatant hand ball in one game aswell, might have been the same game.
Closed Thread