United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
did "the one who should play through the middle" even manage a shot or positive attacking contribution?
He only got 20 minutes shunted out on the right you £#%&!ing lightbulb-headed @#%&!. You agenda peddling imbecile.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That's because the league is weak. It isn't weak if these bad results still see us near 2nd place.

Now, lets sack Mou. How dare he become the first utd manager in history to win a cup in his first season.
What? If the league was weak then these filth who we're no threat to would be cleaning up?

I only said sack him once and that was after the Chelsea game not after one of these millions of piss-boiling draws that apparently have nothing in common.

Wez

Quote:
did "the one who should play through the middle" even manage a shot or positive attacking contribution?
Here she is once again after poor result

Sparky***

Bournemouth had 1 shot on target the entire game and that was the penalty.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
You single Rashford out after that lot?

You utter utter crank.
The guy is a joke. He's a £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:48 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I thought Rooney was decent, probably our best attacking player after Martial.

Would have left him on personally
yeah, thought rooney was unlucky today. if managed right he is still a good option for us.

Ethers

I think it's a sign of our progress that our "awful results" are now draws rather than defeats tbf.

We're getting there.

AK14

Quote:
You, sparky, ak etc were fearing us miles adrift of cl football and liverpool marching to the league.

Cmon pal, dont be disingenous. You wrote us off completely in october.

But good that these bad results give you guys confidence to be so loud again, all about exhanging different views....
And here we are in march still in 6th position and behind a side that's won once in 12 games...

Sparky***

We're going to struggle badly in the next couple of games domestically.

No Zlatan, No Mkhitaryan.

No idea where our goals are going to come from.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:49 PM
saffers

The rashford hate is weird but cant be denied that him not scoring a league goal since Watford away(mid september) is part of our issues in getting consistent in the league. Considering the amount of minutes he has gotten, no goal since that long ago is very very poor. The boy is a huge talent..

Ibra needs help.

irk

Quote:
Because while we may be a work in process, none of the others are anything special.

Liverpool have won 1 game in 12 btw, arsenal are in poor form too. Yes this is a very bad result but writing off cl football in the first week of march when things are so tight? Surely you can see why that looks weak pal.

Just need to survive till may, the ones worth keeping will be obvious, the chokers will be binned and Mou brings in more of his men. Futures bright.
We need -
2 full backs, a centre half, a central midfielder, two decent wide men, and a centre forward. A goalkeeper too if de gea £#%&!s off. Which I would if I was him. He should be playing in the champions league and this bunch won't get him there.

Knockers

The game was crying out for Rashers from the first minute. It's the stop-start slowcoach shit that got us bogged down.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:50 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
£#%&! off you £#%&!er

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We're going to struggle badly in the next couple of games domestically.

No Zlatan, No Mkhitaryan.

No idea where our goals are going to come from.
Zlatan was £#%&!ing diabolical today tbf. He won't be any great loss playing like that. He needs a break imo.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
And here we are in march still in 6th position and behind a side that's won once in 12 games...
Yup cuz we were already playing catch up, but have caught up now. Would have gone beyond them if not for poor results at home to bournemoth and hull.

You struggle reading?

AK14

Quote:
Nope, we were 12 pts behind liverpool at one point because their form was unrealistically good and we had that run of 2 wins in 11 league games that we recovered from.

You don't have the answers pal.
The answers?

The answers to what...

United beating shit at home, no I haven't and believe it or not neither do you

All the chest beating and calling people @#%&!s while we're dropping points against shit means nothing.

zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
We are bang in form, first trophy in the bag, chance to move up to 4th and Bournmouth have not won a game this year.

1-1 frustrating afternoon.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yup cuz we were already playing catch up, but have caught up now. Would have gone beyond them if not for poor results at home to bournemoth and hull.

You struggle reading?
Would have...

Log off.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
The game was crying out for Rashers from the first minute. It's the stop-start slowcoach shit that got us bogged down.
Exactly. We are so predictable and pedestrian at times. I would have started rashford up top today.

Unread 04-03-2017, 03:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
We need -
2 full backs, a centre half, a central midfielder, two decent wide men, and a centre forward. A goalkeeper too if de gea £#%&!s off. Which I would if I was him. He should be playing in the champions league and this bunch won't get him there.
Two wingers? Agree with the rest.

Maybe id just get a right back and give shaw a shot + my boy darmers as back up