Unread 02-02-2023, 02:36 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mrs is preggers apparently....

Classy.
A happy ending to a grim tale

I feel spring is in the air

Interest rates peaked, gas prices down, Leopard tanks in Ukraine, Road to Wrestlemania underway and United at Wembley

It is looking good again

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You need locking up you £#%&!ing wrong’un. £#%&! off back under your rock.
exactly. the real question here is whether we should accept biden back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Was never in doubt about his innocence
true dat. either way.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
you seem to be confusing a lack of evidence to charge with actual innocence
Seems like a few are prepared to dismiss what they’ve seen and heard on what is a the technical nightmare of such cases.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mrs is preggers apparently....

Classy.
Looks like everyone’s a winner.

I imagine there will be a statement on her behalf any day soon saying it was all a misunderstanding that went wrong. He’ll be back playing within a month (not necessarily with us) and life will go on as normal.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:39 PM
armchair

This thread is SAFE FOR WORK please make sure your reply is safe for work too.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

If it wasn't for that footage then he'd be back in the squad (in fact he'd probably would still be playing) but there's no forgetting that footage and really there's no plausible way to explain it away

No chance he ever plays again for us IMO

How long is left on his contact
Should be able to get a decent amount for talent like him

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:40 PM
Rorschach

I heard the tape. It was sickening.

I don't care what CPS could or couldn't make stick or why.

He's a @#%&!.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Looks like everyone’s a winner.

I imagine there will be a statement on her behalf any day soon saying it was all a misunderstanding that went wrong. He’ll be back playing within a month (not necessarily with us) and life will go on as normal.
bingo

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach

He's a @#%&!.
Exactly.......

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach

He's a @#%&!.
100%.

I’d have kneecapped him if it were my daughter.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:50 PM
marlo

nothing worse that the court of public opinion.

just wait for the next bombshell on this case to come out...

there’s no reason why he can’t continue his job he is paid to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
100%.

I’d have kneecapped him if it were my daughter.
nothing like abit of jungle justice because someone manipulated a situation to look a certain way.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nothing worse that the court of public opinion.

just wait for the next bombshell on this case to come out...

there’s no reason why he can’t continue his job he is paid to do!

nothing like abit of jungle justice because someone manipulated a situation to look a certain way.
ok i'll bite. let's say, for arguments sake, the photos were doctored or fake.

how exactly has she manipulated the audio where he's very clearly not taking no for an answer?

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:51 PM
dunk

£#%&! off marlo.

I hope nothing of this nature ever happens to your daughter and you don’t find yourself in the position of doubting her and backing her attacker.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Sparky***

United can either do away with him or if they want they can peruse a crafted redemption angle. If he wants to play again, he needs to issue a statement acknowledging his behaviour and committing to some sort of “counselling” to improve himself.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:54 PM
ZiggyStardust

I don't think it's a coincidence that they drop the case just after the transfer window closed

We could have sent him on loan to some club to get back playing and then sell him in the summer

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
United can either do away with him or if they want they can peruse a crafted redemption angle. If he wants to play again, he needs to issue a statement acknowledging his behaviour and committing to some sort of “counselling” to improve himself.
he won't. that would basically be like admitting guilt.

it'll be announced she's pregnant and they're back together, he'll back in the first team by the start of next season, and on we go.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:55 PM
dunk

Can still loan to the lower leagues, Russia, Turkey etc. can’t we?

Just £#%&! him off to the furthest possible place

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:56 PM
silv

Quote:
he won't. that would basically be like admitting guilt.

it'll be announced she's pregnant and they're back together, he'll back in the first team by the start of next season, and on we go.
I don't think so.

Ten Hag isn't going to risk the squad togetherness he has built on this little wrong un. Yes he is talented, but not worth the aggro. cancel his contract and let someone else take a chance if they want.

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That would mean him admitting he’s guilty of something he “didn’t” do. There’s absolutely no way round it imo

Edit: saying that match going fans are fickle as £#%&! they’d probably be giving him a standing ovation when he came on his first game

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
ok i'll bite. let's say, for arguments sake, the photos were doctored or fake.

how exactly has she manipulated the audio where he's very clearly not taking no for an answer?
Don’t bother. No point trying to have a reasonable discussion with a #@&%!.

The audio, it’s £#%&!ing telling what happened. His charges have been dropped due to evidence withdrawal. That is not proving his innocence.

Now in the coming days if we hear that she the audio and pics were infact misleading, then fair enough. But right now they’re not.
Closed Thread