United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Have you been in solitary confinement without a telly?
yes i'm aware rooney has put a couple in lately, but he's not exactly been smashing them in this season generally. ronaldo has saved our sorry arses, no mistake about that, anyone saying we are not a one man team should wake up to that, its a dodgy game to play relying one player so much, they dry up and you can be really huffing and puffing.

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Spiffy

To all those who told me to STFU, oh yea of little faith.

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
yes i'm aware rooney has put a couple in lately, but he's not exactly been smashing them in this season generally. ronaldo has saved our sorry arses, no mistake about that, anyone saying we are not a one man team should wake up to that, its a dodgy game to play relying one player so much, they dry up and you can be really huffing and puffing.
No over-riding sense of doomladen negativity there eh.

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:42 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
got the lottery numbers mate?

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Spiffy

They wont beat Everton either YHIHF.

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
They wont beat Everton either YHIHF.
Does it matter though?

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:48 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No over-riding sense of doomladen negativity there eh.
MMM good job he wasn't around in the mid eighties when the quality of the team performance seemed to rely exclusively on a combative midfielder who was often injured.

Unread 15-04-2008, 03:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Smug bastard!

Don't push the curse mate.Don't do it.

Unread 15-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Smug bastard!

Don't push the curse mate.Don't do it.
Aha, if it isn't the doom merchant himself. Afternoon MC. Nice day isn't it?

Bedders, yes it matters, we could rest players earlier if they lose for example, the Chelsea game becomes less important.

Unread 15-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Does it matter though?
I guess I'm the opposite, because I can't convince myself their result yesterday really changes the dynamic. They needed us to drop points in at least 2 games before yesterday, and that's still what they need (albeit what they need is for us to lose twice).

It is already over IMO, but not because of yesterday. Because we'll get the points we need no matter what they do.

Unread 15-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I guess I'm the opposite, because I can't convince myself their result yesterday really changes the dynamic. They needed us to drop points in at least 2 games before yesterday, and that's still what they need (albeit what they need is for us to lose twice).

It is already over IMO, but not because of yesterday. Because we'll get the points we need no matter what they do.
The one thing it does do, if results go as expected, is allow the trophy presentation to be at OT and not Wigan.

Unread 15-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

That's the £#%&!ing attitude young G#@&%!ton-Smythe
Closed Thread