United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2021, 09:53 AM
redhegemony

anyone go last night - were there issues getting in?

Unread 29-07-2021, 09:57 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
I heard it was a nightmare - queues all around for ages and people missing the first 20 mins or so

Unread 29-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Lok

Quote:
Maximum shit.

I had 3 tickets and downloaded them to Google pay from the email link. In Google pay I had 3 qr codes so I sent the other 2 to my lads. For some reason they wouldn't scan at the gate from their phones. I had to use my office for so 3. No idea why as its just a code. Maybe it updates every few minutes to stop people sharing?

The queues at the gates seemed longer and slower than usual.

Lots were still coming in 15 minutes after kick off.

If you're going to the Everton match, get there early. It takes 15 minutes to get in.

Unread 29-07-2021, 10:22 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Maximum shit.

I had 3 tickets and downloaded them to Google pay from the email link. In Google pay I had 3 qr codes so I sent the other 2 to my lads. For some reason they wouldn't scan at the gate from their phones. I had to use my office for so 3. No idea why as its just a code. Maybe it updates every few minutes to stop people sharing?

If you're going to the Everton match, get there early. It takes 15 minutes to get in.
that's a pain - how big was the crowd?

Unread 29-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
that's a pain - how big was the crowd?
Limited to 30,000 I think.

Unread 29-07-2021, 12:34 PM
croberts

Same scheme here for Atlanta United.

Might be different from what United implemented, but you can’t screenshot the QR code and text it so someone else. It won’t scan upon entry, only the original will.

Tbh it’s piss easy. Store the ticket in Apple wallet and transfer if you can’t go or have a spare.

Knowing United, they’ve probably found a way to £#%&! it up

Unread 29-07-2021, 03:52 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Maximum shit.

So clear this up - if you swap a ticket downloaded on your phone to someone elses phone, it won't work?

I have got mine and the kids in my wallet on the phone - surely i'll be fine forwarding them onto them? Surely????

Unread 29-07-2021, 04:10 PM
est.1878

Are they still doing airport style body searches

Need a turnstile you can go to if cba with a queue

10 pound topup

Unread 29-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So clear this up - if you swap a ticket downloaded on your phone to someone elses phone, it won't work?

I have got mine and the kids in my wallet on the phone - surely i'll be fine forwarding them onto them? Surely????
I had them in Google pay. I took a screenshot whilst on the train about an hour before kick off and sent them via WhatsApp to my lads. They wouldn't scan at the turnstiles. I had to go into the Google pay and scan them from there.

There is no option to share them in Google pay. I think what I was supposed to do is not add the tickets all to my Google pay. I should have got the lads to click the link in the email for their tickets and then add it to their phones.

A bit of a pain in the arse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Are they still doing airport style body searches

Need a turnstile you can go to if cba with a queue

10 pound topup
Yes, including a special (empty) lane for women.

Unread 29-07-2021, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

How long are crowd limits going to stay, given the more general lifting of virus restrictions?

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:21 AM
james_ni88

Football

Hi I'm looking a spare for Newcastle Game already have one in W207 so if someone has something there or about give me a shout please, thanks.

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Tommy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ni88
Hi I'm looking a spare for Newcastle Game already have one in W207 so if someone has something there or about give me a shout please, thanks.
There is tickets left on the united web site they only want £150

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Hyman_Roth

What’s the crack re ST’s

Is there any left does anyone know? I deferred my four fir this season but am now having second thoughts. Tried to call them but it’s impossible to navigate if you have very little patience.

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:38 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
What’s the crack re ST’s

Is there any left does anyone know? I deferred my four fir this season but am now having second thoughts. Tried to call them but it’s impossible to navigate if you have very little patience.
email them and tell them you want to buy season tickets, you'll get a call back in minutes

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:50 AM
james_ni88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy M
There is tickets left on the united web site they only want £150
£150 to sit in the Quadrant

Unread 04-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Parlabane

Had a message this morning saying they were still working on the transfer scheme and will give further details soon.

its a bit late in the day to be sorting this type of shit out with less than a fortnight to go - but then you remember who we are dealing with

Unread 04-08-2021, 05:57 PM
SouthWestDevil

Does anyone know the rules on away tickets, in terms of giving them away to others? I've been offered one in a supporters club for the Wolves game, and I'm just wondering if I'll run into any snags if I buy it.

Unread 04-08-2021, 06:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWestDevil
Does anyone know the rules on away tickets, in terms of giving them away to others? I've been offered one in a supporters club for the Wolves game, and I'm just wondering if I'll run into any snags if I buy it.
Get it bought you soft @#%&!.

Unread 04-08-2021, 08:00 PM
wiganste

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Get it bought you soft @#%&!.

Unread 16-08-2021, 12:26 PM
Hyman_Roth

Anyway…deferred my four for a season and am now regretting it.

Just at the ticket office now as I was getting so £#%&!ed off with the phones but they’re all sold out. Have to become a member and apply with all the plebs.

Any spares, 2 or more let me know please.

Cheers in advance
Closed Thread