United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2022, 12:01 PM
dunk

The bigger mystery is journalists believing they know more and are more insightful than those that are playing/managing or have played/managed and that what they say holds any weight or even any relevance.

Unread 24-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Why do journalists pretend like people in football are absolutely clueless about what's going on outside of their own club at the time? I don't get it.

Does he think that ETH got the Palace ground on Sunday not knowing who the £#%&! anybody is and where the club is at currently? Ok, the first time he meets Phil Jones he'll probably wonder why an apprentice groundsman is wearing a training kit, but I'm pretty sure when he signed on to be our manager he wasn't under the impression that we were the current Champions League holders and 30 points clear in the league.
Especially since it’s already been reported that he basically interviewed United and showed in-depth knowledge of the squad.

Most football journalists are terrible, they just rely on lazy clichés.

Unread 24-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Drexl

He's a big fan of one of our fredsters it seems

Unread 24-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
He's a big fan of one of our fredsters it seems

Unread 24-05-2022, 12:56 PM
AK14

Danny Murphy wasn’t impressed

Unread 24-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Parlabane

I’d be more worried if that #@&%! said he was a good appointment

Unread 24-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Bobda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Danny Murphy wasn’t impressed
Probably based on the fact that the fans haven't found out his wife's name and wrote a collection of poems about him yet, he can't be that good.

Body language expert saying he lacks precision ffs
What's next, getting a dentists opinion on the condition of his newtons, "if he can't look after his teeth, how can he look after a team of grown men (and Lingard for another month)".

Unread 24-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Christ, what a bullshit article. Of course his plans aren’t fully thought out, he’s been in the job a few days.

“He says 'I have a good feeling with people around me', suggesting someone who works on emotions and gut reaction rather than forensic planning.”

They say this about one of the most forensic planners in the game. Absolute nonsense article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Martin Samuel being a fat bitter bastard as usual.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ontenders.html

Yeah, luck played a part, but if Liverpool or anyone else benefited from such luck the fat c*** wouldn't have been as quick to mention it I'll bet.

Fat, scruffy, dirty looking sweaty arsed bastard.
“Liverpool got a clutch of injuries in one, important, position and played some of the season with their best central midfielders at centre half. Chelsea sacked their manager midway and ended up focusing on winning the Champions League. Tottenham were embroiled in one of those Jose Mourinho scorched earth campaigns; Arsenal were in yet another season of transition.”

None of that was luck. Weird how teams struggled in the most demanding season in history, and united handled it better than them.

The collapse in dressing room dynamics is primarily responsible for this season. Makes everything seem worse than it is. Sort that out quickly, and we’re automatically 10-20 points better off next season regardless of any struggles implementing ten hag’s way of playing.

Only question is, whether the dynamics above the manager allow him to do it.

Unread 24-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Slice

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Just seen the footwear...

an absolute drexl's breakfast of a shoe, nqat.
Hey up, Christian Louboutin has looged on.

Unread 24-05-2022, 04:20 PM
Zorg

Unread 24-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Ethers

Lol @ his camera roll consisting purely of pics of him and his ratty little dog

Unread 24-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Vedder

£#%&!ing hate @#%&!s obsessed with their dog. Most overrated things on the planet. £#%&! dogs

Unread 24-05-2022, 06:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&!ing hate @#%&!s obsessed with their dog. Most overrated things on the planet. £#%&! dogs
Getting my people to send a lot of red your way.

Unread 24-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Detest folk who can't cut memes and pictures, have some respect, camera roll out and everything....

Should be a good follow though to start dropping Erik pics at him, rent free

Unread 24-05-2022, 06:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Detest folk who can't cut memes and pictures, have some respect, camera roll out and everything....

Should be a good follow though to start dropping Erik pics at him, rent free
+1

Pure laziness/thickness.

Unread 26-05-2022, 07:09 AM
measlyshark

Getting into the corporate side of things straight away. Great to see.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:09 AM
Bobda

Looks like a successful pitch on Dragons Den.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:49 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
I wuv Miles.

I wuv u I wuv u

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
Getting into the corporate side of things straight away. Great to see.

Looks like some random pisshead gatecrashing the place.

"Geeeaaarrrgghh! Ya f...ffu....£#%&!in bashtads. £#%&! off ye @#%&!sh. Jesush, me £#%&!in head" (etc)
Closed Thread