United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2022, 07:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
First loss and that @#%&! saffers in one 2 3
You are an obsessed weirdo. You turned on Ralfy so quickly after claiming I would start a campaign against him.

Truth is, you are the biggest ABU on here. Just look at the hate you dish out towards Fergie.

You know nothing about football pure, you never have.

Unread 07-05-2022, 06:41 PM
Pop

What has he done?

Career ruined.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
What has he done?

Career ruined.
Some people were saying this a month or so ago. He needs everything to go right WRT recruitment and control for a good 3 years for him to get something out of it.

The moment things go bad if he doesn’t have control they will down tools and he will be gone.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Dr Stranger

The worst we get, the better he’ll look. We’ll become like Madrid where sailing there isn’t actually a reflection on you.

He’s coming in at our lowest ebb. He’ll improve us, because we can’t get much worse than this.

As awful as we are now, I do believe this will be our rock bottom. It’s the first time since Fergie left that there is a universal sense that we are utterly
Shit. No perceived progress, no false dawns, just irrefutably shit.

First stage of correction is admitting that problem. Feels like we’re there now.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The worst we get, the better he’ll look. We’ll become like Madrid where sailing there isn’t actually a reflection on you.

He’s coming in at our lowest ebb. He’ll improve us, because we can’t get much worse than this.

As awful as we are now, I do believe this will be our rock bottom. It’s the first time since Fergie left that there is a universal sense that we are utterly

First stage of correction is admitting that problem. Feels like we’re there now.
The mirror is out again, is it?

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

I can’t give the glazers any credit. It’s all about control. How much does he have? I personally don’t think he will have the control he needs. Even if it’s about shipping players out. Reports of shaw getting a new deal. Just run it down and £#%&! him off.

Even how they handled the whole Bruno thing, three years left on his deal, worst season he is having in a utd shirt, let’s give him 240k. This is after the whole supposed shift in mentality change.

What I do think will happen is there will be a brief period where things look alright, just to turn the narrative , but when the going gets tough ETH will have a core of bottlers and owners that don’t care.

The summer will be interesting. I think if they don’t get rid of atleast 8 players they haven’t changed their tune.

It’s actually easy, matic mata lingard pogba cavani .. They’re all off anyway. Essentially they need to let go of 3 other players who don’t have their contracts out.

I can see the £#%&!ers giving new deals to one or two. Martial needs to go, Henderson Bailey Jones, dalot telles and tbh at this stage even The Scottish Player .

I know you can’t just rid 15 players in a window , but you can certainly get close.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Hitch22

surely he's only coming for the money right?

Unread 07-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
surely he's only coming for the money right?
Hoping he's here for a long time, it'll take a few years, a redemption curve....

He's not afraid of ripping the foundation of clubs apart, was very strict in his first role in the Netherlands, also went In on Ajax on arrival.....

A lot of what some thought were off decisions, players booted.. .

He is a homework long term coach.....

Absolutely detests the press, he's in for a huge shock with this lot over here ...

Its going to be a breath of fresh air.....

Unread 07-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Hyman_Roth

Should just send the equivalent of Micky shorts to do the press thing. Or pretend he can’t speak English like bielsa.

The current form is good for ETH - it surely can’t ever be as bad as this.

Unread 07-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I can’t give the glazers any credit. It’s all about control. How much does he have? I personally don’t think he will have the control he needs. Even if it’s about shipping players out. Reports of shaw getting a new deal. Just run it down and £#%&! him off.

Even how they handled the whole Bruno thing, three years left on his deal, worst season he is having in a utd shirt, let’s give him 240k. This is after the whole supposed shift in mentality change.

What I do think will happen is there will be a brief period where things look alright, just to turn the narrative , but when the going gets tough ETH will have a core of bottlers and owners that don’t care.

The summer will be interesting. I think if they don’t get rid of atleast 8 players they haven’t changed their tune.

It’s actually easy, matic mata lingard pogba cavani .. They’re all off anyway. Essentially they need to let go of 3 other players who don’t have their contracts out.

I can see the £#%&!ers giving new deals to one or two. Martial needs to go, Henderson Bailey Jones, dalot telles and tbh at this stage even The Scottish Player .

I know you can’t just rid 15 players in a window , but you can certainly get close.
It’s less about the Glazers changing what they do and more it all reaching a point of change.

All the players out of contract necessitate a big turnover, whether they like it or not. New manager always gets a bit to spend. Hierarchy has changed, whether through accident or design.

And they’ve always cared about their bottom line: getting into the CL and apparent ‘progress’.

It’s all out in the open now though. There’s a degree of enforced change, and there’s nothing worth holding onto, so it should
Mostly be change for the better

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

100% agree with you mate. The decision making above the manager has undermined any effort to make us genuinely competitive again. If that miraculously changes with ETH then fair enough, but we're run by clowns. We are at the point where we need to ship out most of that squad. Do they even know who they'd bring in or will we be scrambling round in late August yet again?

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Should just send the equivalent of Micky shorts to do the press thing. Or pretend he can’t speak English like bielsa.

The current form is good for ETH - it surely can’t ever be as bad as this.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
100% agree with you mate. The decision making above the manager has undermined any effort to make us genuinely competitive again. If that miraculously changes with ETH then fair enough, but we're run by clowns. We are at the point where we need to ship out most of that squad. Do they even know who they'd bring in or will we be scrambling round in late August yet again?
It will be interesting to see if they have any transfers ready. They should have
one , where the window opens and two/three days in a new player signs.

They can make deals now if they wanted to and keep it quiet till the season ends.
But this is Manchester United, part of me thinks they’ll wait till July 1st for the majority of those contracts run out before they bring anyone in to help with the books.

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Chris Quayd

Fred Rutten (no idea) would rather be unemployed than join ETH's coaching staff

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Winning 1-0. HT.

can win the league today (potentially)

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Winning 1-0. HT.

can win the league today (potentially)
Got a load of players missing too hasn’t he? What a manager

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Got a load of players missing too hasn’t he? What a manager
.......and some of the worst reffing I've seen today...

Big 45 minutes

Unread 11-05-2022, 11:47 PM
goonlooca

Unread 12-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Chris Quayd

If I know women, they will be dripping like a broken fridge over a 5ft 5 bald guy from the rural east of the Netherlands

Unread 12-05-2022, 12:12 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If I know women, they will be dripping like a broken fridge over a 5ft 5 bald guy from the rural east of the Netherlands
The 'last trip to Disneyland' look is really in atm.

I hope mullets don't make a comeback.
Closed Thread