Unread 09-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy acorn
Well they've just praised his performance on MOTD
What!?

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Jethro

He's done. No way he's coming back from this dip at United. That touch from the long ball was disgusting.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He's done. No way he's coming back from this dip at United. That touch from the long ball was disgusting.
Thinking the same. He has got to go for his sake, he’ll never climb back from here.

Same for all of them tbh.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:51 PM
windy waffles

I have never seen a player play this badly and then come back and be on top form...

Was never that good, anyway. Most overrated player in the Premier League (Pogba aside).

He's finished at United.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Chorlton74

he'll get the contract extension because he's marketable and his off the pitch activities is PR for the club.

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:11 PM
AK14

He’s shit and his attitude stinks.

The excuses made for him over the last 18 or so months have been embarrassing.

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
he'll get the contract extension because he's marketable and his off the pitch activities is PR for the club.

This. The club's PR takes precedence over what happens on the pitch these days. He should have been reigned in with the activism because there is always a price to be paid when you let distraction get in the way.

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Patty_b

If things start working out under ETH then I think he can recover. Needs to realise that he's not actually as good as he thinks he is first though.

If he wants to go, then bye.

Unread 20-04-2022, 03:45 PM
marlo

acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery.

I suggest enrolling early on the Bruno fernandes course to avoid Disappointment

Unread 20-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
If things start working out under ETH then I think he can recover. Needs to realise that he's not actually as good as he thinks he is first though.

If he wants to go, then bye.
He won’t go anywhere. Nobody in their right mind will buy him.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Newcastle?

Good PR for the new owners etc.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Blomq15

Rashford was carrying an injury for a lot of last season. Something’s obviously happened to him since but there was a player there before. I know the attitude of this place is to call every player sh** and a c*** but I’m not giving up on him just yet. For the d***heads calling him out for his charity work: get f*****.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
no one in their right mind would sell him.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

The last time he played well was the 18th of April last year against Burnley at OT

That’s over a year ago

This isn’t poor form or confidence
It’s the chronic decline of a once promising player

He’s always had inconsistent touch and control but I thought he would be able over time to smooth out the rough areas of his game however now that it seems he’s lost some of his athleticism and explosiveness he doesn’t have the technical fundamentals to fall back on

Not even PL quality at the moment

If anyone offers good money for him this summer we should snap their hands off

Awful attitude especially for a local lad

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:44 PM
History

Looks like they've put his back together will Lego.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:56 PM
dunk

He’s the one you’re tempted to give a long summer off and see what a new manager can do with him, along with Sancho and Bruno. The rest can get £#%&!ed. Another season like this and so can those 3.

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Rashford was carrying an injury for a lot of last season. Something’s obviously happened to him since but there was a player there before. I know the attitude of this place is to call every player sh** and a c*** but I’m not giving up on him just yet. For the d***heads calling him out for his charity work: get f*****.

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s the one you’re tempted to give a long summer off and see what a new manager can do with him, along with Sancho and Bruno. The rest can get £#%&!ed. Another season like this and so can those 3.
It depends. If we have a chance of signing anyone half decent to replace him then I’d £#%&! him off without any hesitation.

As it is, he’s probably the one that should stay given we have so many other players to shift ahead of him.

He doesn’t deserve to play for this club. His attitude is £#%&!ing atrocious.
Closed Thread