United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2022, 03:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown Manc
Only second to Di Maria as my most disappointing Utd signing ever. He's too slow for this league, and his skillset has never complimented the rest of the team, how we play and it comes across that he's playing purely for himself. I'm sure he'd be amazing in a lesser league.

It's rare I want to see the back of Utd players but good grief this guy isn't a Utd midfielder.
Probably the biggest kick in the teeth is as an individual he’s very talented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A travesty what he’s done with his talent. Maximised his earning potential nqat, but ffs, the bloke should have Balon d’or’s and POTY awards galore. He should be unplayable
Wonder how much of his attitude/approach to the game is influenced by his agent?

Wouldn’t put it past that fat @#%&! hyping him up despite his below average performances and making him think he’s the shit

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:14 PM
AK14

Surely this @#%&! will now £#%&! of back to Dubai for the rest of the season?

We could really do with some good news and this @#%&! officially playing his last game for the club should be celebrated.

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:17 PM
ZiggyStardust

He didn’t try a leg did he

Jogging around giving away fouls and not showing for the ball

Understand the sub but we’d have been better off with Fernandes staying on and at least trying to do something

Counting the days until this £#%&!ing @#%&! is no longer a Manchester United player
Will be up there with the Moyes sacking

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:21 PM
tatty

It should be a warning to the club not to chase players who would only want to be at United because of money.

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:27 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It should be a warning to the club not to chase players who would only want to be at United because of money.
Doesn’t leave too many others to consider at the moment pal

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:28 PM
History

Least he'll go to PSG and be anonymous enough for them to not win the champions league for a few years

Get his highlights doing stepovers against Troyes after having to do £#%&! all. Everyones a winner

Bye

Unread 15-03-2022, 11:48 PM
TheNew

Biggest fraud ever to play for the club. Genuinely thought he would be class, as well. Thought we were acting like a club our size at the time.

Gutted.

A real player would have been one that stood up and pulled us over the line tonight.

Unread 16-03-2022, 12:13 AM
marlo

i actually want him to leave. this joke of a club i support don’t deserve good players.

Unread 16-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Biggest fraud ever to play for the club. Genuinely thought he would be class, as well. Thought we were acting like a club our size at the time.

Gutted.

A real player would have been one that stood up and pulled us over the line tonight.
At least he won’t be able to get a new hair cut tomorrow and act an idiot a day after a big loss for the club

Unread 16-03-2022, 12:15 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
this joke of a club i support don’t deserve good players.
What about Pogba?

Unread 16-03-2022, 07:49 PM
The Stella Fella

French World Cup winners view on PP.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/15/man-u...Zy5BZ6122rkTxw

Surely an Agenda here

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:30 PM
Hyman_Roth

Been burgled apparently. How does it feel to be the victim of someone stealing a living paul?

Anyway, That’s his ultimate pr get out - I have to leave, it’s unsafe.

All good.

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Been burgled apparently. How does it feel to be the victim of someone stealing a living paul?

Anyway, That’s his ultimate pr get out - I have to leave, it’s unsafe.

All good.
Look how cynical these £#%&!ers have made us …: £#%&!ing #@&%!s

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Dr Stranger

“They did it when they knew I was playing football”

How could they tell?

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Doing a Di.maria

Bye

"I loved the club, but France is my security, my families blanket, Paris, at peace" #onceARed

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLeYBQI...dium=copy_link

Doing a Di.maria

Bye

"I loved the club, but France is my security, my families blanket, Paris, at peace" #onceARed
Does last night now count as one of his ten good games?

Unread 16-03-2022, 10:51 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLeYBQI...dium=copy_link

Doing a Di.maria

Bye

Burglarized? Is that the same as burgled? Good to see his PR team operate on the same level as him. Make something that is easy look complicated in a bid to impress, but it turns out it is meaningless.

Unread 16-03-2022, 11:17 PM
puressence

@#%&!s been robbing a living for 6 years

Unread 16-03-2022, 11:19 PM
goonlooca

Fergie knew about this guy a decade ago

Unread 16-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It stems from the top. In any company or organisation the leadership at the very top sets the example of what the organisation is and how it should behave.

This then bleeds down , with that you have control . Anyone not pulling their weight or having an attitude is surrounded by ones who are and it breeds success (or they can GTFO)

The owners are money grabbing w****s. We have a new CEO who is literally an accountant. If their grabbing money and not giving a s**t of course it will breed a , wipe your s**t on the club and take what you can mentality

Said this all along. The worst part about the Glazers is that they have drained not only money out of the club but its integrity and work ethic. It is easy money from the boardroom down to the pitch. When we talk on here about potential managers and players it denies a fundamental truth that the Glazers have to go before this club can find itself again and start winning things. They are financial parasites.
Closed Thread