United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:52 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
No you don’t. You barely care about the club, let alone someone you’ve relentlessly belittled since the moment he got the job. Your only appearances on here are you telling us how right you are, calling everyone racist while defending Paul £#%&!ing Pogba.

Everything you post is geared towards telling us how much better you are than everyone on here.

Oh, and to tell how much better you are at footy than all of us too, because you know, first touch is 90% of the battle.

And now you have the AUDACITY to criticise fans for feeling emotion for a club legend, as you simultaneously try to take the high road by now pretending you hope he does well.
You cheeky lollipop-headed £#%&! 👎

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:57 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
No you don’t. You barely care about the club, let alone someone you’ve relentlessly belittled since the moment he got the job. Your only appearances on here are you telling us how right you are, calling everyone racist while defending Paul £#%&!ing Pogba.

Everything you post is geared towards telling us how much better you are than everyone on here.

Oh, and to tell how much better you are at footy than all of us too, because you know, first touch is 90% of the battle.

And now you have the AUDACITY to criticise fans for feeling emotion for a club legend, as you simultaneously try to take the high road by now pretending you hope he does well.
Marlo's going to have to post a farewell video and leave the forum after that, surely no coming back.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Marlo's going to have to post a farewell video and leave the forum after that, surely no coming back.
He’ll wonder why there’s so much hostility before telling me he doesn’t know who I am.

And then skip leg day.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Coracao

Quote:
He’ll wonder why there’s so much hostility before telling me he doesn’t know who I am.

And then skip leg day.
I'm sure he won't miss the opportunity to get a racial angle in there, the utter £#%&!ing bore.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:08 PM
NedKelly

I think marlo will hope his hands up and admit he’s been a bit of a dick.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'm sure he won't miss the opportunity to get a racial angle in there, the utter £#%&!ing bore.
I’ll just have to do my best to make it clear that any hostility solely stems from him being a massive @#%&!.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:09 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
More chance of Martial coming good.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Vedder

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:15 PM
marlo

Quote:

oh shut the £#%&! up.

wow ...few paragraphs and a few sheep giving you bullshit accolades

this sentimental stuff is why we are in the position we are in.
we probably delayed sacking him because he is a nice guy which should i not be the case we are in a cut throat industry.
we had a past player/legend manage the club and then get sacked for poor results.

as a player i loved ole.
but we are past that now and he has been paid about 40m for his time here as he wasn’t some sort of volunteer
we don’t need a crying video or romanticise this in an almost Scouse fashion!

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
£#%&!ing gut wrenching. He may have fallen short but nothing detracts from his standing with the fans, nothing. No one could have cared more, but effective management isn't about sentiment.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
this is all getting abit wierd!

this doesn’t have to be romantic.

he was paid to do a job, he failed and that’s it

I wish him all the best and all that. But onwards and upward!
Part of the charm of Manchester United is this sort of “family values” the history runs deep sadly with tragedy aswell as positive titles and world class squads. There is a charm to Man Utd , it isn’t just a team to support. He was such an integral part of of the treble and that charm stays with you. Ok he didn’t do as well as manager and had to go , but he is still one of us, I.e a fan.

If it were Jose or whenever then probably you are right, but whether you like or not ole is permanently embedded in the history of our club. He will always be a club legend . That video alone shows he does care and yes he got it wrong but he obviously tried to do better.

Now if you don’t get any of that than you either can’t align yourself with what our club is about or you are a glory hunter who probably has to “stick” with supporting Man Utd because you made your bed .

“All getting a bit weird “yet you bend over backwards for a player that will have inevitably left the club twice and nobody will remember in 10 years.

Fact is ole has done so much more for this club as a player more than pogba ever probably will. You can come back with your rhetoric of World Cup winner because that is literally all pogba has to fall back on. A World Cup in which the french team was loaded with world class players over a tournament of 7/8 games. Anything more and he struggles. But leaving pogba for a second, back to my point, seems like you’re a different type of fan and won’t ever really get what Manchester United is about

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
oh shut the £#%&! up.

we probably delayed sacking him because he is a nice guy which should i not be the case we are in a cut throat industry.
we had a past player/legend manage the club and then get sacked for poor results.

as a player i loved ole.
but we are past that now and he has been paid about 40m for his time here as he wasn’t some sort of volunteer
The Doctor being called a scouser. This could blow up.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Like having a pet put to sleep

I hope he takes in a few games at OT every season, sat on Fergies knee.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:23 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
spare me the hypocritical nonsense.

some on here have laughed people dying and celebrities disabled kids but me calling for there be no overdoing the sacking of a £15m a year football manager I’m a dick?!?!?

I’m not taking part in this and I’m also not going anyway unless armchair bans me so go and £#%&! yourself please!!

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:25 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

some on here have laughed people dying and celebrities disabled kids but me calling for there be no overdoing the sacking of a £15m a year football manager I’m a dick?!?!?

I’m not taking part in this and I’m also not going anyway unless armchair bans me so go and £#%&! yourself please!!
I’m going to hope my hands up and admit I don’t care.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&! sakes

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
oh shut the £#%&! up.

as a player i loved ole.
Yeah. I didn’t think you’d understand.

Instantly missing the point and reducing everything to a business, employer/employee relationship.

Ooh, what fun!

Absolutely nobody on here believes he should still be in the job, but God forbid we should take a moment to express a degree of emotion.

And ofcourse, you still managed the customary arrogant dismissal of the ‘sheep’ on the forum.

A fittingly soulless response from the forum’s resident soulless £#%&!ing mutant.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:31 PM
20LEgend1999

Full interview now uploaded to youtube:

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Harsh.

I heard your first touch was excellent and you didn’t look out of place.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:37 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Part of the charm of Manchester United is this sort of “family values” the history runs deep sadly with tragedy aswell as positive titles and world class squads. There is a charm to Man Utd , it isn’t just a team to support. He was such an integral part of of the treble and that charm stays with you. Ok he didn’t do as well as manager and had to go , but he is still one of us, I.e a fan.

If it were Jose or whenever then probably you are right, but whether you like or not ole is permanently embedded in the history of our club. He will always be a club legend . That video alone shows he does care and yes he got it wrong but he obviously tried to do better.

Now if you don’t get any of that than you either can’t align yourself with what our club is about or you are a glory hunter who probably has to “stick” with supporting Man Utd because you made your bed .

“All getting a bit weird “yet you bend over backwards for a player that will have inevitably left the club twice and nobody will remember in 10 years.

Fact is ole has done so much more for this club as a player more than pogba ever probably will. You can come back with your rhetoric of World Cup winner because that is literally all pogba has to fall back on. A World Cup in which the french team was loaded with world class players over a tournament of 7/8 games. Anything more and he struggles. But leaving pogba for a second, back to my point, seems like you’re a different type of fan and won’t ever really get what Manchester United is about
are you using me earn those worthless and unredeemable top red points?

A £15m a year at one of the biggest clubs in the world should not be him “having a go”

he shouldn’t have got the job in first place and it became to much for him.
It’s all well and good saying he did his best, he became almost arrogant while manager , didn’t hire the best assistants , made the same mistakes over and over again, froze players out and was paid 300k a week for it.

we are bearing down on a decade with out a the league , but hey we are so classy in our dismissals.

Quote:
Yeah. I didn’t think you’d understand.

Instantly missing the point and reducing everything to a business, employer/employee relationship.

Ooh, what fun!

Absolutely nobody on here believes he should still be in the job, but God forbid we should take a moment to express a degree of emotion.

And ofcourse, you still managed the customary arrogant dismissal of the ‘sheep’ on the forum.

A fittingly soulless response from the forum’s resident soulless £#%&!ing mutant.
Football has become a business mate

And the it’s time you realised it mate not get caught up in this sentimental stuff while we get left behind.

ole was a legend as a player but this whole exit video is totally not needed. he should keep his head down, maybe come abs present a end of season award on the pitch at ot so he can get his applause for __________ (personally i don’t know what but that’s for you lot).

I still like ole as a person but that’s it tbh
Closed Thread