United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mou stronger than ever. Amazing turn of events since mouras 3rd goal on monday. Not gone the way the anti mou lads were hoping. Fans clapping and singing his name, players coming out in defence of him, him mingling with disabled fans at the u21 game etc.

Big thrashing of burnley tomorrow and he'll have come out of this start of the season stronger than he was going into the leicester game.

Lads dreaming of a sacking before xmas.
And if we don’t?

All that PR down the toilet..

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
If he was at the dippers and a section of their fans were defending him at all costs, we would all be enjoying it.
Like we've enjoyed it during Klopp's time?
Now all of a sudden he's the manager we should've signed.

Interesting.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Like we've enjoyed it during Klopp's time?
Now all of a sudden he's the manager we should've signed.

Interesting.
Tbf he was my first choice to replace Fergie. I think he’s an embarrassing mess now, but I can’t deny it.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:42 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tbf he was my first choice to replace Fergie. I think he’s an embarrassing mess now, but I can’t deny it.
Same here. Obviously a complete belm and can be out-thought tactically but he's grasped what is needed to do well in this league. Namely, as Fergie pointed out after the Moyes sacking, if you attack with pace and numbers you'll comfortably deal with most of the shit teams.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Tbh honest even his hard-core excusers wanted Klopp instead of Jose.

Cream would know that if he wasn't pretending to be hard core. The little goblin is in it for the troll. A provocateur as they say. But he's more like a lobotomised Milo with a marks and sparks loyalty card.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Same here. Obviously a complete belm and can be out-thought tactically but he's grasped what is needed to do well in this league. Namely, as Fergie pointed out after the Moyes sacking, if you attack with pace and numbers you'll comfortably deal with most of the shit teams.
He seemed to fit the bill if the board wanted to repeat their hiring of Fergie.
Started with a small club & got them promoted. Moved on & won the league with a bigger club & had cup & European success.

On paper he seemed a far better fit than Moyes (won £#%&! all) & LvG & JM who have won the top honours in the past but seem unable to repeat that level of success at United.

Of course, he's a @#%&! but then look at our last 3 managers. I think he'd have done well with us & if he was anywhere else other than the vermin (with the exception of City), we wouldn't despise him anywhere near as much.

Unread 01-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
How funny would it be watching Mourinhos circus act if he was at another club, I’d be loving it.

He’s only managed the first half of ‘he’s a @#%&!, but I’m glad he’s our @#%&!’.
It’s woodward’s circus.

Unread 01-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s woodward’s circus.
Exactly. He £#%&!ing started all this by failing to go and get the targets that our manager wanted and then compounded it by running to the £#%&!ing press on the eve of the season opener and briefing them as to why he didn't get them.

Absolutely £#%&!ing ludicrous way to run a football club whatever you think of Mourinho.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Currently featuring in the popular McFadden's Cold War series.

https://twitter.com/Coldwar_Steve/st...57156789841921

Not a good sign.
Alex Salmond

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Exactly. He £#%&!ing started all this by failing to go and get the targets that our manager wanted and then compounded it by running to the £#%&!ing press on the eve of the season opener and briefing them as to why he didn't get them.

Absolutely £#%&!ing ludicrous way to run a football club whatever you think of Mourinho.
Exactly.

2 years in and the manager still doesn't have any idea what his best centre back pairing is, never mind his best 11.

All but one of his summer signings - who were apparently submitted months ago - have been veto-d by a CEO who gave him a new deal a few months ago.

Shambolic

Its not surprise at all that we've made the start we had.

The disorder off the pitch is reflected on it.

We'll get what we do through individual quality and sheer spirit/force of will, because it certainly won't come from the realisation of any kind of coherent plan.

The way we go about things these days disgusts me.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:42 PM
elhombre

right, listen up.

if we beat burnley tomrrow, with some style and panache, by a good few goals... i'll stick with this £#%&!er.

if we lose or draw, with the same sack of shit performance levels we've seen recently... he's got to go.

you don't ship 3 goals at home and then go to burnley and not win if your heart is in it.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:43 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
right, listen up.

if we beat burnley tomrrow, with some style and panache, by a good few goals... i'll stick with this £#%&!er.

if we lose or draw, with the same sack of shit performance levels we've seen recently... he's got to go.

you don't ship 3 goals at home and then go to burnley and not win if your heart is in it.
What if we win with some sack of shit performance?

Because that's what most of our away wins are like.

As sure as Sean Dyche yells 4 inches from his kids faces, we won't be playing with any panache tomorrow.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Looks like it'll be just you left in the anti mou camp pal by the end of this week ffs you and siders

That lucas moura goal not gone as you expected huh

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

As sure as Sean Dyche yells 4 inches from his kids faces, we won't be playing with any panache tomorrow.
Tbh any sort of win *will* do tomorrow, after the horrors served up recently.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Looks like it'll be just you left in the anti mou camp pal by the end of this week ffs you and siders

That lucas moura goal not gone as you expected huh
Will it? Why, what's going to happen?

I've no idea what that second sentence means.

saffers

Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Tbh any sort of win *will* do tomorrow, after the horrors served up recently.
Correct.

elhombre

Quote:

i'd take that. we didn't always win pretty with fergie.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
A good chat?

Probably asked Jose to talk about himself.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

I think i speak for everyone here when I say that such is our £#%&!ing predicament right now that we'll take any sort of win by any means.

We are so brittle at the moment, something that instills a small bit or indeed any kind of confidence would be as welcome as a lemonade stand in the £#%&!ing desert.
Closed Thread