Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who do you want to win
Real Madrid 29 65.91%
Bayern Munich 15 34.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2012, 09:45 AM
saffers

Default CL Semi 2nd leg: Real Madrid v Bayern Munich (1-2 Agg)

v

Fred tissue's 2nd team were horribly exposed last week against the first decent team theyve faced in europe this season but managed to escape with a 2-1 loss when it could have been much worse.

I would say Barca being out would motivate them but the final is at Bayern's home - rightly they would see Barca as the main threat so they'll be buzzing too after last night.

Prediction: 3-2 to Real, Bayern thru on away goals.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:20 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

hala madrid!

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:21 AM
dunk

I think I want Munich to go through

Don't think I can take the Jose v Chelsea pantomime for the next 4 weeks. :shakehead:

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:22 AM
magic_cantona

Want: Madrid to win/go through.

Think: Bayern will go through.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Sloane

both have @#%&!s amongst the midst, but much prefer munich as a club to madrid.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Stickman

Initially thought bayern but can't see real blowing the chance at home to go and face a suspension dePleted Chelsea for a huge double.

4-1 real Ronaldo double

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Mr_Ed

Come on Munich... Don't ever want Ronnie to win the trophy with them.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think I want Munich to go through

Don't think I can take the Jose v Chelsea pantomime for the next 4 weeks. :shakehead:
this. as much as i love ronaldo, i couldn't stand the build up to a chelsea v jose final

plus bayern and munich in general are

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this. as much as i love ronaldo, i couldn't stand the build up to a chelsea v jose final

plus bayern and munich in general are
Didn't think of that. Would be sickening.

On the other hand if its Bayern how long before the media turn it into 'Our Boys vs The Nazis'.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

On the other hand if its Bayern how long before the media turn it into 'Our Boys vs The Nazis'.
you can't make an omelette without breaking a few nazi bastards, tbf.

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

don't remember that happening in 1999....

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Ginners

madrid all day. if jose wins the la liga champions league double he wont have anything left to do there paving the way for him to come here in the summer, bringing ronny with him

Unread 25-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Withers

Hope Madrid win it for Jose.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Sloane

Entire Bayern back 4 plus Kroos, Muller + Gustavo one yellow from missing next game. Could be more depleted than chelsea if they reach final

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:00 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
madrid all day. if jose wins the la liga champions league double he wont have anything left to do there paving the way for him to come here in the summer, bringing ronny with him
Yeah. Right.

If he does, he'll have won every trophy in Portugal, England, Italy, Spain, and a CL with a club from each country except England That would be £#%&!ing phenomenal, like him or not.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Entire Bayern back 4 plus Kroos, Muller + Gustavo one yellow from missing next game. Could be more depleted than chelsea if they reach final
In that case Madrid please, can't have Chelsea winning it, just can't. No cockney club should ever be allowed to win it. @#%&!s.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yeah. Right.

If he does, he'll have won every trophy in Portugal, England, Italy, Spain, and a CL with a club from each country except England That would be £#%&!ing phenomenal, like him or not.
that is outstanding considering his age. he has already eclipsed fergie for me.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
don't remember that happening in 1999....
That Utd squad didn't consist of Brave Lions though. Couple of England internationals (Gary 'if he can play for England so can I' Neville, David 'I hope your children get cancer' Beckham, etc) but their goals never counted at the time.

Chelsea on the other hand have Lumpard, Cahill, Cole and in spirit, the Lion of Hearts. All of whom you'd want at your side in the trenches.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:09 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
that is outstanding considering his age. he has already eclipsed fergie for me.
£#%&!off

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
living in a dream world pal.

I'm afraid we're stuck with saf.
Closed Thread