United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
but this season could go down as one of the worst in recent memory

They win the league, Chelsea win the european cup and the scousers, the shit @#%&!s get a cup double.

What a kick in the %@#$&!s that lot would be and we only have ourselves to blame for pissing around in every £#%&!ing competition we have entered this season
ffs, don't get a job with the samaritans, will you?

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Harri Jaffa

bucket loads of @#%&!

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
you're the one being the screaching tart, not me... we've drawn a game, we're still three points clear. have you lost all £#%&!ing sense of reason?

i doubt you have, i just think you're a £#%&!ing piss-your-knickers.

we get the idea you're on your downers. tomorrow is another day.
Well said mate, everyone will feel a lot better tomorrow, I already am tbh. I think we are good enough to get at least a point at city. The thing is we are going there now knowing we need a result, if we went there 5 points clear we could have easily turned up strutting about and got beat, meaning it was gonna go down to the Sunderland game anyway. Mancini and the city players will not like the thought of next Monday, they know full well we can turn up and beat them to basically win it. City are not in the form of the first few months of the season either, they look wide open in midfield, which is why Mancini won't play Aguero and Tevez up front with Silva and Nasri with them, one of them will drop out for another holding midfielder.

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:52 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and I hope our boys have more cojones than you when it comes to needing a draw at city.
we can do better than that pal, we've got philjones. big blistering sweaty exertions to put the ball aimlessly into touch when a winner is needed.

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Grimson

We'll win the league, Chelsea will win the FA Cup but not the Champions League, Juventus will win Serie A, River promoted back where they belong. Not a bad year.

Unread 22-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
We'll win the league, Chelsea will win the FA Cup but not the Champions League, Juventus will win Serie A, River promoted back where they belong. Not a bad year.
And Kenny will be given a ten year contract.

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:59 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
ffs, don't get a job with the samaritans, will you?
Closed Thread