United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Sparky***

Default *official* united v everton match thread - teams and the final countdown!!

Old Trafford
Barclays Premier League
Sunday 22nd April 2012
K.O. 12:30

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:23 AM
SLCS

We win this and I have a funny feeling that Wolves will get a point.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:24 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCS
We win this and I have a funny feeling that Wolves will get a point.
no chance. get where you're coming from, but i've stuck a few quid on city putting 5 past them.... wolves are a shambles. any other team, maybe city could slip up, but wolves are dire.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:28 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
no chance. get where you're coming from, but i've stuck a few quid on city putting 5 past them.... wolves are a shambles. any other team, maybe city could slip up, but wolves are dire.
Absolutely. I'll be surprised if cITY don't put 5 or 6 past them.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:31 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
As long as we win, they can stick ten past them for all I care

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:31 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£2 quid wins you £45... generous, to be fair... the manager at wolves is just a passenger.... what the £#%&! the board were thinking when they binned Thick Mick is beyond me.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:33 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
£2 quid wins you £45... generous, to be fair... the manager at wolves is just a passenger.... what the £#%&! the board were thinking when they binned Thick Mick is beyond me.
Racist. Consider yourself reported sunshine.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:34 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
They thought they could get Curbishly. They should have established that before sacking him. They deserve everything they get. Officially down if city win, arent they?

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Cream

After watching Ronaldo last night, I'm putting all title run in responsibility on Nani's puny shoulders.

He's a had a few games back from injury, Tony V must be £#%&!ing knackered.

Nani, Nani, Nani.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:36 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
They thought they could get Curbishly. They should have established that before sacking him. They deserve everything they get. Officially down if city win, arent they?
why the £#%&! would you want curbishley? mccarthey would have kept them up...

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:37 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

cant waitto kick off

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:38 AM
bored

Uni-ted

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:43 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Had to watch that all the way through.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:44 AM
djsst

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:45 AM
djsst

Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Gibson, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman, Jelavic.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:48 AM
SLCS

Quote:
You never know.

I predict sweaty palms for over an hour in our match. This won't be easy.

Everton will park the bus and make it very difficult for us.

I'm concerned!

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:48 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Had to watch that all the way through.
i know what you mean...i had to post it when i saw it in the title

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:51 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCS
You never know.

I predict sweaty palms for over an hour in our match. This won't be easy.

Everton will park the bus and make it very difficult for us.

I'm concerned!
Yes. We may have to be very patient and they also have players who can hurt us, but winning this thing was never going to be easy and last week's performance was encouraging.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:52 AM
captain scarlet

Relieved just to see the top team out.

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Gibson, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman, Jelavic.
We're going to destroy them.