United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yeah I mean late on in the game as in they got the 3-2 goal right on injury time, then an equaliser in the 93rd. Was in mid september, and he did play. Was absolutely seething at him and Red Nev that day.Ruined big Berba's day then just as Wellers day was ruined today.
And JoS - well I £#%&!ing was (and I think you were too )

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
All 4 of our goals were outstanding team goals.
Very reminiscent of the kind of forward play we were seeing in August/September.
Nani, Welbeck & Rooney all like to play high tempo give & go stuff which is great to watch.

Our defenders want £#%&!ing for allowing Everton 4 goals of their own.
Those 3 were excellent today, the non existent, over run midfield was the main problem which exposed our back 4. Why the £#%&! Ferguson persisted with a midfield 2 when Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles could see we were getting swamped is beyond me. Hopefully he sorts it for next Monday.

A draw would be plenty for us, he should pack the midfield, park the bus and maybe get something on the break. That said, I'm not at all confident on today's showing we could keep a clean sheet

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
That said, I'm not at all confident on today's showing we could keep a clean sheet
No chance we'll keep a clean sheet mate.
Evra & Rafael at fullback, Evans playing anything like he did today...

We've just got to hope we can at least score as many ourselves..

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:34 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Those 3 were excellent today, the non existent, over run midfield was the main problem which exposed our back 4. Why the £#%&! Ferguson persisted with a midfield 2 when Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles could see we were getting swamped is beyond me. Hopefully he sorts it for next Monday.

A draw would be plenty for us, he should pack the midfield, park the bus and maybe get something on the break. That said, I'm not at all confident on today's showing we could keep a clean sheet
For all of the doom, the situations still the same, we just need a draw to win the league, nft..

Didnt watch their game but no shock they didnt look too sharp today against the worst team in the league. Whenever we're close to eachother, they've shown weakness nft.

433 next week, Welbz Roo Nanners. £#%&! knows who'll make up the midfield trio, sad depth in there. We really have £#%&!ed Jonesy about this season, he's no midfielder. Looked incredible at the back for the first couple of months of the season.

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Whalefish

Where was the brand today? Server problems?

My concern is he'll go with three in midfield next Monday and that three will be Carrick, Scholes and Giggs.

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
For all of the doom, the situations still the same, we just need a draw to win the league, nft..

Didnt watch their game but no shock they didnt look too sharp today against the worst team in the league. Whenever we're close to eachother, they've shown weakness nft.

433 next week, Welbz Roo Nanners. £#%&! knows who'll make up the midfield trio, sad depth in there. We really have £#%&!ed Jonesy about this season, he's no midfielder. Looked incredible at the back for the first couple of months of the season.
That's the only selection dilemma I'd imagine.
The back 4 will stay the same, although it probably shouldn't after todays showing.
I hope Cleverley get's the nod but I expect he'll shore it up by playing Park or Jones:shakehead:

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
My concern is he'll go with three in midfield next Monday and that three will be Carrick, Scholes and Giggs.

Unread 22-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That's the only selection dilemma I'd imagine.
The back 4 will stay the same, although it probably shouldn't after todays showing.
I hope Cleverley get's the nod but I expect he'll shore it up by playing Park or Jones:shakehead:
Or both

Unread 22-04-2012, 09:01 PM
irk

all this talk of only needing a draw is making it worse. when - the £#%&! - have we ever been capable of (or sank to the depths of) playing for draw? if we play for a draw, or the players even have it in the back of their minds, we're £#%&!ed.

Unread 22-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Whalefish

They won't play for a draw.

Unread 22-04-2012, 09:11 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
They won't play for a draw.
promise?

Unread 22-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
promise?
Yep. I'll £#%&!ing shoot them all if they do.

Unread 22-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Turin

Monday 30th April 2012.

9:43pm

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Unread 22-04-2012, 10:36 PM
elhombre

i've just seem the footage/highlights of hart and toure celebrating on the pitch after the game....

fu-ck-ing hell.....

they think they've won it.....

if united don't turn up on monday night it could be a horror show.... a genuine horror show.....

Unread 22-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i've just seem the footage/highlights of hart and toure celebrating on the pitch after the game....

fu-ck-ing hell.....

they think they've won it.....

if united don't turn up on monday night it could be a horror show.... a genuine horror show.....
But they haven't however that defensive display cannot be allowed. It simply can't happen against them or it will be a complete meltdown

Unread 22-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
But they haven't however that defensive display cannot be allowed. It simply can't happen against them or it will be a complete meltdown

The most annoying thing is, this City team isn't even that good. For the first twenty minutes today they were poor, a better team may have taken advantage.

It will be a travesty if we let slip an 8 point league so late in the season but the fact is, we aint much better. We just aren't ruthless and it's coming back to bite us in the arse

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
The most annoying thing is, this City team isn't even that good. For the first twenty minutes today they were poor, a better team may have taken advantage.

It will be a travesty if we let slip an 8 point league so late in the season but the fact is, we aint much better. We just aren't ruthless and it's coming back to bite us in the arse
Yes, one of several parallels with 1992 right now - Leeds tried to chuck it away almost as hard as we did

Unread 22-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry

Rooney and Welbeck will cause all sorts of problems, the wings are sorted though I would start Young and Nani at City. But it's the rest that is worrying me. A full week to get there collective shit together

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:00 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Rooney and Welbeck will cause all sorts of problems, the wings are sorted though I would start Young and Nani at City. But it's the rest that is worrying me. A full week to get there collective shit together
we need smalling

Unread 23-04-2012, 12:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
we need smalling
been saying that all day...but mainly on here for the last three hours

thanks for getting with the programme

Closed Thread