United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2012, 01:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Worst think to do is think about the worst possible outcomes of this league, it will turn all the sane members into MJ Ramone. We've been in this position before, 3 points ahead at this stage in the season, yeah it's worse as it's City but leave the doom for a week until the worst thing possible happens.
it's all relative, innit. a few months ago we were looking at a 13-point gap to city, then we pulled out an 8-point lead, now it's down to she's pulling her pants down again just 3.

when you think about it we're in a much better position than them if we can get our heads together that gif's got to run a bit longer at some point. i thought city looked quite poor against wolves as well the way she looks at the camera ffs.

Unread 23-04-2012, 01:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Howard Webb in charge next Monday
I think that's a bad thing, we'll have a nailed on not given and City will get several outrageous pelanties. Just so Big Howie can show he's alright and make the country very happy.

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
That's a myth imo. A sloppy pass and and a badly dealt with free kick but the defence still switched off. Evra needs to be dropped.
Which was a ludicrously soft award in the first place - screamed of the ref "evening it up"

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Actually, Andre Marriner has been given Monday's game

Confirmed on Sky now.

We've had him for Norwich, Liverpool & Bolton away this season.

Unread 23-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's all relative, innit. a few months ago we were looking at a 13-point gap to city, then we pulled out an 8-point lead, now it's down to she's pulling her pants down again just 3.

when you think about it we're in a much better position than them if we can get our heads together that gif's got to run a bit longer at some point. i thought city looked quite poor against wolves as well the way she looks at the camera ffs.
Has rhodzy ever said who she is? It makes me ill every time I see it.
Closed Thread