United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2012, 10:01 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Really looking forward to the final.

Like Madrid but this Athletic team deserve to win it as they are brilliant.

Unread 26-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Serenity Now

Phenomenal match. The intensity, speed and attacking intent from both sides was just ridiculous. Fantastic what Bielsa has done at Athletic.

Unread 26-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Fountz

Right chuffed for Bilbao.

Hope they go on and win it.

Really enjoyed what I saw of it.. just made a brew and some toast and all set to watch Steven Seagal save the world !

Unread 26-04-2012, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

So, this could be another cup competition where we were knocked out by the eventual winners

Unread 26-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Javi Martinez is brilliant

Get him tapped up Big Dave.

Having a look > tapping up

NQAT

Unread 27-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Proper old fashioned European tie this game, 2 attacking sides with identity, great tempo, a comparative lack of histrionics. The type of teams that the CL needs, rather than at the end of the season 60% of their sides being hoovered up to sit on the bench at Madrid/City/Chelsea Etc.

Bilbao especially play a fantastic style, much prefer watching them to Barca or Madrid.
Same here, much more aggressive in their attacking style, shame they won't make it into the champions league.

Unread 27-04-2012, 07:32 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Right chuffed for Bilbao.

Hope they go on and win it.

Really enjoyed what I saw of it.. just made a brew and some toast and all set to watch Steven Seagal save the world !
Relevance ....... This has none

Unread 27-04-2012, 08:17 AM
MUFC One Love

I'm looking forward to the final.

Bilbao's ground is a proper ground too, shame they're leaving, fantastic atmosphere.

The problem in football is teams like Bilbao never really progress to doing well in the Champions League or get close to winning their domestic leagues because the big clubs will sign their players, although Dortmund have managed to keep hold of their players and win the league again so maybe Bilbao can keep hold of their players, especially if they win the Europa League or Copa Del Rey.

Unread 27-04-2012, 08:29 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I'm looking forward to the final.

Bilbao's ground is a proper ground too, shame they're leaving, fantastic atmosphere.

The problem in football is teams like Bilbao never really progress to doing well in the Champions League or get close to winning their domestic leagues because the big clubs will sign their players, although Dortmund have managed to keep hold of their players and win the league again so maybe Bilbao can keep hold of their players, especially if they win the Europa League or Copa Del Rey.
Hope not. Want us to raid em to £#%&!

Unread 27-04-2012, 08:38 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Hope not. Want us to raid em to £#%&!
Yeah I wouldn't mind it if we raided them.
Closed Thread