Barcelona 49 80.33%
Chelsea 12 19.67%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2012, 04:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
There's a big journo twitter campaign to defend Geoff Shreeves. Even Gaz Nev is in on it, and they're all saying the same thing - of course he was right to ask Ivanovic how it felt to miss the final?

But unless I'm missing something, he never did ask that He just TOLD him he was missing the final, then asked an unrelated question.

That's as far as the clips I've seen go. Did he later actually ask him how he felt about missing the final?
I actually felt really sorry for Ivanovic, looked like he was going to cry

Unread 25-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I actually felt really sorry for Ivanovic,
I £#%&!ing didn't. He's a dirty, cynical @#%&! and obviously too £#%&!ing thick to know how many bookings he was on. If shreeves had anything about him he would have finished the interview by telling Lampard and Cole to enjoy the final and then told Ivanovich to enjoy the view.

I hope he explodes.

Unread 25-04-2012, 05:03 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I £#%&!ing didn't. He's a dirty, cynical @#%&! and obviously too £#%&!ing thick to know how many bookings he was on. If shreeves had anything about him he would have finished the interview by telling Lampard and Cole to enjoy the final and then told Ivanovich to enjoy the view.

I hope he explodes.

These kinds of posts are far funnier with that avatar.

Unread 25-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I actually felt really sorry for Ivanovic, looked like he was going to cry
He's escaped enough red cards in the past. £#%&! him.

Unread 25-04-2012, 05:23 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I hope he explodes.

Unread 25-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Pop

£#%&! sake...

Quote:
The Blues arrived back in London still pinching themselves after producing one of the greatest recoveries in the history of European football in their semi-final second leg.

Chelsea's comeback from 2-0 and a man down was already being compared to the 'Miracle of Istanbul', the 2005 Champions League final that saw Liverpool recover from 3-0 behind to beat AC Milan.
Its not enough for them to simply lose the final next month, they all have to die afterwards too. £#%&!ing @#%&!s!

Unread 25-04-2012, 06:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
That's outrageous when you think about it isn't it? Although it would be quite funny seeing the weeping Geordies* if that were to happen.

*or whoever ends up fourth
It would be funniest if it was Arsenal, tbh.

Unread 25-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Jack Duckworth

barca could do worse than sign berbatov to come off the bench when needed.

Unread 25-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
marcelo hasnt been getting in madrids 11
Only because they spent big money on Coentrao.

He was superb tonight
Closed Thread