United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Fountz

Football So, Tevez could be going to the Scouse !

..if so, let's not boo him, that'd be the icing on the cake for them. Warm reception as we know he's been forced out.. confuse them, let them know his affection for us is reciprocated and he's there under sufference.

Thank you.

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Baron

if he signs for them he's dead to me.

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:57 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..if so, let's not boo him, that'd be the icing on the cake for them. Warm reception as we know he's been forced out.. confuse them, let them know his affection for us is reciprocated and he's there under sufference.

Thank you.
Keep up tiny.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113961

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:58 AM
plopborsky

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6157813.ece

linkingtons

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Whalefish

And where's the money coming from?

They're hardly rolling in it and need to find a rather large sum for RBS in the Summer.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:33 AM
no fun

fountz, the only time I hope I see anyone in a liverpool shirt get a "warm reception" anywhere near Old TTrafford is at the split second the molotov cocktail hits them

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:35 AM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

Thank you.
Absolutely no chance

He'll be slaughtered.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Smeggs

if there is anything in this, i hope he has the good sense to see it for what it is, a massive £#%&!ing mistake that will see all the love united fans have for him dissapear in a millisecond.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
And where's the money coming from?

They're hardly rolling in it and need to find a rather large sum for RBS in the Summer.
Another 'loan' I suspect (to MSI, not RBS).

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Crumps

Thumbs down Sadly he'll be dead to me

He'll be gone by the January transfer window when they realise they can't play two upfront and have Gerrard in the team. Unless it's written into his contract that he only plays when Torres' hamstrings go.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:42 AM
marlo

i want him to go to inter.

form a good partnership with zlatan.

then 2011 mourinho brings them both to ot, selling berbatov in the process.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:48 AM
MJ Ramone

I can't see Fergie selling him to the scousers...especially after how much he dug his heels in over Heinze.
Me thinks this is a 'Story' designed to unsettle us after gaining an extra couple of points lead this week.
I think it's a fair assumption that the media are ever so slightly in the vermin corner.

If there is any truth in it, I'd accept a straight swap with Torres.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I can't see Fergie selling him to the scousers...especially after how much he dug his heels in over Heinze.
Me thinks this is a 'Story' designed to unsettle us after gaining an extra couple of points lead this week.
I think it's a fair assumption that the media are ever so slightly in the vermin corner.

If there is any truth in it, I'd accept a straight swap with Torres.
You appear to think we 'own' him.

He's on loan.

He can go where he likes tbf.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i want him to go to inter.

form a good partnership with zlatan.

then 2011 mourinho brings them both to ot, selling berbatov in the process.

Confirmed.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Whalefish

Oh, he can't be loaned again. Against PL rules now.

I'd argue he'd play the same number of games (or even fewer) at Liverpool than he would at Utd due to their Gerrard/Torres partnership. I doubt he'd be on anymore money so why opt for an inferior club for more of the same? If he is leaving surely he'd be looking for regular football as that appears to be his main gripe.

Anyhoo, can't see it being anymore than piss and wind in the press.

Unread 24-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Baron

Have they changed the ruling to officially stop 3rd party ownership now?

If the lad digs his heels in & grows a pair rather than pandering to his top mate Joorabchian he could stay at United no £#%&!ing problem. However, I suspect he has to go where the money is offered. He might as well work on the £#%&!ing Amistad.

Unread 24-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Whalefish

Re MSI, Tevez will do what he's told. Said before he's only got himself to blame (or whoever advised him to sell his economic rights to MSI). I've got no sympathy for him.

Someone said he's a footballing nomad. No surprise, MSI are why.

Unread 24-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Hugh Jardon

slavery is alive and kicking in 2009

Unread 24-04-2009, 12:04 PM
borsuk

i don't really get this huge love-in for tevez. a real wanderer, never stayed at a club for any length of time, professes to love every club with a blazing passion. good player, great workrate and attitude, sure. but the tevezophilia is just silly at times, especially when you see the stick legends like scholes and giggs get when they have a slump in form.

won't hate him if/when he moves on, but i won't feel any great sadness either.

Unread 24-04-2009, 12:10 PM
armchair

Journos are so £#%&!ing lazy.
Closed Thread