United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 08-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...BQa0LVFqqNBuBw

Ten Hag was ‘seducing’ him yesterday. Today the deal is ‘hot’. Shaping up to the horniest transfer of the summer.


98.6% !
 
Unread 08-06-2022, 10:10 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...BQa0LVFqqNBuBw

Ten Hag was ‘seducing’ him yesterday. Today the deal is ‘hot’. Shaping up to the horniest transfer of the summer.
They're quoting a twitch channel FFS.

Good god, even Dunk wouldn't stoop that low...
 
Unread 08-06-2022, 10:26 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...BQa0LVFqqNBuBw

Ten Hag was ‘seducing’ him yesterday. Today the deal is ‘hot’. Shaping up to the horniest transfer of the summer.
 
Unread 08-06-2022, 10:27 PM
dunk
 
Default


Louis will have his revenge on United
 
Unread 08-06-2022, 10:50 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
They're quoting a twitch channel FFS.

Good god, even Dunk wouldn't stoop that low...
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Stickman
 
Default

always a soap opera with us isnt it.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 10:28 AM
the heathen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
https://twitter.com/theeuropeanlad/s...aKVk2W1rzdQ2-w

Louis will have his revenge on United
He is. He's sticking the knife into the Timber deal too

https://youtu.be/x_qPS28s50M?t=204
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 10:32 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
He is. He's sticking the knife into the Timber deal too

https://youtu.be/x_qPS28s50M?t=204
I don’t blame him either. Sacked while winning a ropey after being shafted by Woodward transfer wise and hung out to dry, all because that shitehawk Mourinho was available. We’re getting everything we deserve for that decision. Still.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
I don’t blame him either. Sacked while winning a ropey after being shafted by Woodward transfer wise and hung out to dry, all because that shitehawk Mourinho was available. We’re getting everything we deserve for that decision. Still.
Harsh on the FA Cup
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:17 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Harsh on the FA Cup
I hate autocorrect
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
I don’t blame him either. Sacked while winning a ropey after being shafted by Woodward transfer wise and hung out to dry, all because that shitehawk Mourinho was available. We’re getting everything we deserve for that decision. Still.
Jose won the treble in his first season.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:33 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Jose won the treble in his first season.
No he didn’t. He won a friendly and 2 2nd rate trophies, off the back of the coaching and winning spirit instilled by LvG and £150m of attacking talent that LvG didn’t have.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:33 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
No he didn’t. He won a friendly and 2 2nd rate trophies, off the back of the coaching and winning spirit instilled by LvG and £150m of attacking talent that LvG didn’t have.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Jose won the treble in his first season.
wtf
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:36 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Jose won the treble in his first season.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:40 AM
dunk
 
Default

 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:40 AM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
wtf
Jose really has no shame what so ever

 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Zorg
 
Default

94%
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 11:45 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Doesn’t say anything we didn’t know already. Essentially saying he’s skeptical about no CL this year, without expanding or providing any new information.
 
Unread 09-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
Jose really has no shame what so ever

f***ing Joneseh has no shame. Look at the bastard. What is it with cb ? JT, Maysie. At least they turned up.

Jose’s trophies
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Frenkie De Jong to United 95% done!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United face 'exchange' for Frenkie de Jong as Erik ten Hag must consider youngsters fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-05-2022 06:20 PM
Barcelona 'want Manchester United duo' in exchange for Frenkie de Jong and other rumours fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-04-2022 09:20 PM
Frenkie de Jong would be a 'brilliant signing' for Manchester United, says John Barnes fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-12-2021 03:40 PM
Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong will snub Man United and Bayern Munich 'because the weather is bad' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-12-2021 07:20 AM
Manchester United 'consider Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong as replacement for Paul Pogba' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-11-2021 06:40 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.