United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 18-06-2022, 12:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
if you put the support systems around him he's a gem.
He can be. But even then it’s in fits and starts. It wasn’t that long ago France dropped him and didn’t know what to do with him.

Unread 18-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Bruno is shit. He output is because he plays as a 2nd striker.

pogba is always deployed IN the midfield.
last season in bruno was actually in midfield he was pathetic.

does Bruno ever play in a 2 man midfield. sometimes even being the deepest of the two midfielders. ?

But as i said next season there will no pogba to blame, by the end of next season bruno will not be in our starting line up and if he is we are sitting right there in 7th or lower.

Outside of this forum people are cottoning to how shit he is but on here he is best thing since sliced bread.

did you even see the idiot play against palace ....

I’m gonna scrutinise Bruno the way you idiots have done pogba.

he won the World Cup mate. Has Two serie a league titles as well.

I don’t see the problem.

I know these forums are you lots space but how do someone of you see yourselves.

you guys are not sort of blueprint , I’d be called rude and out of order if i summed up a few of you.

My opinions differ from yours but it’s not being I’m the weirdo. Definitely not
But does Bruno drink alcohol though?

Unread 18-06-2022, 09:26 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
if you put the support systems around him he's a gem.
Mainly hidden

Unread 18-06-2022, 09:27 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Mainly hidden

Unread 18-06-2022, 09:29 AM
puressence

Charlatan footballer absolutely bang average .. only skid marks like marlo would like him. Always injured and can’t last a 90 mins game. The derby this season at city. Literally blowing out of his arse after 45 mins so was hooked. People keep saying he’s this and that. He’s the ultimate YouTube player made by great marketing company without the result. Give me 1 Daren fletcher or park over that overhyped £#%&!ing man child

Unread 18-06-2022, 09:30 AM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Quote:
Mainly hidden

Quote:
Charlatan footballer absolutely bang average .. only skid marks like marlo would like him. Always injured and can’t last a 90 mins game. The derby this season at city. Literally blowing out of his arse after 45 mins so was hooked. People keep saying he’s this and that. He’s the ultimate YouTube player made by great marketing company without the result. Give me 1 Daren fletcher or park over that overhyped £#%&!ing man child
Preach.

Unread 18-06-2022, 10:32 AM
dunk

I have to say 90% of my present ire toward Pogba comes from how let down we've been. When I first saw him play at 15/16 I was convinced he had everything required to be the best player in the World. I bitched and moaned throughout 2011-12 for Fergie to stop £#%&!ing about and get him in the team as it was purely a matter of time. Then he left for free. That was a kick in the %@#$&!s that was placed squarely at the feet of his agent. We then had the 'joy' of watching him blossom in Italy, looking every bit the player many thought he was going to be, links with City, Chelsea etc. it was maddening. Then out of nowhere, he came back here. 23, massive, quick, skillful, full of personality, the leader the team and the club needed. He would arrive, walk into our midfield with his natural arrogance and swagger and swat the PL aside and lead the revival. Not even a little bit. What arrived was someone who, despite having it all, could only put it together for very short periods under specific circumstances. Nothing to do with the players around him a lot of the time, he just didn't have the desire, he switched off, dwelt on the ball, didn't put the necessary graft in and do the mundane in between opportunities to express himself and show his brilliance. There were spells and moments when it was clear he could dominate, but then he'd indulge himself and cause us more problems than he'd cause the opposition. That was all before declaring all out war on the manager mid-season, much as I agreed with him, the injuries, the disappearing for 12 weeks for a 4 week problem etc. the leaks to the press about wanting to move, destabilising the team and the club before important fixtures via his agent and the media. I £#%&!ing defended him too. 'he's not fully fit' 'the other players aren't showing for the ball' 'he's right, the manager is a @#%&!'.. the manager was a @#%&!

It's never as clear cut as you'd like, he can be £#%&!ing brilliant, he's clearly a very popular and likeable lad and a marketing man's dream. There's not a cat in hell's chance we aren't better off without him and the circus he conducts though, including Lingard. Had he performed, pulled his tripe out throughout his time and clearly been let down by the club and the players around him, not a single one of us would begrudge him £#%&!ing off for free to seek success. The truth is the whole World knows he's a charlatan, Juve love a punt on a freebie, if £350k a week is nothing, it's interesting to note he'll play for less than nothing there, but I'll be £#%&!ing amazed if we don't see a continuation of what's occurred with him at OT. Decent highlight reel but ultimately underwhelming and unsuccessful, particularly given the players that will be around him there. So long Paul, thanks for all the tricks.

Unread 18-06-2022, 10:57 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I have to say 90% of my present ire toward Pogba comes from how let down we've been. When I first saw him play at 15/16 I was convinced he had everything required to be the best player in the World. I bitched and moaned throughout 2011-12 for Fergie to stop £#%&!ing about and get him in the team as it was purely a matter of time. Then he left for free. That was a kick in the %@#$&!s that was placed squarely at the feet of his agent. We then had the 'joy' of watching him blossom in Italy, looking every bit the player many thought he was going to be, links with City, Chelsea etc. it was maddening. Then out of nowhere, he came back here. 23, massive, quick, skillful, full of personality, the leader the team and the club needed. He would arrive, walk into our midfield with his natural arrogance and swagger and swat the PL aside and lead the revival. Not even a little bit. What arrived was someone who, despite having it all, could only put it together for very short periods under specific circumstances. Nothing to do with the players around him a lot of the time, he just didn't have the desire, he switched off, dwelt on the ball, didn't put the necessary graft in and do the mundane in between opportunities to express himself and show his brilliance. There were spells and moments when it was clear he could dominate, but then he'd indulge himself and cause us more problems than he'd cause the opposition. That was all before declaring all out war on the manager mid-season, much as I agreed with him, the injuries, the disappearing for 12 weeks for a 4 week problem etc. the leaks to the press about wanting to move, destabilising the team and the club before important fixtures via his agent and the media. I £#%&!ing defended him too. 'he's not fully fit' 'the other players aren't showing for the ball' 'he's right, the manager is a @#%&!'.. the manager was a @#%&!

It's never as clear cut as you'd like, he can be £#%&!ing brilliant, he's clearly a very popular and likeable lad and a marketing man's dream. There's not a cat in hell's chance we aren't better off without him and the circus he conducts though, including Lingard. Had he performed, pulled his tripe out throughout his time and clearly been let down by the club and the players around him, not a single one of us would begrudge him £#%&!ing off for free to seek success. The truth is the whole World knows he's a charlatan, Juve love a punt on a freebie, if £350k a week is nothing, it's interesting to note he'll play for less than nothing there, but I'll be £#%&!ing amazed if we don't see a continuation of what's occurred with him at OT. Decent highlight reel but ultimately underwhelming and unsuccessful, particularly given the players that will be around him there. So long Paul, thanks for all the tricks.
Not reading all that.

Unread 18-06-2022, 11:02 AM
AK14

Quote:
All of this.

Letting him go is the best business the club has done for a very long time.

Unread 18-06-2022, 11:21 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
All of this.

I agree it's best he is gone but letting a player we paid a world record fee for go for free is nothing short of scandalous. He should have been sold two years ago.

Unread 18-06-2022, 06:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I agree it's best he is gone but letting a player we paid a world record fee for go for free is nothing short of scandalous. He should have been sold two years ago.
To whom?

Unread 18-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:

Yup. Well said, Dunkpkin.

Unread 18-06-2022, 06:42 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Not reading all that.
Thankfully you quoting it highlighted the most salient point.

Unread 18-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
All of this.

They didn't let him go though, they offered the @#%&! 300k a week

Thank £#%&! he turned it down.

Unread 21-06-2022, 12:18 PM
browser

Red face

Quote:
One last cash/fame grab off United’s name imo.

Unread 21-06-2022, 12:25 PM
dunk

Ahahahahaha

Unread 21-06-2022, 12:45 PM
windy waffles

The reviews are glorious.

Unread 21-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
1.6, is that his average for decent games per season?

legend.

Unread 21-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
1.6, is that his average for decent games per season?

legend.
That's be 8 games during his time here. I think that's a stretch.

Unread 21-06-2022, 01:21 PM
est.1878

".. influential world class.. "