United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 08:43 PM
dunk
 
Default Football 16/02/2022

Salzburg 1-0 Munich

We should be all over Karim Adeyemi, there’s a couple of others worth a look too.

If City don’t win it this year they should pack up and go home. Everyone is shit.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 08:46 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Salzburg 1-0 Munich

We should be all over Karim Adeyemi, there’s a couple of others worth a look too.

If City don’t win it this year they should pack up and go home. Everyone is shit.
Reports this week that we’re interested. Having a look FC
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 08:52 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Reports this week that we’re interested. Having a look FC
Switch to Wrong Decision FC when we decide he's too small
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:02 PM
puressence
 
Default

Atletico losing to bottom club levante at
Home 0-1
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:09 PM
dunk
 
Default

Salzburg’s young team knocking out a better example of a 4-3-3 and organised pressing than we could ever dream of, all coaches by their 33 year old manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Atletico losing to bottom club levante at
Home 0-1
Saving themselves for the pounding they’ll be giving us next week Cup Final FC.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Ffs. Jammy c***s
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:36 PM
dunk
 
Default

Scouse c***s 1-0 up.

Solet and Kamara looking like players for Salzburg.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:42 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Inter have done alright here tbf considering they've got a bloke up front who was playing for City 10 f***ing years ago.

They'll get smashed to bits at Anfield, mind.

What's with the San Siro? it looks half empty
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:45 PM
dunk
 
Default

2 for the rat eating bastards.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:46 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Bayern have equalised.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:47 PM
dunk
 
Default

89th minute equaliser for Munich.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
2 for the rat eating bastards.
Let's face it, given the state of european football at the moment it's going to take a miracle for Liverpool or City not to get to the final at least.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:48 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Let's face it, given the state of european football at the moment it's going to take a miracle for Liverpool or City not to get to the final at least.
Yep. No doubt should we ever be a decent side again, Madrid, Barca and the top Italian teams will have sorted their shit out and be there to thwart us every step of the way
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Let's face it, given the state of european football at the moment it's going to take a miracle for Liverpool or City not to get to the final at least.
PSG v City/Liverpool final.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 09:54 PM
Mr Kaboom
 
Default

As for a few years, it’s looking at who we think can stop city winning it.

Forgot we were still in it tbh
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 10:01 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
As for a few years, it’s looking at who we think can stop city winning it.

Forgot we were still in it tbh
It's f***ing shite isn't it. Every season seems to be hoping City don't do the f***ing treble. Whilst our own shambles of an outfit just flounder.
 
Unread 16-02-2022, 10:04 PM
avocado
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's f***ing shite isn't it. Every season seems to be hoping City don't do the f***ing treble. Whilst our own shambles of an outfit just flounder.
Chill. If they do, we will always have done it first.
 
Unread 17-02-2022, 10:41 AM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's f***ing shite isn't it. Every season seems to be hoping City don't do the f***ing treble. Whilst our own shambles of an outfit just flounder.
Watched a bit of the build-up and they were saying the only thing stopping city is Pep overthinking/trying to be too clever. Think they are right. Also think the two (maybe three) best teams in europe are in the pl.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Football 16/02/2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Football betting 2022 Switching Off Gamblers Anonymous 55 03-05-2022 06:57 PM
Sunday Football .. 13th Feb 2022 puressence Football 13 13-02-2022 07:12 PM
Todays Football. 5th feb 2022 puressence Football 12 05-02-2022 09:21 PM
Todays other football 15th Jan 2022 waynes ear's Football 41 15-01-2022 05:02 PM
Football Manager 2022 review: More 'tinker man' than a squad revamp but it's an excellent upgrade fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-11-2021 03:20 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.