Can imagine this look on their faces when he mentioned his name-

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:25 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utddistrict/stat...AaLfQ-wgG5IlUA

Poor guy.

To be fair, I pulled the same face. Never seen him play.

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:30 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
To be fair, I pulled the same face. Never seen him play.
Unless your job is to find the major young footballing talent across the globe, we’re not going to hold it against you pal.

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Ethers

Can kind of understand why we weren’t actively looking at another French midfielder with stupid hair and a reputation for scoring goals tbf.

Unread 09-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Pop

Says his consultancy role at the club is up in the air. Depends completely on whether the next manager wants him or not.

He probably can't wait to get away tbf and who can blame him?

Unread 09-04-2022, 11:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
https://twitter.com/utddistrict/stat...AaLfQ-wgG5IlUA

Poor guy.

Maybe Ralf should do his £#%&!ing job properly and look at lads in the same domestic leagues that are actually on our books ...

Unread 09-04-2022, 12:02 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Maybe Ralf should do his £#%&!ing job properly and look at lads in the same domestic leagues that are actually on our books ...

https://twitter.com/UtdPlug/status/1...oX3Ax0XfA&s=19
Probably Ralf

Unread 09-04-2022, 12:17 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

https://twitter.com/UtdPlug/status/1...oX3Ax0XfA&s=19
Joke that.

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Dr Stranger

“If you don’t score in 95 minutes against a team that conceded three goals against Burnley, it’s difficult to explain. For us as coaching staff, it’s difficult to understand”

Good. Keep calling these players out. They deserve it now.

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Hitch22

it hasnt worked out the way i would have like under Ralf but i'm happy his appointment has exposed the frauds we have in players.

we didnt notice it when Ole Solskjaer was in-charge because he's a terrible manage who probably shouldnt have ever got the job permanently BUT no even his reign you look back at it and think, my god these players throw every manager under the bus at some point.

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Joke that.
Why is that a joke
His job is managing the first team squad, Garner isn’t part of that

Yes next season he hopefully will be but Rangnick won’t be manager then

What benefit would Rangnick watching Garner’s Forest games be this season as he can’t pick him

I’d give Ralf stick for not playing Hannibal over Pogba or Fernandez over whatever shite is playing left back but it’s ridiculous to criticise him for not watching Forest matches

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:53 PM
puressence

Worst record as utd premier league manager but saffers loves him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Hitch22

you know what's an interesting thought experiment...

Ralf hasn't pulled up an trees and we look worse than we've ever looked, but can you imagine how worse we would be with Ole still in-charge? especially when you consider how toxic it was for him towards the end of his reign?

honestly, these players are such @#%&!s.

Unread 09-04-2022, 03:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
“If you don’t score in 95 minutes against a team that conceded three goals against Burnley, it’s difficult to explain. For us as coaching staff, it’s difficult to understand”

Good. Keep calling these players out. They deserve it now.
Yep.

People putting all the blame on Ralf are missing the point.

If all he does is constantly put the spotlight on the failed egotistical #@&%!s we’ve got as players then he’ll be doing something right.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Yep.

People putting all the blame on Ralf are missing the point.

If all he does is constantly put the spotlight on the failed egotistical #@&%!s we’ve got as players then he’ll be doing something right.
I’m hoping he’s just waiting for his last game before he really lays in but at that point he will be “passing the torch” over to the next manager. Honestly what’s he got to lose. He should go full Jose. Name some names and let the public judge them.

They hide behind the manager and club , earning millions of pounds and not even putting in an effort .

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I’m hoping he’s just waiting for his last game before he really lays in but at that point he will be “passing the torch” over to the next manager. Honestly what’s he got to lose. He should go full Jose. Name some names and let the public judge them.

They hide behind the manager and club , earning millions of pounds and not even putting in an effort .
I think he’s checked out too. As the weeks have gone by, he’s been more and more critical of them and I expect that will continue.

There will be more

“We keep telling them these things in training we only hope it will show in matches soon”

Type of baffled comments.

That trip to Anfield is going to £#%&!ing SUCK. I’d happily get tonked every other game and finish 10th if we could bullshit our way to a 1-0 win there.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:07 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
I think he’s checked out too. As the weeks have gone by, he’s been more and more critical of them and I expect that will continue.

There will be more

“We keep telling them these things in training we only hope it will show in matches soon”

That trip to Anfield is going to £#%&!ing SUCK. I’d happily get tonked every other game and finish 10th if we could bullshit our way to a 1-0 win there.
An injury time offside handballed winner missed by VAR would be nice.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

There will be more

They won’t be announcing the manager because of Ajax and their league. But the club will be trying to spin some positivity news. I can see more ten hag news come in. The only kick up the arse they could possibly get is knowing a new manager will be looking at their performances .

At the very least I hope ralf passes on information. That being said it’s an impossible job unless he has full control. Who he signs and who he bins. Despite reports until I see some shit@#%&!s leaving and the club not making hard work of signings I won’t believe them.

Honestly, he must have been smoking something to want to manage the biggest marketing company in the world
Closed Thread