United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Vedder

Every time I see Souness on sky he’s a £#%&!ing shambles, talks absolute shite. Looking very smug next to Carragher.

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Where's Keano gone?

Would £#%&!ing love him in that studio up against those set of @#%&!s.

Also, imagine going from talking about Ronaldo being the main man at Man United at 36 years of age, and then turning to Defoe and saying "Jermaine, you've been the main man at Sunderland at 35 / 36, what's it like?.."

Yeah dave, exactly the same that

Ffs. Jermaine £#%&!ing Defoe.

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

More chance of losing 0-4 than winning 1-0.
Could be one of those horror days.

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:54 PM
NedKelly

Scholes saying Rice is the real deal

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:56 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Strangely see us doing well as they will surrender space and we are actually due a solid performance (excluding 2nd half midweek).

Viva Ronaldooooo.
Estimated spoons arrival time : 10.59am

Unread 24-10-2021, 01:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Souness and carragher are a right pair of @#%&!s. Laughing over Neville while he’s trying to make a point.

Smug #@&%!s.
At least when we were dominating our pundits weren’t acting like arrogant smug @#%&!s
Even so called neutrals must be put off by it

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
At least when we were dominating our pundits weren’t acting like arrogant smug @#%&!s
No because they hate Man Utd more.

Don’t worry. Another 15 years of this shit and they’ll hate them more

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:15 PM
puressence

neville asked and making a point about ronaldo , turns on souness the defence and pogba ffs

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Guessing you're a bit young to remember late 80s early 90s. Was much worse then.

We might be football's worst losers but they're the worst winners.

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Dr Stranger

I used to think Souness was ok, but he’s a proper old Dinosaur now.

All those players from the 80s look so out of touch now. Constantly moaning about the modern day footballer and “in my day, we wouldn’t have stood for that”

It hasn’t been your day for £#%&!ing 40 years, Graeme. And when it was, fans would lob bananas at black players and nobody would bat an eyelid. Stood for that ok didn’t you, you #@&%!.

£#%&! him and anyone associated with that football club today. I wish Keane was there to kneecap the lot of them.

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

All those players from the 80s look so out of touch now. Constantly moaning about the modern day footballer and “in my day, we wouldn’t have stood for that”

It hasn’t been your day for £#%&!ing 40 years, Graeme. And when it was, fans would lob bananas at black players and nobody would bat an eyelid. Stood for that ok didn’t you, you #@&%!.

£#%&! him and anyone associated with that football club today. I wish Keane was there to kneecap the lot of them.

"yeah back in my day you'd go to the game and someone would piss down the back of your leg. Great days."

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Knockers

I can’t help but quite like Souness. He loves United too. Why else would he get so het up about Pogba and how shite we are?

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:35 PM
elhombre

Welcome to United 2021...

Will the Atalanta game be the peak and we're now heading in to a trough?

Will the Atalanta game be the wake up call we needed?

No idea, Jeff, but what i don't want is a 60/70 minute shit show, followed by a Liverpool goal and a total collapse...

At least go out and give them a game...

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
I can’t help but quite like Souness. He loves United too. Why else would he get so het up about Pogba and how shite we are?
Wouldn't be out of place on Fred match threads tbh

Unread 24-10-2021, 02:56 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

It hasn’t been your day for f***ing 40 years, Graeme. And when it was, fans would lob bananas at black players and nobody would bat an eyelid. Stood for that ok didn’t you, you #@&%!.

f*** him and anyone associated with that football club today. I wish Keane was there to kneecap the lot of them.

Don’t ever remember bananas thrown during Sounness’ day. Racism worse now than then, but yes, he’s a grade A @#%&!. Particularly since Fergie retired, he’s become bolder.

Unread 24-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Don’t ever remember bananas thrown during Sounness’ day. Racism worse now than then, but yes, he’s a grade A @#%&!. Particularly since Fergie retired, he’s become bolder.
It was rife then. Ask Viv Anderson. Ask John Barnes. I'd go so far as to say it happened to far too many black players to name.

Souness playing career lasted from 1970 to 1991.

Unread 24-10-2021, 03:05 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Scholes saying Rice is the real deal
2nd time today he’s nailed it.

Unread 24-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
It was rife then. Ask Viv Anderson. Ask John Barnes. I'd go so far as to say it happened to far too many black players to name.

Souness playing career lasted from 1970 to 1991.
More of an undercurrent. Never overtly expressed with bananas, ape impressions etc. Look at the state of “social media”. That is rife.

Unread 24-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Unread 24-10-2021, 03:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Souness and carragher are a right pair of @#%&!s. Laughing over Neville while he’s trying to make a point.

Smug #@&%!s.
United ruined the best part of 30 years of their lives tbf…

Pair of @#%&!s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
2nd time today he’s nailed it.