United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread Today, 10:07 AM
windy waffles

Wouldn't blame him in the slightest.

No chance we let him go, though.

Unread Today, 10:41 AM
Zorg

Is he 'wantaway' yet? Usually when a player is described as 'wantaway star', it's over.

Unread Today, 10:42 AM
Blomq15

Can’t wait for him to go.

Unread Today, 10:44 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15 View Post
Can’t wait for him to go.
Oh look, the scousers back

Looking forward to hearing more about the inner workings of Ronaldo’s mind, based on pure speculation and conjecture.

Unread Today, 10:55 AM
armchair

He's staying and is excited to be part of the project.

He'd like some signings though.

Unread Today, 11:02 AM
Patty_b

If he leaves we're positively screwed. He wont though

Goals galore next season, Ronaldo to hit 40; Sancho, Rashford and Fernandes to get at least 15 each. yhihf

Unread Today, 11:06 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
If he leaves we're positively screwed. He wont though

Goals galore next season, Ronaldo to hit 40; Sancho, Rashford and Fernandes to get at least 15 each. yhihf
We're positively screwed if he doesn't leave. Ronaldo scores goals, that's it. And everyone else's goal tally dries up. So when Ronaldo's not scoring, United aren't scoring. And now he's one year older.

We finished second with a relatively united dressing room before he signed...

Unread Today, 11:07 AM
Ethers

I’m honestly not that arsed either way tbh.

Unread Today, 11:13 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
We're positively screwed if he doesn't leave. Ronaldo scores goals, that's it. And everyone else's goal tally dries up. So when Ronaldo's not scoring, United aren't scoring. And now he's one year older.

We finished second with a relatively united dressing room before he signed...
Oh noes...

You're not Jonathan Wilson by any chance are you?

Anyway, the rest of your post is utter balls as well. Goals dried up for this team before Ronaldo ever set foot back in the club, and it can happen again whether he stays or leaves. When they do dry up, it's not because of Ronaldo, it's because the players are either shit, or there's something up with them mentally.

And in case you're not convinced...

Unread Today, 11:17 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Oh noes...

Anyway, the rest of your post is utter balls as well. Goals dried up for this team before Ronaldo ever set foot back in the club, and it can happen again whether he stays or leaves. When they do dry up, it's not because of Ronaldo, it's because the players are either shit, or there's something up with them mentally.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/15...nt-drop-him%2F
Ignore him mate, he’s a dipper who went very quiet when they f***ed up their “quad”

Unread Today, 11:20 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Oh noes...

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/15...nt-drop-him%2F
You're not Ronaldo's mum are you?

Do you get this upset every time someone has a different opinion than you or just on the Ronaldo stuff?

Unread Today, 11:24 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
You're not Ronaldo's mum are you?
I f***ing wish.

Quote:
Do you get this upset every time someone has a different opinion than you or just on the Ronaldo stuff?
Sorry to disappoint Jonathan, but I'm not upset. More than happy to counter unadulterated nonsense when I read it though.

Unread Today, 11:35 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
I f***ing wish.

Sorry to disappoint Jonathan, but I'm not upset. More than happy to counter unadulterated nonsense when I read it though.
I laughed.

People, especially on here, seem very dismissive of Ronaldo's impact on the dressing room. I'm not really interested where the blame lies, whether there was a genuine power struggle or if players weren't meeting his standards, the facts are we finished 2nd the season before he was here and then 6th with him.

Unread Today, 11:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:
I laughed.

People, especially on here, seem very dismissive of Ronaldo's impact on the dressing room. I'm not really interested where the blame lies, whether there was a genuine power struggle or if players weren't meeting his standards, the facts are we finished 2nd the season before he was here and then 6th with him.
We started to go to complete shit before the season ended. Something Ronaldo’s lynch mob conveniently forget.

Unread Today, 01:40 PM
Joe Biden

Link with bayern quashed.

Unread Today, 01:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
We started to go to complete shit before the season ended. Something Ronaldo’s lynch mob conveniently forget.
Yep. Ronaldo scored as much as he did over the season in spite of how we played as a team, not because we played to his strengths. If he was at City he’d have scored 30+.