United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ah, so the brilliant run we went on, winning game after game, and securing one of the best champions League knockout round results in recent memory, was all because of the manager we sacked who struggled to get a tune out of the squad Ole turned around? Gotcha.

Also, given that you were so adamant that all our problems were down to piss-poor training ground coaching under Ole, how did things go under 'Der Gaffer' with his silly countdown clock and gegenpress balls?

You're a £#%&!ing tool. Instead of booking that plane to Rome, you should get a transfer to Manchester and I'll introduce your face to the pavement via the connecting flight of my fist.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ah, so the brilliant run we went on, winning game after game, and securing one of the best champions League knockout round results in recent memory, was all because of the manager we sacked who struggled to get a tune out of the squad Ole turned around? Gotcha.

Also, given that you were so adamant that all our problems were down to piss-poor training ground coaching under Ole, how did things go under 'Der Gaffer' with his silly countdown clock and gegenpress balls?

You're a £#%&!ing tool. Instead of booking that plane to Rome, you should get a transfer to Manchester and I'll introduce your face to the pavement via the connecting flight of my fist.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

This Norway thing with saffers. Always presumed it’s absolute bullshit - just a wummy thing about reds not coming from Manchester. Is there any proof he’s from Norway other than him saying the same?

Anyway, my guess is he could probably easily make it to Manchester for a meet with Neo.
Used to complain a lot about not getting much sun in the winter, and confessed he supported Tromso as a child. Case closed.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Used to complain a lot about not getting much sun in the winter, and confessed he supported Tromso as a child. Case closed.
Yep, that’s good enough for me.

Hi Guys! My favourite food is Fårikål. What’s yours? Chips n gravy?

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yup.

He is statistically, spiritually and emotionally the worst coach we have had post Ferie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Interim coach.

Watch the massive difference under ETH.

You have been totally humiliated, we remember your Mourinho obsession after his sacking. Here he is winning yet another european cup while your lad is still jobless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Every single fredster you have offered out has said you always bottle meet ups. Just a cowardly keyboard warrior.

BTW how do you square all this "proper united" chest thumping with your bizarre love of Paul Pogba.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Superb stuff

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

BTW how do you square all this "proper united" chest thumping with your bizarre love of Paul Pogba.
Fair point. Awks. Wum on wum action.

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I will never believe that Fred, Dalot and Lindelof were ever Mourinho 'first choice' signings. No way. they are all about as far away from Mourinho players as you can get.

We had a shortlist for centre backs that included Virgil Van Dijk. We went with Lindelof because he was cheaper.

I don't think he particularly wanted Sanchez either - that was more Woodward vanity signings.
Disagree totally with dalot and lindelof he wanted those and bailly ffs .. absolutely lorded dalot and lindelof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
here we go,

he lumbered us with those players in your words but also wanted to ditch a few of them when he realised it wasn’t working out with them.

he also gave us two trophies in exchange...

if you even want to point the finger at a manager setting us back years you know what manager (if you can even call that smiling clown manager)
He wasted three years and fuelled this arrogant culture amongst the by indulging them and telling underperforming players they are great.
high fiving players getting off, laughing with players after we’ve just conceded a late equaliser...
the current mess here is mostly down to him.
Explain how ole is to blame. Without blaming Jose for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Marry neo. Absolutely outstanding shit.

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Zorg

£#%&! me. He's won the Euro Simod Cup ffs. The fuss over this #@&%!.

Unread 26-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 26-05-2022, 10:27 PM
AK14

Unread 27-05-2022, 06:57 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I’ve demanded straighteners with you several times, yet you’ve no-showed each time. Forecourt, Quay Street, Lime Street, I even sent you location when I was in London, and heard nothing but birdsong back.

If you want to get back to it, my PMs are open for invitations. I hope you’ve packed some muscle onto those pipe cleaner arms and toothpick legs during the pandemic, because it’s a problem for you otherwise. Perma-malnourished-#@&%!. Don’t worry, I’ll feed you some fists, elbows, knees and headbutts.

If you were born in ‘84 then you should have been supporting United pre-Premier League, as every kid I grew up with had their team either from birth, or at the latest age 4/5. You clearly didn’t support United pre-Premier League, as it’s obvious from your entire posting history. However, even if you jumped on the United bandwagon in the mid-90s, (which I don’t think you did, as you’ve mentioned yourself it was “mid-to-late-90s”), that would mean you latched onto United deep into secondary school, no doubt picking football up late in an attempt to fit in, and you selected the most successful team around. This all ties in nicely with the post-96 football boom.

So you’re a JCL, and a glory-hunting #@&%!. Confirmed. Not that it needed confirmation given the way you view the club, it’s history, and some of its greatest legends.

Don’t understand the Liam Neeson reference, btw. Sure it’s hilarious though. Ya dumb £#%&!.
Explain the Pogba love if you're such a top red who "gets" the club?

BTW you need to stop lying in general but in particular about these straighteners. You never turn up. Didnt that guy expose your PMs once? You talk a good game infront of the public but in the privacy of PMs you are a little @#%&!cat.

Makes sense.

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:02 AM
utd99

The shit that gets posted as fact on here is £#%&!ing staggering. Depending on which manager is getting defended, all of their failed signings were made by Woodward.

Apparently the last transfer actually made by a United manager was Wilf Zaha.

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:13 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The shit that gets posted as fact on here is £#%&!ing staggering. Depending on which manager is getting defended, all of their failed signings were made by Woodward.

Who is more effective still than our current £80m wonderflop from Dortmund.

Moyeseh

*I am happy to throw £25 into the hat to help get Neo v Marlo in Quay Street and its LIVE streamed on here.

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:23 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

The last transfer made by a United manager was Fellaini.
Woowar got involved, tried to lo-ball Everton and we ended up paying £5m more than we would have done at his release price two months earlier.

Yet from there, he took it on himself to oversee transfers and nobody within the club seemed to bat an eyelid. They were probably too fixated that United had actually signed Fellaini rather than paying too much him.

He's continued to interfere, providing players, blocking transfers (recent examples being blocking Maguire for Jose and signing Ronaldo when Ole wanted a DM instead). We've got to cut them both some slack and, with the grinning jumper wearer gone, look forward to what should be a whole new era.

Unread 27-05-2022, 12:41 PM
jem

£#%&! me. mou is a @#%&!. not only does he not get united, he doesn't get football. it's not enough to win (this shit). he's good at spending money on mediocrity (the only sense in which he was at the right club). ole wasn't even disappointing. and it's all bad since the takeover. pogba is a £#%&!ing waste of space. stop being dicks. typical bloody you've got ten hag, well I had eleven hag shit. there is one enemy and its name is glazer.

Unread 29-05-2022, 07:25 AM
AK14

Unread 29-05-2022, 08:07 AM
Sapien

Makes a change from parking it etc

Unread 29-05-2022, 09:29 AM
AK14

Wrong thread.

Unread 29-05-2022, 09:31 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14