United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2017, 08:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Clearly he wanted to try something different with Pogba, it didn't work, so he reverted to the safe - very obvious - option. He's not a £#%&!ing idiot.

Now don't get me wrong, I have no idea what he was trying to do nor even what's happening now. Midfield 2, 3? Could be 7 for all I know. But me telling you your job is acceptable.

You telling Jose Mourinho his? Silly Jem.
He's playing 3 now. I can only think he was playing 2 earlier on to shoehorn Rooney in at no. 10. Obviously that was a complete waste of time but maybe he thought he couldn't just bomb Rooney out of the team when he'd just arrived?

Why he was playing Fellaini in that 2 is less understandable obv.

Unread 07-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Clearly he wanted to try something different with Pogba, it didn't work, so he reverted to the safe - very obvious - option. He's not a £#%&!ing idiot.

Now don't get me wrong, I have no idea what he was trying to do nor even what's happening now. Midfield 2, 3? Could be 7 for all I know. But me telling you your job is acceptable.

You telling Jose Mourinho his? Silly Jem.
New to jem?
He spent about 15 years telling Ferguson where he was going wrong.

Unread 07-01-2017, 09:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
People managing to keep a straight face saying they didn't want Jose to replace LVG because of defensive football

Kind of miss those days of nodding off at the match and then being told on here that our 2 shots on goal that game was in fact some high press aggressive mad as £#%&! edge of your seat risk trip . The most abysmal football I've ever witnessed. Still can't work out how you can end up being a united fan and pining for that possession at all costs shit fest. So anti united it's untrue.

Unread 07-01-2017, 09:09 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
New to jem?
He spent about 15 years telling Ferguson where he was going wrong.

Unread 07-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
high press aggressive mad as £#%&! edge of your seat risk trip

Unread 07-01-2017, 10:23 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:

Kind of miss those days of nodding off at the match and then being told on here that our 2 shots on goal that game was in fact some high press aggressive mad as £#%&! edge of your seat risk trip . The most abysmal football I've ever witnessed. Still can't work out how you can end up being a united fan and pining for that possession at all costs shit fest. So anti united it's untrue.
Genuinely £#%&!ing baffling that some still felt LVG just needed a bit more time to sort the squad out after 2 seasons of the most dreadful shite since peak Sexton.

I'll admit I had me doubts when they started a bit wobbly but since the Chelsea debacle the football has picked up every week, it was a genuine pleasure to watch us Today.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:51 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

The dictionary definition of shit on a stick football. I'm all for possession/control/rondos but any chance you could show some intensity? Barcelona used to kill other teams with their possession, we used it to kill ourselves. I remember being on holiday and leaving a pub at half-time during some match in the first season to go for a siesta.
Closed Thread