United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:03 AM
no fun
 
Default Curry Night VII

[email protected] can sort this one
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:07 AM
wee man
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
[email protected] can sort this one
after the early morning walk I take it you are referring to Jaffo ?
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:09 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

what organising does it take? You agree on a date, get the numbers and book the table.

f***ing ell you are not arranging the Glastonbury festival you smug tw*t
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:11 AM
no fun
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
what organising does it take? You agree on a date, get the numbers and book the table.

f***ing ell you are not arranging the Glastonbury festival you smug tw*t

you cheeky c***, if you had seen the number of pm's I got you would realise I would have had an easier time arranging the f***ing G8 summit
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:12 AM
forzagarza
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

I was going to get some flowers as a thank you for arranging it but we didn't have time apparently as everyone else was sat down waiting to order.
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:13 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
what organising does it take? You agree on a date, get the numbers and book the table.

f***ing ell you are not arranging the Glastonbury festival you smug tw*t
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:14 AM
no fun
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I was going to get some flowers as a thank you for arranging it but we didn't have time apparently as everyone else was sat down waiting to order.
appreciated
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:15 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Thanks Harvey Goldsmith
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:16 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

i'll make it easy for you

You pm me the date in advance, and i'll clear my schedule.

How hard is that? Cheers funners
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Hugh Jardon
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Oh to be in this clique............

An exclusive club with membership reserved only for the great and the good

 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Sullingtons
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

interpals>curry night fogies.
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

You're welcome round mine for fish curry
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:23 AM
no fun
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Thanks Harvey Goldsmith

f*** off


you were on and off more than the w****s knickers, so dont you f***ing start you pink shirted c***
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:23 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
Oh to be in this clique............

An exclusive club with membership reserved only for the great and the good

f***ing hell Hugh.
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:25 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
f*** off


you were on and off more than the w****s knickers, so dont you f***ing start you pink shirted c***
You missed out "fat"
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:26 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
Oh to be in this clique............

An exclusive club with membership reserved only for the great and the good

we are still waiting for you to say something interesting
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:27 AM
no fun
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
You missed out "fat"
ok, the fat w****s knickers


btw, you f***ing let the side down again on saturday, f***ing eating like Oliver Twist and demanding free food, wez said he felt physically sick
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:33 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we are still waiting for you to say something interesting
will be a long wait
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:34 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
ok, the fat w****s knickers


btw, you f***ing let the side down again on saturday, f***ing eating like Oliver Twist and demanding free food, wez said he felt physically sick
I'm unemployed. Have to make the most of it. Sometimes I am not aware where my next meal may come from and fear wasting away.
 
Unread 22-03-2010, 10:40 AM
wee man
 
Default Re: Curry Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we are still waiting for you to say something interesting
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Curry Night VII
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Curry Night VI no fun Off Topic 1284 24-03-2010 09:19 AM
Curry night V suedeshoes Off Topic 744 03-09-2009 09:08 PM
Curry night 4 red @rmy Off Topic 85 06-02-2009 09:47 AM
Curry Night 2 red @rmy Off Topic 185 19-08-2008 10:29 PM
This curry night. Betty's Hotpot Off Topic 2 20-09-2007 09:38 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.