United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music

Unread 05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Wasn't impressed either. Apparently it's definitely not meant as the lead single though, and maybe wasn't meant to come out at all. A rough version leaked first, with Eminem rapping Dre's verse, so he obviously wrote it for him. Apparently there was a bit of embarrassment about that version getting out and being played, making it blatantly obvious that Dre can't write his own stuff anymore, so Dre quickly recorded the verse himself and they released that version. But from what I've read it won't even make the album.
are you talking about crack a bottle?
i thought that.

as ive both on my itunes and when playing it in the morning i use to hear a version with eminem the whole way through and think 'isnt dre and 50 on this song' but think nothing of it and then a few days later id a version with dre and 50 on it.

Unread 05-02-2009, 04:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I know what you mean. Nas confirmed the other day tha he's got a track on Detox, that's something. Then again, I think literally everyone involved in hip-hop has worked on the album in some way at one time or another
True. Think Raekwon said a while back Dre made a track or two for OB4CL II as well. Hmm, maybe the good Dr will be a little more prolific this year.

Hope he features some old G-Funksters on it. Nate Dogg, Warran G, Doog Pound, The D.O.C...

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
50 is going to destroy Office Ricky's career. Why would someone who was outed as a former CO even want to kick off a beef with a ruthless dude like 50
Exactly what I thought. That video Marlo posted of Fat Joe's funeral is from a while back and 50 gave Ricky a little warning there. Obviously to ignore 50 could have made him look a little soft, but when you've got that stuff in your past and knowing how deep 50 goes in beef, why would you get into it with him? Backing down may have not been ideal, but this Officer Ricky stuff will probably finish him.

50's building up quite a body count

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:53 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Exactly what I thought. That video Marlo posted of Fat Joe's funeral is from a while back and 50 gave Ricky a little warning there. Obviously to ignore 50 could have made him look a little soft, but when you've got that stuff in your past and knowing how deep 50 goes in beef, why would you get into it with him? Backing down may have not been ideal, but this Officer Ricky stuff will probably finish him.

50's building up quite a body count

'im gonna f*** your life up'

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:06 PM
marlo

this song was big in atlanta for some reason and has grown on me alot over there and while back.

and now every rapper is jumping on it with a remix.

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Ether

That Soulja Boy / Bow Wow beef is getting serious. Just hope they don't take it to the streets :shakehead:

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:21 PM
marlo

Quote:
That Soulja Boy / Bow Wow beef is getting serious. Just hope they don't take it to the streets :shakehead:
lambourgini moss?

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:28 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Kids eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
'im gonna f*** your life up'
"Don't give me no pass, I don't deserve passes. I'm a f***ed up ******, you should do something to me."

f***ing hell, the way he said that made me crack up

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Kids eh?
i love the way bow wow likes to think he is hard. his first video response was hilarious.

Quote:
"Don't give me no pass, I don't deserve passes. I'm a f***ed up ******, you should do something to me."

f***ing hell, the way he said that made me crack up
50 is one of the most entertaining people in hiphop. hands down. the things he comes out with are hilarious.

funk flex is just riding 50s d*** in that clip but the way he starts laughing is piss funny.

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Ether

He is hilarious, should stick to talking more than rapping tbh

Love the little jab at Wayne at the beginning of that other vid 'Oops, you just caught me working on my rock album'

He really wants to bait him into a bit of a fued, but I think Weezy is just too f***ed up off the sizzurp to even notice whats going on these days

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
i love the way bow wow likes to think he is hard. his first video response was hilarious.
I remember when he was still Lil'Bow Wow. Around 2001/02 there were loads of rumors at my college that he' been r*ped in a taxi Obviously bullshit, did you ever hear that?

Unread 05-02-2009, 11:57 PM
marlo

Quote:
He is hilarious, should stick to talking more than rapping tbh

Love the little jab at Wayne at the beginning of that other vid 'Oops, you just caught me working on my rock album'

He really wants to bait him into a bit of a fued, but I think Weezy is just too f***ed up off the sizzurp to even notice whats going on these days
i thought i was the only one who got that weezy jab.
he has been trying to get wayne to react for a while but wayne is just f***ed.
was reading some magazine about him on the plane back i think it was gq and it went into detail of what a f***ing wierd little midget he is.

ether, do you know anything about eminem and dres new albums. eminem released a song and some radio interview a while back and has dissapeared again.

also dont know what happen to the clipse again

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I remember when he was still Lil'Bow Wow. Around 2001/02 there were loads of rumors at my college that he' been r*ped in a taxi Obviously bullshit, did you ever hear that?
yep about him being r*ped by his limo driver.
i was led to believe they were true.

what an evolution

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Ether

Quote:
i thought i was the only one who got that weezy jab.
he has been trying to get wayne to react for a while but wayne is just f***ed.
was reading some magazine about him on the plane back i think it was gq and it went into detail of what a f***ing wierd little midget he is.

ether, do you know anything about eminem and dres new albums. eminem released a song and some radio interview a while back and has dissapeared again.

also dont know what happen to the clipse again
Wayne is fried, I don't reckon he's even making that much money off all this shit he does, I reckon Baby takes it all. Lokk at this interview he's done for the Grammys ffs, he's off his head. The look on his face is creepy as f***

f*** knows about Em and Dre, will be ages til either are released I reckon.

Clipse are coming though, oh yeah. First single off the album is supposed to be leaked in a couple of days.

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:09 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
yep about him being r*ped by his limo driver.
i was led to believe they were true.
Really??? f***ing hell!

That Wayne vid is quite worrying.

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Wayne is fried, I don't reckon he's even making that much money off all this shit he does, I reckon Baby takes it all. Lokk at this interview he's done for the Grammys ffs, he's off his head. The look on his face is creepy as f***

YouTube - Lil Wayne Interview with Katie Couric before Grammy Awards
f***ing hell

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:34 AM
marlo

Quote:

Clipse are coming though, oh yeah. First single off the album is supposed to be leaked in a couple of days.
thats good news about the clipse.

the thing i dont understand is that dre and eminem are in the studio all year and i cant understand why they cant out anything tangible.
dre has been in and out the studio for about 7 years ffs.

the article on wayne said he doesnt even sleep properly, doesnt talk to people as they enter the room unless he knows them and alot of other wierd things. that video was creepy i didnt even bother watching it all on wshh.

on a positive note following the return of camron, these top boys are ready to take back the uk hip hip crown.

Unread 06-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Ether

Haha! I can see them having beef with N-Dubz

Unread 07-02-2009, 01:21 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Only heard this today

Good track.

Unread 07-02-2009, 01:34 AM
khmk

Quote: