Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

He looks like the Tenacious D devil. Got the same pants and everything

https://youtu.be/akTj8bAD4fY
Whack it on merch, NOW, contacting my guy....

Unread 28-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Dr Stranger

A manager who wants to sort the midfield.

Unread 28-05-2022, 10:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...xFiwxKvVCNf3rQ

A manager who wants to sort the midfield.

then in the next breath we want to sign 31 year old, injury prone N’Golo Kante Matic pt.2.

Get £#%&!ed.

Unread 28-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Can he get any of Martial, Rashford, Maguire, and Shaw to perform?

If not we are going to struggle as we need a centre half, right back, winger and 3 midfielders already.
£#%&! martial, but he should be able to get something out of the other three. And if not, he’ll £#%&! them off the following summer, if those above him have learnt their lesson.

Unread 28-05-2022, 11:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
then in the next breath we want to sign 31 year old, injury prone N’Golo Kante Matic pt.2.

Get £#%&!ed.
I don’t mind us signing a bit of experience, it’s when it’s our ONLY signing that it’s an issue. This is where we end up totally reliant on the likes of Cavani and Matic.

If we can get De Jong or someone similar and then plump it out with Kante or Eriksen or some other cheaper option, I think that’s a darn good use of funds.

Unread 28-05-2022, 03:03 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I don’t mind us signing a bit of experience, it’s when it’s our ONLY signing that it’s an issue. This is where we end up totally reliant on the likes of Cavani and Matic.

If we can get De Jong or someone similar and then plump it out with Kante or Eriksen or some other cheaper option, I think that’s a darn good use of funds.
Same.

Let's just be happy he is actually going to sign any midfielders at all. He sees where our problems lie.

By the way, what's the deal with Athony? Looks a player but never gets mentioned? Already off somewhere else?

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
f*** martial, but he should be able to get something out of the other three. And if not, he’ll f*** them off the following summer, if those above him have learnt their lesson.
Martial is the best player out of all 4 of the shit @#%&!s.

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:10 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Favourite gif

Unread 30-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Talk of £120m budget and any additional funds from sales.

Be nice to think we could get at least £30m for shifting some shit. Enough for some Timber.

Unread 30-05-2022, 01:04 PM
dunk

Quote:

Be nice to think we could get at least £30m for shifting some shit. Enough for some Timber.
I’d like to think we could get more that £30m for 13 players tbh possibly not though.

I reckon they might be able to do a bit more due to the amount being shifted off the wage budget, but g2c they’re keeping expectations a bit lower.

Unread 30-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I’d like to think we could get more that £30m for 13 players tbh possibly not though.

I reckon they might be able to do a bit more due to the amount being shifted off the wage budget, but g2c they’re keeping expectations a bit lower.
I’m just being realistic. I’ll be surprised if we actually lose
Anyone other than the players out of contract or loans.

Quote:

It’s a decent budget IF we spend it well.

I’d rather have this set up with £120m than Woodward throwing £200m around trying to woo Declan Rice.

Unread 30-05-2022, 03:16 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

That's fine if they'll sanction the contract pay-offs some of the squad will no doubt be in line for despite not earning.

Unread 31-05-2022, 10:29 AM
jem

we'll get a couple of average players he's managed before and some youth coming through. and some fire in a few players we know are half-decent. 4th spot is possible.

Unread 31-05-2022, 10:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we'll get a couple of average players he's managed before and some youth coming through. and some fire in a few players we know are half-decent. 4th spot is possible.
Is this plus Donny?

Unread 31-05-2022, 06:12 PM
waynes ear's

Nailed on to get some fredsters sporting a chubby

Unread 31-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Joe Biden

Shame what happened to his hair.

Unread 31-05-2022, 06:30 PM
Drexl

I wonder if he will comb-over to my place?

Unread 31-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Ethers

Got to respect it. Ten Hag got Daley to follow his vision so absolutely that he even started willing his own hair follicles to die ffs.

Unread 31-05-2022, 06:35 PM
atticusgrinch

It was always on the cards.

Wispy. Dad as bald as a coot.

Poor Daley

Unread 31-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Hyman_Roth

Life plays cruel tricks. Daley probably had the most luxurious sought after hair in world football. The shine, that bounce. Utterly mesmerising. You look at him now and you think how? Why? It’s difficult to hold back the tears.

You see footballers like Vardy and foden - rat like players with utterly shit hair and you think why can’t it happen to them?

Taken from us too soon….
Closed Thread