United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:28 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It should never be any manager’s responsibility to instill commitment, desire and professionalism into a Man Utd player.
Of course it is. If you're having a crap day at work, part of your manager's job is to help you through it. Doesn't matter how much you're on, a good manager will do that for you.

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Of course it is. If you're having a crap day at work, part of your manager's job is to help you through it. Doesn't matter how much you're on, a good manager will do that for you.
Slightly different situation . I do agree with you in the sense that, one day maybe a a tough week or even longer if there is something serious going on in your personal life.

But these £#%&!ers have been doing it for years. If I put in a lack of effort at work , especially with the leaks and and extent these £#%&!ers get away with I would be fired / contract would not be extended .

When you’re playing for a football team it’s not a job. It’s essentially a hobby/passion you get paid for. Of course technically it is but nobody plays football as “ A job” . I think it’s unfair to compare everyday “normal” jobs to things like people playing sports

If my lack of effort /attitude at work is to the same extent these bastards get away with , I would certainly not meet my targets and most likely be let go.

They aren’t , the situation is different .

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:41 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
A good manager will motivate you and if they can't will get rid of you.

Unfortunately Rangnick wasn't able to do either so he was £#%&!ed

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:16 AM
atticusgrinch

If we'd got Conte we probably would have finished 4th, but it would have been papering over the cracks again.

At least now there's nowhere to hide for the weak as piss players and contemptible heirarchy.

Unread 27-05-2022, 06:07 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
If we'd got Conte we probably would have finished 4th, but it would have been papering over the cracks again.

At least now there's nowhere to hide for the weak as piss players and contemptible heirarchy.
Definitely. We’d have just reset the countdown on throwing another manager under the bus.

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Should probably just do away with a manager entirely tbf, as long as we’ve got the right players.
Worked okay for Chelsea for about 10 years

Unread 28-05-2022, 11:04 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Still talking about Mourinho ffs.

Did he do well his first two seasons? Yes.

Was he f***ed over by the hierarchy? Undoubtedly

Was the football he played some of the most turgid shite we've ever played, and make the football played under LVG look electric? Absolutely.
Steady on.

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Sparky***

Er bye then

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:28 PM
NedKelly

He’s a walking tumbleweed

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:31 PM
20LEgend1999

He's really taken Ten Hag not picking up the phone badly. Wasn't he talking the other week about being part of the "rebuild", even after taking the Austria job?

Couldn't say for sure, but feels like Ten Hag has told him to shove his dossier up his arse and that he won't be listening to a word he says.

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster

But I thought.......

Doesn't matter, good riddance...

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:37 PM
saffers

WTF apparently theyve sacked him due to his criticism of the Glazers.

What a £#%&!ing warrior.

We will never forget what you did for our club Ralf. Austria my second national team as of today, Wishing Der Gaffer all the luck in the world!

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
WTF apparently theyve sacked him due to his criticism of the Glazers.

What a £#%&!ing warrior.

We will never forget what you did for our club Ralf. Austria my second national team as of today, Wishing Der Gaffer all the luck in the world!
Could say he's Been Austriacized.....

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
could say he's been austriacized.....
ffs

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:39 PM
History

He's been a disaster. Will not miss him

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Chris Quayd

That Palace (?) performance will live long in the memory

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
He's been a disaster. Will not miss him
Clueless guy.

And so ungrateful.

If he doesnt come in as a temporary manager, does what he does, says what he says - we dont end up where we are today.

He absolutely lambasted the club, players, owners. There will be extra departures from the club this summer due to Ralf. You could call him some sort of recovery pill. He made a bigger impact in a few months than some of our previous managers did in years.

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:41 PM
silv

The right decision imo.

If he’s that unpopular with the players, no point him hanging around. ETH is strong enough to pick and manage his own squad without specs telling him what’s what.

Unread 29-05-2022, 01:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
The right decision imo.

If he’s that unpopular with the players, no point him hanging around. ETH is strong enough to pick and manage his own squad without specs telling him what’s what.
If hes unpopular with the players thats a good thing.

£#%&!ing little loser crybabies.

Hopefully ETH reads Ralfs dossier closely and bins the toxic guys. Apparently they already met face to face to talk about the squad.
Closed Thread