Closed Thread

Unread 25-05-2022, 10:32 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Join me lads: All stand and give him a round of applause

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...284993/photo/1
ffs, state of that.

Utd should fine him £3million purely on the basis of being an absolute #@&%!.

Unread 26-05-2022, 06:11 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 26-05-2022, 07:02 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Join me lads: All stand and give him a round of applause

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...284993/photo/1
It’s like a Franklin’s Mint souvenir plate out of Viz

‘The lady resplendent in loose fitting stone wash jeans, the gentlemen, grabbing at her tender frame whilst sporting elasticated beige cargo pants. The embrace is lovingly caught whilst both figures stand on top of some week old porridge whilst cheap indoor pyrotechnics explode at the sides. The image is framed by mood candles and strategically placed electrical wiring.’

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:20 AM
Finport Red

Nothing says romance better than 3x2 concrete paving slabs.

Strong, sturdy, reliable, dependable. Know what their job is and do it well. Every time.

They’re probably embarrassed to be in that picture with Rashford.

Unread 26-05-2022, 08:48 AM
shenwen

Starting to feel sorry for the lad. Appears very impressionable. Look at how Lingard got him dressed up in that JLingz clobber.

Must have some awful advisors.

"Engagement? Tell you what would look amazing Marcus...."

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Starting to feel sorry for the lad. Appears very impressionable. Look at how Lingard got him dressed up in that JLingz clobber.

Must have some awful advisors.

"Engagement? Tell you what would look amazing Marcus...."
I think we're skimming over the most obvious driving force. His fiance.

All over her socials, getting all that attention over her engagement. Probably more than she ever dreamt of when she was growing up.

Good on her, hope she enjoys it.

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It’s like a Franklin’s Mint souvenir plate out of Viz

‘The lady resplendent in loose fitting stone wash jeans, the gentlemen, grabbing at her tender frame whilst sporting elasticated beige cargo pants. The embrace is lovingly caught whilst both figures stand on top of some week old porridge whilst cheap indoor pyrotechnics explode at the sides. The image is framed by mood candles and strategically placed electrical wiring.’
Buy NOW and get a FREE Phil Jones teapot

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:25 AM
no fun

Very surprised a wythenshawe boy has got engaged

It’s usually pregnancy test/scarper or pregnancy test/marriage if she has brothers

Unread 05-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Joe Biden

Unread 05-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I'm clearly missing what this post is supposed to be about

Unread 05-06-2022, 06:24 PM
dunk

Seems to be asking why someone is taking pics/video after politely asking them not to. Not sure what the issue would be?

Unread 05-06-2022, 06:26 PM
AK14

Unread 05-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Nice watch

Unread 06-06-2022, 09:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seems to be asking why someone is taking pics/video after politely asking them not to. Not sure what the issue would be?
This.

I'd be the first to slag him off but he's done £#%&! all wrong here except ask someone to stop taking pictures of him. People trying to make something out of nothing as per...

Unread 06-06-2022, 09:47 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This.

I'd be the first to slag him off but he's done £#%&! all wrong here except ask someone to stop taking pictures of him. People trying to make something out of nothing as per...
And he's appears to be perfectly reasonable about it.

Is that Jessie's voice at the start?

Unread 07-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Ethers

Putting in some solid work on that upper body. Feel like his moody shrugs, gestures at the ref and pointing to where he wanted the ball played could reach a new level next season if he keeps this up.

Unread 07-06-2022, 11:09 PM
dunk

I know they all have profiles to maintain, but I’d be keeping my head way down if I was any of them, especially Rashford. Off the grid until I at least had a decent performance under my belt.

Unread 07-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/15...0djXktZkCvLU5A

Putting in some solid work on that upper body. Feel like his moody shrugs, gestures at the ref and pointing to where he wanted the ball played could reach a new level next season if he keeps this up.

He's gonna be launching those kids lunchboxes at them from record distances

Unread 07-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Joe Biden

The last 18 months he's been the worst player in the clubs history. Yet they're still gassing him up like he's £#%&!ing Thierry Henry.

Unread 07-06-2022, 11:19 PM
Pop

Well that's really going to help his shit passing, dribbling, shooting, etc.....

Gobshite.
Closed Thread