United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Rorschach

It's now 5 years since I binned my ST; because even after 25 years, they refused to switch me from the K to the Stret. Final straw. Done.

I went to 5 games last year:

2 at OT to see us draw 0-0 and struggle to win 3-2 against by far the 2 worst teams in the league.

2 at Irlam Town, where I saw a surprise 4-0 win and a more than deserved 2-2 draw for 10 men against the team that would win the league.

1 at Macc FC where I was lucky to see them win their league and get promoted.

I've just bought a 10 Match Ticket Book at FC to take my daughter to a few games. Not been to FC since they played at Bury a lifetime ago, so looking forward to another new footballing experience.

I'll still pick up some spares for OT next season - only for Saturday 3pm KO (or at a push 5:30 KO) because that's what suits me and I'm done bending to the whims of modern football.

Unread 21-05-2022, 11:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
It's now 5 years since I binned my ST; because even after 25 years, they refused to switch me from the K to the Stret. Final straw. Done.

2 at OT to see us draw 0-0 and struggle to win 3-2 against by far the 2 worst teams in the league.

2 at Irlam Town, where I saw a surprise 4-0 win and a more than deserved 2-2 draw for 10 men against the team that would win the league.

I've just bought a 10 Match Ticket Book at FC to take my daughter to a few games. Not been to FC since they played at Bury a lifetime ago, so looking forward to another new footballing experience.

I'll still pick up some spares for OT next season - only for Saturday 3pm KO (or at a push 5:30 KO) because that's what suits me and I'm done bending to the whims of modern football.
You’re just another legacy fan, mate

Unread 21-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach

Feel your pain pal. United make it as hard as they possibly can to follow them. They moved us from the family stand and gave ridiculously limited options.

Very few ST’s left available based on this mornings renewal process. The two I’ve got aren’t even on the same row

It was either that or little Norway and £#%&! that.

Unread 21-05-2022, 12:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
Happy to hear about the opt out for the cups?

I managed to get a couple of tickets in the NE Quad.
Nice one and not really.

They will hold it against you if we are to ever reach a final. It’s fine if you just want a season ticket to go to home games.

Unread 21-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You’re just another legacy fan, mate
Got the t-shirt.

Unread 21-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Switching Off

Signed up for a cup season ticket. Must be expecting lots of opt outs to launch it. Sounds shite tbh, not sure what the deal is if we get to any finals, probably go to full ST holders who didnt opt out.

Unread 21-05-2022, 06:32 PM
redhegemony

renewed with cup

Unread 22-05-2022, 07:26 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Me too. 36th consecutive year. Top red.

Unread 22-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Danoli

Me too….don’t want to miss out on next season’s Treble

Unread 22-05-2022, 10:24 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymackreldoodlebonkon
me too. 36th consecutive year. Top red.
jcl

Unread 04-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Nice one and not really.

They will hold it against you if we are to ever reach a final. It’s fine if you just want a season ticket to go to home games.
That’s true. Not sure if it’s worth keeping in the scheme and offloading what games can’t be attended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Me too….don’t want to miss out on next season’s Treble
More likely a treble of disappointment. Unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Signed up for a cup season ticket. Must be expecting lots of opt outs to launch it. Sounds shite tbh, not sure what the deal is if we get to any finals, probably go to full ST holders who didnt opt out.
8th June they launch the Cup Season Ticket.

I would have preferred if all Cup games were mandatory, but they would buy back any you didn’t want and sell to offical members, ala the Premier League Match Tickets.

Unread 04-06-2022, 09:18 AM
believe

Look forward to seeing your green and gold scarf when it’s all gone to shit by November.

Unread 04-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Look forward to seeing your green and gold scarf when it’s all gone to shit by November.
That’s the spirit.

We ain’t winning the league, that should be accepted.
But it won’t take a lot to drag us up league places.

Even looking at games since start of the year - Wolves, Villa, Burnley, Southampton, Watford, Leicester, Everton, Brighton & Palace.

All games we should have had more points in.
16 points dropped since Jan.

Adding that, brings us up to 74 points.
Level with Chelsea in 3rd.

That’s what ETH has to do. Win the games we should be winning.
Assemble and MANAGE a team that can beat the aforementioned.

Unread 07-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

Dear Top Fredster

Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing a 2022/23 Cup Season Ticket.

Cup Season Tickets will be available to Official Members from 10am on Wednesday 8th June and will guarantee those fans who are unable to obtain Full Season Tickets their own seat to every unmissable home cup game played at Old Trafford next season.

You will only make an initial payment for the 3x Europa League Group Stage games. Other matches will be allocated as we are drawn to play at home from the initial payment card details provided. Cup Season Ticket purchasers will will receive priority for Full Season Tickets for 2023/24.

Please note that Premier League match tickets will continue to be sold exclusively to Official Members. As you do not hold an active Membership for 2022/23, you are not eligible to purchase a Cup Season Ticket, or Premier league match tickets. To make yourself eligible please:

1. Visit tickets.manutd.com/membership and process memberships for all relevant supporters.

2. Visit manutd.com/seasontickets from 10am Wednesday 8th June 2022 and click the 'Cup Season Ticket' tile. Please be aware that Cup Season Tickets are limited to one per Official Membership, so if you are purchasing on behalf of other supporters, please ensure they have Official Membership and are connected to your 'Linked Accounts'.

We hope to welcome you to Old Trafford next season.

Thank you for your support
Regards
Ticketing & Membership Services

Unread 08-06-2022, 10:38 AM
Chopper

Had a quick look, availability in most areas of the ground.
Looks like most opted into the scheme however.

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:41 PM
wiganste

I'm sure they will only 'buy back' your cup ticket if the game has sold out and there's demand for it.

Can't see us selling out against Faroe Islands finest in a dead rubber europa league game. Or £#%&!ing Reading at home in the Carabao

Unread 25-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Chopper

Saw some desperate soul on Facebook advising that his season ticket colour on his online account was Red. Should have been a colour which gave him entitlement. What’s the significance of the colour?

Unread 25-06-2022, 07:51 PM
waynes ear's

red is new
silver is not so new
etc

Unread 25-06-2022, 08:11 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
red is new
silver is not so new
etc
Which entitles you to more clout with away games?

Some other character said the silver level was a type of season ticket that didn’t include games against the top 6.

Anyway, I have checked my account and there are two tickets for all homes this season.

Unread 25-06-2022, 08:19 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
Which entitles you to more clout with away games?

Some other character said the silver level was a type of season ticket that didn’t include games against the top 6.

Anyway, I have checked my account and there are two tickets for all homes this season.
Silver onwards can apply for aways. Think it’s 3rd season you get that.
Closed Thread