United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2022, 08:02 AM
Chopper

Default Season Tickets 2022/23

Signed up last year looking for 2 x season tickets. Got an email from the Club advising that you would be better placed if you paid a £100 per application deposit. Done this.

Then, an email from the club:

Quote:
As you are registered on our Season Ticket Waiting List, we wanted to confirm that initially we will not be selling any new Season Tickets for the 2022/23 season. This is due to needing to offer seats to those Season Ticket holders who took a 1-Year break this season, and do not currently have a seat to renew. You will retain your place on the waiting list and will be contacted in future seasons as and when new Season Tickets become available for sale.

To attend matches in the interim, you can join Official Membership for the 2022/23 season when we go on sale in May. As a reminder, Season Ticket sales for the 2023/24 season will be sold exclusively to Official Members.

If you are no longer interested in purchasing a Season Ticket and wish to remove yourself from the waiting list, please let us know by emailing [email protected] with your membership number (at the top of this email).

Alternatively, you can secure an Executive Club season ticket for the 2022/23 season, from £113 + VAT per game. Click here for more details or Register Your Interest.

Thank you for your support.

Ticketing & Membership Services
Seems that ST holders who deferred last season have the option to get a ST again prior to any new offers. Which is fair enough.

Anyone with any experience dealing with the Ticket Office, best case to call them up on the 21st May when the deadline has passed?

What's the likelihood of ST's becoming available? The email from them is looking to shift executive tickets at £135 each.

I have also read it in such a way as: you wont get a normal ST next year - but you can get these more expensive seats.

*Apologies, I don't know where I have put this thread on the forum. If a mod can move to the right area! Cheers.

Unread 11-03-2022, 08:29 AM
waynes ear's

what an absolute scam

you'll get a season ticket pal, absolutely NQAT

Unread 11-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Hyman_Roth

We had 4 in the family stand which I deferred last year as we had to move because of the singing bit.

Very few groups of 4 together apart from in places like little Norway. Was surprised by how few there were overall tbh. It seems people are gluttons for punishment.

It’s out to the vote with mates atm and I can see us sacking it

Finally, the sweet release of death.

Unread 11-03-2022, 08:50 AM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
what an absolute scam

you'll get a season ticket pal, absolutely NQAT
Thanks. Hopefully. But as most of the games I would be taking the young lad, they need to be together. Which limits the options potentially.

Unread 11-03-2022, 08:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
Thanks. Hopefully. But as most of the games I would be taking the young lad, they need to be together. Which limits the options potentially.
nah you'll get a pair together pal, absolutely no danger of that.

send an abusive email to [email protected], FAO Sam Kelleher, that'll speed up the process

Unread 11-03-2022, 09:23 AM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
We had 4 in the family stand which I deferred last year as we had to move because of the singing bit.

Very few groups of 4 together apart from in places like little Norway. Was surprised by how few there were overall tbh. It seems people are gluttons for punishment.

The thing I have found this season with going on a game by game basis is that it was difficult to get tickets for the likes of Brighton and Watford games.
Games that you could pick up tickets easily.

Is the family stand around N3401?
I went to West Ham and Southampton and we were sitting there.

The lad with a ghetto blaster in the concourse, the tunes on and the young team jumping about the place.

Unread 11-03-2022, 12:53 PM
redhegemony

suspect there is a fair few grimly hanging on ' the give it one more year brigade' - our branch has a few spares every week.

Unread 11-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
suspect there is a fair few grimly hanging on ' the give it one more year brigade' - our branch has a few spares every week.
A lot maybe depending on who comes in as manager.
Who leaves the playing staff and who comes in.

But if the deadline is 21st May for renewals, there wont be much movement on the above in's and out's at that stage.

Unread 30-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Chopper

Seen a few folk on Facebook selling their tickets in their entirety for next season.
Are they the worst kind?

Don't want to go next year. But don't want to lose their seat in case United become big time Charlie's again.

Stretty End, Adult. £800

Unread 30-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Fat Al

Got 2 STs meself recently.

£#%&!ing ace they are, perfect for watching United.

Unread 30-03-2022, 07:01 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Seen a few folk on Facebook selling their tickets in their entirety for next season.
Are they the worst kind?

Don't want to go next year. But don't want to lose their seat in case United become big time Charlie's again.

Stretty End, Adult. £800
Might do the same. Let some Jonny come lately have it for a season and let them experience the thrill of the automatic cup scheme.They’d soon £#%&! it off.

Unread 30-03-2022, 07:03 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Might do the same. Let some Jonny come lately have it for a season and let them experience the thrill of the automatic cup scheme.They’d soon £#%&! it off.

Unread 30-03-2022, 07:40 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
That was when my ST went in the bin.

There’s only so much piss-taking a man can stand, and that was my limit.

Unread 15-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Are ye all renewing?

Unread 16-05-2022, 08:12 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Happy to hear about the opt out for the cups?

I managed to get a couple of tickets in the NE Quad.

Unread 16-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Happy to hear about the opt out for the cups?

I managed to get a couple of tickets in the NE Quad.
You were lucky to get 2 , apparently there is a waiting list of a 100,000

Unread 16-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy M
You were lucky to get 2 , apparently there is a waiting list of a 100,000
Blessed.

T/O advised that ST holders who took a year out this season had pick of the seats from early March.

A few hundred released, mainly singles in tier 3 and quads at the end of April for those that had paid a deposit.

But we won’t know the nature of what’s available for new purchases until after the deadline this Friday.

Now that you can opt out of cup schemes and United will buy back tickets from you, it’s financially more appealing. Disregarding the quality on show.

Unread 16-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Blessed.

T/O advised that ST holders who took a year out this season had pick of the seats from early March.

A few hundred released, mainly singles in tier 3 and quads at the end of April for those that had paid a deposit.

But we won’t know the nature of what’s available for new purchases until after the deadline this Friday.

Now that you can opt out of cup schemes and United will buy back tickets from you, it’s financially more appealing. Disregarding the quality on show.
Yeah , the opt out is much better.

Cup tickets should be much cheaper, especially the Europa conference

I will renew by Friday

Unread 16-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Chopper

Nice one Son.

Unread 21-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Hyman_Roth

Renewed but only 2 not 4.

Pray Pogba £#%&!s off or I’ll look a bit daft.

ETH’s red and white army!
Closed Thread